Victory Road

Victory Road (http://www.victoryroad.net/index.php)
-   Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire (http://www.victoryroad.net/forumdisplay.php?f=261)
-   -   New/Changed Locations (http://www.victoryroad.net/showthread.php?t=11693)

Magmaster12 May 8, 2014 01:28:49 PM

New/Changed Locations

It's obvious they're going to have to change or bring in new locations for this game.

What will become of the Game Corner?
Will we finally get another Safari Zone?
Will the Emerald Battle Frontier Return?
What will become of the Mossdeep City Game Corner/E-Reader Place?

Dragonite May 8, 2014 01:37:36 PM

No idea what the international gambling crap look like right now, but if they could at least bring back Voltorb Flip I'd be happy. No idea about anything else. I'd suggest some sort of online hub for the E-Reader thing, but we've already got all that on the bottom screen so maybe not.

TurtwigX May 8, 2014 04:32:20 PM

There BETTER be a Safari Zone (hopefully that won't be replaced with the Friend Safari) and there BETTER be a Battle Frontier. I don't care too much about gambling, although R/S/E did have the riskiest gambling spots. Crossing fingers for new minigame instead of outright removal. The e-Reader place can be upgraded to something more modern... whatever 3DS quirk they can possibly insert.

Reuniclus May 9, 2014 06:48:06 AM

Maybe the e-reader place will be the new Friend Safari. :P I hope they'll add more to the basement of Shoal Cave. It's literally the only room in RSE that uses ice mechanics with a completely different tile set. (Not counting Wallace's/Juan's gym)

I hope they include Altering Cave again, maybe that place will be more like a Friend Safari instead of the e-reader place.

Cat333Pokémon May 9, 2014 01:44:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reuniclus (Post 293351)
Maybe the e-reader place will be the new Friend Safari. :P

No, I hope that horrid gimmick (Friend Safari) dies.

Magmaster12 May 9, 2014 05:51:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cat333Pokémon (Post 293367)
No, I hope that horrid gimmick (Friend Safari) dies.

Says the man who found two shiny ninetails in row.

Sub-zero May 12, 2014 06:45:21 PM

Agreed on kicking out the Friend Safari. In the end, it was useless.

Safari Zone, Game Corner, and Battle Frontier (Emerald's) should all return! I think it'd be nifty if that old tale of going into space to catch Deoxys/Jirachi made it into the game. But Birth Island would be a better option for Deoxys. Or Jirachi. Meh.

Dragonite May 12, 2014 06:50:31 PM

I wouldn't quite say it was useless, but I think they should fix it. Like, instead of making you clog up the friend system with people you probably don't know make it something like the Jotho Safari where you can make use of the full thing offline, and then share your setup with people.

Sub-zero May 12, 2014 06:54:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dragonite (Post 293448)
I wouldn't quite say it was useless, but I think they should fix it. Like, instead of making you clog up the friend system with people you probably don't know make it something like the Jotho Safari where you can make use of the full thing offline, and then share your setup with people.

But that doesn't offer any actual online replay value, unless everyone had specifically picked areas or something like that, which, in the end, is just the Friend Safari 2.0.

TurtwigX May 12, 2014 07:08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dragonite (Post 293448)

Ooh, I support this. But, how would you go about building the setup, hmm?

Magmaster12 May 13, 2014 01:46:19 AM

It would also be awesome if they brought back Navel Rock to catch Lugia and Ho-oh.

kakashidragon May 13, 2014 10:01:45 AM

Lets hope they make it easier to see the mirage island. Cause that place took forever to see just once.