Victory Road

Victory Road (http://www.victoryroad.net/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://www.victoryroad.net/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Ohai (http://www.victoryroad.net/showthread.php?t=10800)

Wobbachomp November 17, 2012 09:04:45 AM

Ohai

Well uh, hi. :D
I'm Wobbachomp and eh I don't really have much to say.
I've been known about VR for about a year thanks to Cat's Youtube channel, I've lurked a bit but I finally decided to join today.
I'll be active, like I usually am on Pokemon forums. :P

JDxImpetus November 17, 2012 09:07:32 AM

well Ohai to you too
and Welcome to VR
....and I dont have much to say either but..enjoy yourself

Quadcentruo November 17, 2012 09:18:51 AM

Hi there. Before I joined, I also knew about the forums here, but never really decided to go on until a tournament was held. Ended up being disqualified for not showing, but I stayed anyway.

But enough about how I joined. Welcome to VR, hope you stay and such, I'm sure you'll meet some cool people. Also, expect more generic welcomes like this - it's difficult to make a unique greeting for everyone, but we do our best.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or any other staff member. You can easily tell who the staff members are just by looking at their username. Enjoy.

Trainer_Kylce November 17, 2012 09:19:43 AM

Ohai Mark.

Welcome to VR.

teamplasma November 17, 2012 11:23:13 AM

Hey guy! Hope you like it here. I can tell you aren't compulsive about things since you have been deciding to join for a year. :)

Well we are all (well most of us) are really nice so I think you will be comfortable here.

Reuniclus November 17, 2012 05:36:40 PM

Welcome to VR, Wobba ^^ You'll find lots of stuff to do here such as Roleplay, make artwork, play games, and battle. (If you're a competitive battler like me, you also might want to consider taking on the VR Gym League ;D)

Wobbachomp November 17, 2012 06:07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reuniclus (Post 268899)
Welcome to VR, Wobba ^^ You'll find lots of stuff to do here such as Roleplay, make artwork, play games, and battle. (If you're a competitive battler like me, you also might want to consider taking on the VR Gym League ;D)

Yes, I'm a competitive battler. I'll definitely take it on soon. :P

Cat333Pokémon November 17, 2012 06:50:26 PM

I tend to be crazy, but that's something you should learn relatively quickly. I tend to say hi, too, and perhaps welcome new users to the forum, such as yourself.

Reuniclus November 17, 2012 06:56:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cat333Pokémon (Post 268905)
I tend to be crazy, but that's something you should learn relatively quickly. I tend to say hi, too, and perhaps welcome new users to the forum, such as yourself.

*insane :p

Gamernamerjj November 18, 2012 02:45:31 PM

Hi, and welcome to VR! I hope you have fun here, I know I have! Make sure you check out all the cool things we have to offer.

LugiaDialga November 18, 2012 07:32:33 PM

Yay, more people from the tubes of the you. Glad to have you aboard the VR Crazymobile, Wobbachomp! I'm sure you'll have a great time here. :3