Victory Road

Victory Road (http://www.victoryroad.net/index.php)
-   Pokémon X and Y (http://www.victoryroad.net/forumdisplay.php?f=257)
-   -   Pokémon Bank released in EU and NA! (http://www.victoryroad.net/showthread.php?t=11598)

RotomGuy February 4, 2014 10:18:28 AM

Pokémon Bank released in EU and NA!

I have all my Pokemon on my Y card now!

isbragg February 4, 2014 10:50:33 AM

Why does Europe get it before America? That makes no sense (unless Europe's eShop updates before America's), and I'm even more angry because of it.

Eagles February 4, 2014 10:58:58 AM

It's because NOA is useless. Literally. They generally have no say over this kind of stuff.

Cat333Pokémon February 4, 2014 11:00:21 AM

*continues waiting patiently* I'm not in a huge hurry to get it, but it would be nice so I can start working on my Living Pokédex and clearing out Pearl.

Reuniclus February 4, 2014 11:02:55 AM

I have a feeling people are going to start having flame wars since it was released in Europe, but not in the US.

Didn't something like this happen when Black and White were released?

kakashidragon February 4, 2014 11:07:58 AM

Now watch as we wait another stinken month for the US to get it.

Cat333Pokémon February 4, 2014 11:10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reuniclus (Post 290800)
I have a feeling people are going to start having flame wars since it was released in Europe, but not in the US.

Didn't something like this happen when Black and White were released?

I doubt it. The biggest problem with the Pokémon Bank is that Nintendo and Game Freak have refused to inform their customers of the product's release, while the delay of video games (and Black/White weren't delayed) always comes with announcements, and usually not "it's in stores now" when they finally announce something (unless you happen to have been Sega releasing the Saturn). This whole event has caused their PR departments a lot of flack. Japan was completely surprised by it last month, just like Europe and Oceania were this time, so I'm sure whenever it comes out for North America it'll be a complete surprise again.

kakashidragon February 4, 2014 11:23:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RotomGuy (Post 290794)
I have all my Pokemon on my Y card now!

Hey if u got any Bank legends (Like groudon and kyogre) can we do trade backs? I want to get the rest of the Dex done, so i can get the shiny charm while we US folks has to wait.

Magmaster12 February 4, 2014 12:27:20 PM

Right now I am so angry about this.

I've tried really hard to patent and I have already broke.

RotomGuy February 4, 2014 12:46:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kakashidragon (Post 290803)
Hey if u got any Bank legends (Like groudon and kyogre) can we do trade backs? I want to get the rest of the Dex done, so i can get the shiny charm while we US folks has to wait.

I do some soon, but not today or tommorow, because I'm out.

The only reason I can think that the US didn't get it is because that they are testing the new servers on the EU and/or want to ease it out in different areas so there isn't one huge overload of people charging on at once.

kakashidragon February 4, 2014 02:25:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RotomGuy (Post 290809)
I do some soon, but not today or tommorow, because I'm out.

The only reason I can think that the US didn't get it is because that they are testing the new servers on the EU and/or want to ease it out in different areas so there isn't one huge overload of people charging on at once.

I've gotten a few bank legends on the GTS (only like 3) but im still missing a few. I dont want to list the rest as theres like 15 of them.

TurtwigX February 4, 2014 02:27:59 PM

The Pokémon Company said that NA should be getting Pokémon Bank "soon." Of course, nothing is specified. I just want to download it so I can transfer everything and be done with this Pokebank mess forever.

Cat333Pokémon February 4, 2014 03:14:36 PM

Y'know, there are two distinct groups of people who want the bank: those who want it to transfer their Pokémon forward, and those who want it to store more Pokémon than X/Y can hold. Of course, there are plenty of people in the middle, too.

TurtwigX February 4, 2014 03:41:57 PM

I don't necessarily trust cloud storage for some reason, and with all these delays and issues I certainly don't trust them too much. All I need is one transfer of everything and I'll be set. I already have the Pokedex completed, some extra breeding and it can be a Living Pokedex (minus all forms of Vivillon. Waaaay too much for me.)

kakashidragon February 4, 2014 05:54:07 PM

I noticed that even with EU having pokebank, i dont see any GTS legends that are not in Japanese. Its like they didnt put any up for trades. (Cause some people do anyways)

Cat333Pokémon February 4, 2014 07:05:49 PM

It's only been out for a few hours, so most folks are probably just trying to transfer the stuff they need most just in case it goes out.

kakashidragon February 4, 2014 07:08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cat333Pokémon (Post 290827)
It's only been out for a few hours, so most folks are probably just trying to transfer the stuff they need most just in case it goes out.

