Victory Road

Victory Road (http://www.victoryroad.net/index.php)
-   Pokémon Black and White (http://www.victoryroad.net/forumdisplay.php?f=104)
-   -   Pokémon Black & White Recent Happenings thread (http://www.victoryroad.net/showthread.php?t=5472)

Shadow September 17, 2010 08:47:30 AM

Pokémon Black & White Recent Happenings thread

Pokémon Black & White are going to be released tomorrow, and since there's an early shipment of the games, a lot of the Japanese people (if not all of them) have already received their copies. Due to that, I expect many people who pre-ordered the games on the forums to receive them soon.

Now you know what to do in this thread: post what you recently did in your Pokémon Black or White version. Please remember not to spam or double post, though.

Have a great time playing these games!

Cat333Pokémon September 25, 2010 04:58:26 AM

I'm currently trekking along Route 6, having just caught a Kurumayu. I've got five badges right now.

Ningamer September 25, 2010 05:02:04 AM

I've also got five badges, and I'm now going through an electric cave (The one that was revealed with one of the first batches or information).

I must've just battled, like, eight Plasma grunts in a row...

The Spirit of Time September 25, 2010 05:02:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cat333Pokémon (Post 103584)
I'm currently trekking along Route 6, having just caught a Kurumayu. I've got five badges right now.

Can you, if possible, make for us the list of Routes, and in which they are before what gym and after? It is really hard for me to understand when we catch some Pokémon.

Magmaster12 September 25, 2010 05:05:14 AM

I'm on Victory Road now and I'm having the worst luck, I'm flinching to nearly every move.

Ultimazone September 25, 2010 05:14:01 AM

I only have 4 badges, that electric one was a pain...not! Well, off to the ground gym, I believe?

JC September 25, 2010 10:11:56 PM

I've got eight badges and the rest is in the spoiler

DO NOT OPEN THIS, IF YOU DO NOT LIKE MAJOR PLOT LINES SPOILED    
and I beat the E4, and I never got to face the champion after catching Reshiram and Beating N and that other Guy.

Ningamer September 26, 2010 12:57:29 AM

Alright, so now I've got six badges and I'm in a new town with what appears to be an Ice type gym. I can't go anywhere in it though, since the puzzle's unsolvable. For now.

EDIT: Oh, that's floor, not a rock... :l

zZJoennZz September 26, 2010 03:38:35 AM

I don't have any badges now, And I choose Mijumaru as starter.. XD

Ningamer September 26, 2010 03:42:27 AM

I've just defeated the Ice-type gym leader. It was actually pretty easy, I just swept his whole team with one Rock-Type. So that's SEVEN badges now! There's probably now a lot of story, then one more gym, then the Pokémon League!

Cat333Pokémon September 26, 2010 07:55:14 PM

Six badges now and my video upload failed. I'll try again in a couple hours.
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Spirit of Time (Post 103589)
Can you, if possible, make for us the list of Routes, and in which they are before what gym and after? It is really hard for me to understand when we catch some Pokémon.

It's seriously extremely straightforward. The map is shaped like the letter Q with the League poking out at the top.

Luxray13579 September 27, 2010 02:11:28 PM

I'm in that electric cave that Nin talked about a few posts ago, battling those Plasma grunts. I have a well rounded team of six Pokemon and they're in their early-mid thirties.

Ningamer September 28, 2010 08:32:35 AM

Now I've still got seven badges, and I finally found Strength. I've done a small bit of story revolving around Team Plasma, N and Zekrom, and now I'm clueless as to what I'm supposed to do.

GrassPokemonFTW September 28, 2010 02:28:19 PM

Yesterday, my Pokemon White journey began! Thus far, I have 2 badges (My battle against Aroe was intense) and have gone as far as Yagaruma Forest. I curently have a Jyanobii, Kurumiru, and Churine.

Magmaster12 September 28, 2010 03:16:55 PM

I just caught Kubaruon with only 4 dusk balls. :D

GrassPokemonFTW September 28, 2010 07:17:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Magmaster12 (Post 105182)
I just caught Kubaruon with only 4 dusk balls. :D

HeatRotomFTW1997 caught the Ice/Dragon Legendary with 1 Ultra Ball, at full HP, but paralyzed. O.O

RotomGuy September 29, 2010 12:09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrassPokemonFTW (Post 105156)
Yesterday, my Pokemon White journey began! Thus far, I have 2 badges (My battle against Aroe was intense) and have gone as far as Yagaruma Forest. I curently have a Jyanobii, Kurumiru, and Churine.

