Victory Road

Victory Road (http://www.victoryroad.net/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://www.victoryroad.net/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   The Fiery Heat (http://www.victoryroad.net/showthread.php?t=158)

Blues September 23, 2008 03:41:49 PM

The Fiery Heat

Hi. Erm...
I'll just eh...

Favorite Movie: Don't Have
Favorite Actor: Seth MacFarlane
Favorite Television Show: Family Guy
Favorite Pokemon: Lucario
Favorite Video Game Character: Solid Snake
Favorite Band: Queen (Apparently the new stereotype is that Queen fans are gay, I'm not, please don't even imply it)
Favorite Song: Don't Stop Me now
Favorite Video Game: Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots

So, uh.. Hi.
Hope I didn't miss anything.

Yoshi648 September 23, 2008 03:45:14 PM

Re: The Fiery Heat

Welcome to the board. Feel free to join in our conversations and don't spam or reply to everything here like rhythm2beat does.

Blues September 23, 2008 03:49:49 PM

It is not wise to insult friends, it can cause conflict. Rhythm has mentioned conflict at some other place, I forget the name. She said it got very... bad, so to speak. Well at least for her. From what she said, I think Conflict should be avoided, hmm?

Cat333Pokémon September 23, 2008 03:53:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blueheat127
It is not wise to insult friends, it can cause conflict. Rhythm has mentioned conflict at some other place, I forget the name. She said it got very... bad, so to speak. Well at least for her. From what she said, I think Conflict should be avoided, hmm?

That's what we've been trying to say, but Rhythm and AngrytigerP had an argument going a while back. I hope it's settled. I don't want to see those messages again! :?

Well, enjoy the forum!

Blues September 23, 2008 03:54:40 PM

From what Rhythm told me it seemed like a one-sided argument.

And thanks for the nice greeting. If you can... eh... check out my channel. My videos aren't too good, but they offer some entertainment value.

KingOfKYA September 23, 2008 03:58:05 PM

Welcome
Yeah dont follow rythem2beats example

Fyi Tiger showes entire conversation and rythem shows only what buts her in a good light

Blues September 23, 2008 04:00:44 PM

You seem to be nice. But why does everyone dislike Rhythm. She's kind, and smart and she has good intentions. She just talks a lot. You guys shouldn't be so quick to judge. Get to know her better. She's nice. Although she is over-talkative, that shouldn't make you dislike her.

Yoshi648 September 23, 2008 04:05:01 PM

The thing is we have told her multiple times to stop mass posting. She also starts arguing with others such as Tiger here on the forum.

Blues September 23, 2008 04:07:49 PM

Well.. Fine, I can't(and don't have the nerve) to argue about this anymore, but still, don't be mean to her behind her back like this. Yes, I can see that, KYA.

And Tiger... Rhythm sent me small sample of his messages to her. It doesn't look to me like it's her fault. :|

Blues September 23, 2008 04:23:51 PM

OH MY *****ING GOD! 23 POSTS PER DAY! Perhaps she has been a bit... spammy( :lol: Funny word).

rhythm2beat September 24, 2008 03:40:36 AM

U R MEEN!!