I figured that was the case. Well i see 2 english zekroms, not if was any of the EU folk.

Luxray13579 February 5, 2014 03:51:10 AM

As for this being released in Europe first, I don't mind. There's probably a smaller population of people there to download it, and this way they can gradually work up to releasing it in America (and all the strain put on the servers as a result of that). As for people who think this is unfair? Grow up. They don't get much sooner than us, so you have no right to get your panties in a bunch.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cat333Pokémon (Post 290818)
Y'know, there are two distinct groups of people who want the bank: those who want it to transfer their Pokémon forward, and those who want it to store more Pokémon than X/Y can hold. Of course, there are plenty of people in the middle, too.

I want to have my Pokemon forward to complete my living dex, and also because I need more space for my breeding habits... 30 boxes just doesn't seem to do it for me! I haven't decided whether to trust cloud storage or trust I won't lose my game, so I'll have to cross that bridge when I get there...

RotomGuy February 5, 2014 08:09:12 AM

It's out in NA now!

Twiggy February 5, 2014 08:41:36 AM

*checks eShop*

*seriously ponders being a Canadian forever on his Nintendo 3DS*

TurtwigX February 5, 2014 09:30:15 AM

I thought I'd be happy when this was finally released. But... I feel nothing. Oh well, time to get all the transferring done so I can start my breeding adventure. I've decided to use X version as my Living Pokédex. I don't have $5 to spend a year so I can't really sue it beyond this.

GrassPokemonFTW February 5, 2014 09:34:41 AM

I feel like I've reached salvation. When I get home from school I'm going to spend quite some time checking out my old Pokémon's 3D models...

This day just got a lot better. I'm not even mad that it took a month and a half to come out at this point, I'm just glad it's finally been released.

Cat333Pokémon February 5, 2014 12:30:10 PM

Oh boy, I'm going to have a lot of fun transferring from My Pokémon Ranch. This is going to take a while. :P

Magmaster12 February 5, 2014 12:33:17 PM

I spent three hours transferring but had to take an hour break to shovel.

Now I can't go on pokebank because my internet failed once wtf!

Zoruark110 February 5, 2014 03:06:40 PM

Please tell me this includes UK.
Wanna transfer my snivy from white

Magmaster12 February 5, 2014 03:09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zoruark110 (Post 290860)
Please tell me this includes UK.
Wanna transfer my snivy from white

The title says it was released in Europe.

Reuniclus February 5, 2014 03:58:26 PM

I actually managed to get the Bank~

It took a few times to connect to the server, but I managed to store 2 boxes of Pokémon in the Bank. Now the next task is transferring all of my Pokémon from BW2.

Cat333Pokémon February 5, 2014 04:06:37 PM

This should be a list of regions with Pokémon Bank:
  • Americas
    • Canada
    • Latin America
      • Argentina
      • Bolivia
      • Brazil
      • Chile
      • Colombia
      • Costa Rica
      • Cuba
      • Dominican Republic
      • Ecuador
      • El Salvador
      • Guatemala
      • Haiti
      • Honduras
      • Mexico
      • Nicaragua
      • Panama
      • Paraguay
      • Peru
      • Puerto Rico
      • Uruguay
      • Venezuela
    • United States
  • Asia
    • Hong Kong
    • Japan
    • South Korea
    • Taiwan
  • Europe
    • Austria
    • Belgium
    • Bulgaria
    • Croatia
    • Cyprus
    • Czech Republic
    • Denmark
    • Estonia
    • Finland
    • France
    • Germany
    • Greece
    • Hungary
    • Ireland
    • Italy
    • Latvia
    • Lithuania
    • Luxembourg
    • Malta
    • Netherlands
    • Poland
    • Portugal
    • Romania
    • Slovakia
    • Slovenia
    • Spain
    • Sweden
    • United Kingdom
  • Oceania
    • Australia
    • New Zealand

Cat333Pokémon February 5, 2014 06:40:58 PM

Sweet, got a Modest Celebi with 15/31/31/25/31/31

Magmaster12 February 5, 2014 07:06:08 PM

Just a friendly reminder you can have an Unown in Poke Amie

kakashidragon February 5, 2014 11:45:44 PM

Did anyone get a Calm nature celebi with 31 ivs in HP/Def/Sp.def? I got timid but it had 31 ivs in HP/Atk/Speed. I wanted a calm nature one. :(
I'll trade you something for it. Also im happy now, got my Shiny Charm and my legends i needed. (I mostly needed my Shiny Azelf)

Reuniclus February 6, 2014 06:55:16 AM

I got a Docile Celebi with perfect HP, SpAtk, and SpDef. I kinda wish you could soft reset for a good nature.

