Victory Road

Victory Road (http://www.victoryroad.net/index.php)
-   Battling and Trading Archive (http://www.victoryroad.net/forumdisplay.php?f=256)
-   -   KDs New Trading shop :) (http://www.victoryroad.net/showthread.php?t=8234)

kakashidragon May 31, 2011 08:01:06 PM

KDs New Trading shop :)

This new thread will be updated more often than the last one so after a few trades have gone bye, look forward to look at the first post.

So for now Im offering these DW pokemon: (Dream world)

All females will breed more if I have to- Vulpix, Poilwag, Shinx, Gligar, Pidgey, Eevee, poochyena, nidoran (maybe both genders, depends on what i get when breeding), Natu, Goldeen, carvanna, Dratini, skitty, doduo, anorith, buneary, zubat, hoothoot, aerodactyl, pikachu, wooper, abra, shuppet.

So offer whatever Unless its a DW poke that I didnt list here, cause there are a few other DW pokes I want mostly there in the 7,500+ DW points range.

Note: I do have these items if anyone wants them like lifeorbs, power items, choice items, ect. feel free to ask.

*Update* I can breed any pokemon shiny with any stats you want (I mastered the RNG abuse for breeding pokemon B/W) So if theres a pokemon you want breeded shiny send me a pm with the egg moves, ability, nature, ect.

Alakazamaster June 1, 2011 10:48:50 AM

Dream World Eevee! I must have one! D:

I have any kind of starter if you are interested. I am also able to get any of the more expensive Battle Subway items, like any of the ones that cost 48 BP.

Aquablast June 1, 2011 03:11:22 PM

Oshawott Level 1 for Eevee please.

Glitchy Furrystuff June 13, 2011 01:22:37 PM

FFFF I need a female DW Dratini D:

I've posted in the Single Trade thread what I can offer, though I know it's probably not much...

Quote:

I don't have a great big library of Pokemon to offer with, but I can breed any Gen 3 or 5 starter if you want, or maybe a shiny Docile Emolga if that's your thing...
If you're a White player, I've also got an extra Reshiram from when I restarted and played through Black, if it sparks your interest. /=

Nytz June 23, 2011 03:58:50 AM

All I need is power items... It would make EV training much easier for me...

kakashidragon August 3, 2011 09:39:50 AM

I updated the first post with a few things added to it.

kakashidragon October 4, 2011 11:21:21 AM

Post update

First post has been updated!

xombichu January 13, 2012 06:46:25 PM

hey if the offer is still up i would love a pikachu, i have a DW Surskit i can give you, or if you want to know what i have just ask. feel free to fire of a vm to me, thanx

PHANTOMxTRAINER January 13, 2012 07:37:13 PM

Save some for Lunacy ;) Lol jk but good luck on the shop, just might have to participate as well!

kakashidragon January 13, 2012 09:28:42 PM

Oh i got plenty for lunacy phantom dont u worry. As for the person above you there i'll send a VM about said trade details and junk.

PHANTOMxTRAINER January 14, 2012 04:55:53 AM

Looking for anything in particular?

kakashidragon January 15, 2012 10:38:20 PM

Not that i know of, usully i go to *********.org to get DW pokes (I think pokes from there are hacked?) or on the DW site, but i mostly use them for breeding then i delete the ones i got from the site afterwards.