Victory Road

Victory Road (http://www.victoryroad.net/index.php)
-   Victory Road Network Support (http://www.victoryroad.net/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   I got the hi-score on archer (http://www.victoryroad.net/showthread.php?t=10262)

Blood Swampert July 13, 2012 02:21:39 AM

I got the hi-score on archer

...but when I submitted my score it said I had logged out. Upon logging back in, it gave me the "you don't have permission to edit this page" message.

...Now I'm mad. I spent TWO hours mashing left click and all for NOTHING.

(And yes, if you check it says my score is 1000-something and I'm in 81st place. That was my first run. It SAVED that one.)

P.S. I'd like to point out that the site keeps logging me out constantly. Is there a reason for this?

TurtwigX July 13, 2012 08:22:24 AM

Well, for the logging you out constantly thing, did you check he box that says "Remember Me"? I think that might be related to that.

ThePokeMan July 13, 2012 09:24:52 AM

Uh oh, Quad's gonna get angry if people keep stealing all of his awards...

As for the logging in issue, as Turt said, you might want to click the "Remember Me?" box when you log in. That'll probably solve your problem.

PHANTOMxTRAINER July 13, 2012 09:28:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThePokeMan (Post 251191)

As for the logging in issue, as Turt said, you might want to click the "Remember Me?" box when you log in. That'll probably solve your problem.

Don't worry, it's not stolen yet. BUT ONCE WE GET THIS FIXED, QUAD SHALL HAVE ONE LESS TROPHY!!!! >:0 lol, but yes. If you are not doing anything or your just on one page for a long amount of time without any other activity, and you didn't press "Remember Me?", then you'll be timed out and logged out of the forums and if your in VRIM, that too.

Blood Swampert July 13, 2012 10:04:29 AM

I've already checked that box. It happens when I'm doing stuff like posting, too. Does it have anything to do with me ALSO being logged in on my iPod?

As for my score, I could only beat it for about 1000 more points before my computer lagged out. XD

(I expected "PICS OR I DIDNT HAPPEN". How was I supposed to know it would do this? :/)

TurtwigX July 13, 2012 12:21:21 PM

I'm logged in to VR at all times with my computer, my mom's computer, my iPod, and my phone. I don't know exactly why you keep getting logged out, because I never do. :/

Cat333Pokémon July 13, 2012 02:56:21 PM

Unfortunately, the arcade is entirely a third-party plugin and has its own cluster of bugs. It's outside of my power to fix it. (Trust me, I know even less about this thing than I do about Freeze's stuff.)

Quadcentruo July 13, 2012 06:12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThePokeMan (Post 251191)

Quote:

Originally Posted by PHANTOMxTRAINER (Post 251192)
Don't worry, it's not stolen yet. BUT ONCE WE GET THIS FIXED, QUAD SHALL HAVE ONE LESS TROPHY!!!! >:0

Just remember once I start attempting for my awards back, you won't be able to get them back for a long time.

PHANTOMxTRAINER July 13, 2012 09:16:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quadcentruo (Post 251320)
Just remember once I start attempting for my awards back, you won't be able to get them back for a long time.

I'm never getting an award. I suck at games :P

TurtwigX July 13, 2012 09:48:32 PM

After I saw you insane people's high scores I was like "...There is no point in trying anymore. Ever. Again." Seriously, do you just have no social life or way too much free time? Or skill that you can't help but express by taking a trophy with an insane high score?