Nytz February 6, 2014 07:10:39 AM

Meloetta and I have reunited again!

Magmaster12 February 6, 2014 12:46:47 PM

Now that Pokebank is out I'm thinking about restarting my game just so I can multiple of the same items.

Cat333Pokémon February 6, 2014 01:40:28 PM

You cannot deposit Pokémon with items on the Bank. You'll need to trade them to someone else for safe-keeping.

Luxray13579 February 6, 2014 05:00:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cat333Pokémon (Post 290855)
Oh boy, I'm going to have a lot of fun transferring from My Pokémon Ranch. This is going to take a while. :P

Oh gosh, tell me about it. I have Pokemon from Ranch, Colosseum, XD, FireRed and Emerald that I need to bring forth. It'll be a nightmare with the Pal Park...

BluFire1337 February 6, 2014 06:40:51 PM

Ugh. I'm just trying to get the legendaries from Dream Radar and then I'll transfer my few pokemon left on White 2. I've transfered 440+ pokemon from White and White 2 altogether and it was such a pain. With Bank out, maybe all we have to do next generation is upload all of our Pokemon to the cloud, insert said 7th gen game and move the Pokemon over.

kakashidragon February 6, 2014 07:13:13 PM

Still sucks we cant store items from X&Y to Bank. Im trying to figure out when the next set of games come out, how are we going to move items over?

PHANTOMxTRAINER February 8, 2014 05:37:54 AM

Ughhhh I got a Mild Natured Celebi.. I hate that you can't soft-reset for a good natured one.

Sub-zero February 14, 2014 05:56:56 PM

Great. Now everyone on Wifi is using Darkrai and putting everything on my team to sleep.

*sigh* I got me a Bold Celebi with 31 Ivs on Sp Atk, Sp Def, and Speed! It's HP is bad, though. :/

Reuniclus February 14, 2014 07:02:42 PM

I got a Docile Celebi with max HP, SpAtk, and SpDef IVs. It's a shame it isn't Calm, but I feel lucky enough. :3

kakashidragon February 14, 2014 10:56:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reuniclus (Post 291088)
I got a Docile Celebi with max HP, SpAtk, and SpDef IVs. It's a shame it isn't Calm, but I feel lucky enough. :3

Well at least you got close to what i was looking for.

Cat333Pokémon February 27, 2014 01:49:57 AM

Odd, I have a Pokémon that refuses to transfer through Pokémon Bank. The game's hack check seems to think it is not legitimate, when I am absolutely sure I caught it myself without cheating.

Leavanny / Lv. 20 / No item / Male
Quiet / Overcoat / Very finicky.
- Tackle
- String Shot
- Bug Bite
- Razor Leaf
Stats: 62 / 48 / 40 / 41 / 36 / 41
CAT / 23464
5,460 Experience Points
Caught in a Hidden Grotto on October 27, 2012
Used a Nest Ball

My only guess is they forgot to include Leavanny with Overcoat in their exceptions list for Pokémon that can be obtained in-game without Dream World or breeding.

TurtwigX February 27, 2014 03:25:55 AM

All my hacked Pokémon passed the checks, but yours actually looks legitimate. If you truly caught it then it shouldn't be a stat problem, but maybe just a Hidden Grotto glitch with the hack check. I've heard other stories of Contrary Snivy getting through, so I dunno.

Magmaster12 February 27, 2014 03:58:34 AM

I got an obviously hacked Skunktank in Gen IV that passed the inspection.

Magmaster12 March 1, 2014 04:53:09 PM

Can I access the same PokeBank through a different Nintendo Network account?

Cat333Pokémon March 1, 2014 06:11:58 PM

No, you can only access one instance of the Bank from one 3DS system.

Cat333Pokémon March 14, 2015 02:00:38 PM

This is just a friendly reminder that Pokémon Bank passes are most likely expiring around now. Be sure to renew it if you want to continue using it, especially if you have a lot of Pokémon stored in it and don't use it frequently.

And if you haven't gotten them, the Johto starters with hidden abilities are still available.

kakashidragon March 20, 2015 12:07:16 PM

Hey if anyone is or was unable to get the johto starters with there hidden abilitys, i got extras if u need any of them.