Victory Road

Victory Road (http://www.victoryroad.net/index.php)
-   Other Pokémon Gaming (http://www.victoryroad.net/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Who wants a Gen V Box/Ranch/Stadium game? (http://www.victoryroad.net/showthread.php?t=10233)

Cat333Pokémon July 7, 2012 08:24:58 PM

Who wants a Gen V Box/Ranch/Stadium game?

I'd really like to see Generation 5 provide some kind of Pokémon Box or My Pokémon Ranch game, or something like Stadium that provides extra storage (well, more than 14 boxes of 20 each :P). I've got around 4,000 Pokémon stuck in my Generation 4 games, and almost another 700 in Generation 5, and I'm running low on space to store them.

Fubab_107 July 7, 2012 08:34:02 PM

I'd actually love to see more of these games, just as long as they don't try to go for a complete gimmick. I did enjoy ranch for just the amusement of having a small farm of Pokémon. I would love to see another stadium game. Those where fun. As long as it isn't dependent on your Pokémon. As for the box, I wouldn't mind a storage.

TurtwigX July 7, 2012 08:42:27 PM

Something like XD or Coliseum would be nice, I loved the story aspect of it in 3D. I mostly would just love battling in an open environment, free like Stadium, but not completely held back like Battle Revolution. And more storage would be nice, I'm actually planning on completing the National Dex in Black 2.

Velociraptor78 July 7, 2012 09:06:55 PM

Absolutely yes. A standalone storage game would benefit collectors trying to fill up their Nat. Dex or for those who collect multiples of one Pokemon for competitive battling purposes. I'd like to see a game tailored specifically for shiny-hunters, though; One that could wirelessly connect with BW2 and transfer any eggs in the Day-Care to the other game. Then, factoring in the player's steps in BW2, automatically hatch the eggs in the storage center. Maybe have a feature where, once a shiny is located, notify the player through an on-screen notification and allow them to switch from BW2 to the storage without closing out of the first.
Something like that would make me throw all of my money at Nintendo.

kakashidragon July 7, 2012 09:19:47 PM

Ya i would like to see something like this, i never played any of stadium games but the very first one. I have the gamecube collisum game but not XD.

Quadcentruo July 7, 2012 09:58:24 PM

I enjoyed Stadium one and two. It had enough content to make things interesting wherever you went. I wouldn't mind a 5th Gen Stadium game AS LONG AS it's not just a 5th Gen version of Pokémon Battle Revolution.

Reuniclus July 7, 2012 10:07:49 PM

A 5th gen Pokemon Colosseum would be very interesting and I'd love to see one being made for the Wii/WiiU. Perhaps there could be such a game like that with a storage feature added, so that people can have extra space to store their own Pokemon with easy access.
I don't know if this is a crazy thought, but I can envision there being a Shadow Genesect, as if it was programmed to be initially a shadow Pokemon.

Idno58 July 8, 2012 08:25:04 AM

Another stadium game would be nice. On the Pokedex 3D they have some nice models and animations already set up, so heck, it might not be too far away.

Magmaster12 July 8, 2012 08:48:41 AM

With 649 I have to keep in a limited amount of boxes I really need a place to store extra pokemon.

As for a 3D game, PBR was a disappointment to me, I would much rather see another game like XD but it's highly unlikely to happen now.

Arceus is Epic July 8, 2012 08:54:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reuniclus (Post 250243)
A 5th gen Pokemon Colosseum would be very interesting and I'd love to see one being made for the Wii/WiiU. Perhaps there could be such a game like that with a storage feature added, so that people can have extra space to store their own Pokemon with easy access.

I agree fully. Personally, I'd like to see a storage unit/game that can be held in the WiiU and Pokémon can be transferred to older games (Gen III) and games to come. In other words, Colosseum/XD with more recent Pokémon and newer transfer methods.

That's just me, though.

TurtwigX July 8, 2012 05:54:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arceus is Epic (Post 250301)
I agree fully. Personally, I'd like to see a storage unit/game that can be held in the WiiU and Pokémon can be transferred to older games (Gen III) and games to come. In other words, Colosseum/XD with more recent Pokémon and newer transfer methods.

That's just me, though.

But why would they allow transferring to Gen III? They're already trying to phase out the DS with things like Pokédex 3D and Rumble Blast. They subliminally seduce you with the coolness of the power the 3DS has, and then suddenly all of 6th Gen switches to the 3DS, and the DS isn't heard from ever again. But I agree at that last part. Colosseum or XD for 5th Gen or 6th Gen would be amazing.

Arceus is Epic July 9, 2012 05:03:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TurtwigX (Post 250397)
But why would they allow transferring to Gen III? They're already trying to phase out the DS with things like Pokédex 3D and Rumble Blast. They subliminally seduce you with the coolness of the power the 3DS has, and then suddenly all of 6th Gen switches to the 3DS, and the DS isn't heard from ever again. But I agree at that last part. Colosseum or XD for 5th Gen or 6th Gen would be amazing.

Did I say "transfer to Gen III"? Sorry, I meant to say "from".

TurtwigX July 9, 2012 08:58:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arceus is Epic (Post 250458)
Did I say "transfer to Gen III"? Sorry, I meant to say "from".

...Ooooh, FROM. Actually, that makes a whole lot more sense and now I completely agree with your perfectly sensible and great sounding idea. :I

Arceus is Epic July 10, 2012 03:11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TurtwigX (Post 250465)
...Ooooh, FROM. Actually, that makes a whole lot more sense and now I completely agree with your perfectly sensible and great sounding idea. :I

And by "from", I mean directly from Gen III, not R/S/E to D/P/Pl to B/W onwards. Yeah sure, there's going to have to be a Game Boy adapter to transfer from them, but more people would buy it for the added content, ergo Nintendo making more money to make newer products.

TurtwigX July 10, 2012 06:03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arceus is Epic (Post 250647)
And by "from", I mean directly from Gen III, not R/S/E to D/P/Pl to B/W onwards. Yeah sure, there's going to have to be a Game Boy adapter to transfer from them, but more people would buy it for the added content, ergo Nintendo making more money to make newer products.

That does make more sense, but it does bring up the question:"How in the world would they even do that?" I mean, everything about Nintendo today is Wireless wireless wireless. The only cords they feel like using are the ones attached to your wireless controller. (And I hate those, they annoy me)