Jealousy. Anyway Black came in the mail today. I haven't played it though cause my mums DS is somewhere in what our family call, THE BOTTOMLESS SUITCASE.

GrassPokemonFTW September 29, 2010 01:33:35 PM

This morning, I beat the 3rd Gym Leader with, uhh, much difficulty. The first Pokemon Artie sent out (I don't remember what it was called) was a real pain, killing everything with that annoying Poison move that I also don't remember. For some reason, Hahakomori was the easiest Pokemon to defeat. Also, I defeated Belle and have yet to face Cheren and win. (I hate Nitro Charge) Nonetheless, my team has gotten a much needed improvement:

Jyanobii (Level 25): It only gained one level since the last time I posted here... o.o
Hahakomori (Level 25): Very helpful in defeating Artie. It evolved from Kurumayu after only one level. :lol: It loves me.
Yanappu (Level 22): Traded from HRFTW1997, it is pretty useful. Seed Bomb is a very useful move.
Churine (Level 21): Very difficult to train, especially since Magical Leaf is it's only damaging move. Can't wait for the Sun Stone.
Monmen (Level 21): Traded from HRFTW1997, it is the hardest Pokemon to train, without a doubt. It's pretty weak, Mega Drain is its only damging move, and all around difficult Pokemon. Again, can't wait for the Sun Stone.

Ningamer September 30, 2010 07:27:09 AM

Still with no idea where I'm to go next (7 badges, and I just saw * fly of on a ****** at the top of a tower thing), I headed into a cave. After wandering around for ten or so minutes and playing with strength, I bagged myself a Kibago and Kobaruon (The Steel/Fighting Legendary)! I has a happy! Now, if someone could point me in the direction I should take now...?

GrassPokemonFTW September 30, 2010 05:41:43 PM

Day 4, 4th Gym. I still have yet to face the gym Leader, but the Emongas are a pain in the you-know what. So was N. I also paid a visit to the Resort Desert, went into the cave, and so on. Here's my team thus far now...

Jyanobii (Level 30): Pretty good. I taught it Slam, which isn't turning out to be a good idea.
Hahakomori (Level 28 ): Not much changes, only went up 3 levels.
Yanappu (Level 26): Got some much needed practice. In 5 levels, I'm using the Leaf Stone on it.
Churine (Level 24): Still not too great. It's KO'd way to easily, not giving me much reason to use it. I guess it just needs more training.
Monmen (Level 23): Ugh, see above comment.
Marakacchi (Level 20): The main reason for the Resort Desert trip. Honestly, I haven't used it yet, but I will soon.

Ningamer October 1, 2010 07:18:26 AM

Now with 8 badges and four level-40s in my disposal, I'm taking a trip to (what I assume is) Victory Road. I just walked through eight doors, each with a gym badge design imprinted onto them

GrassPokemonFTW October 1, 2010 05:40:09 PM

Day 5, 5th Gym. Not really all that bad, but my accomplishment is subverted by the fact that the Gym Leader had Ground-types. Caught some more Pokemon, too, meaning I had to get rid of some. Here's my team:

Jyanobii [Level 31]: No real change, mainly because I had to train my other Pokemon.
Hahakomori [Level 29]: Not much of a change, again.
Marakacchi [Level 30]: This thing is BEASTLY! Really helped in beating the 4th Gym, as it murdered the Emongas.
Monmen [Level 29]: Lotsa training on Tabunnes here. Not as bad as before now, luckily.
Tamagetake [Level 28]: One of the new Pokemon I caught. A little brittle, but it should be fine.
Shikijika [Level 27]: Had intersting moves. Jump Kick and Faint Attack was definitely interesting.

Pokemon left in Storage:

Yanappu [Level 27]: Sorry, dude, Shikijika really outclassed you on move range.
Churine [Level 26]: Uh...how can I put this...sorry, RotomGuy?

Turtwig October 1, 2010 06:30:08 PM

Just started my journey today! Tsutarja is awesome!

RotomGuy October 2, 2010 01:19:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrassPokemonFTW (Post 106346)
Day 5, 5th Gym. Not really all that bad, but my accomplishment is subverted by the fact that the Gym Leader had Ground-types. Caught some more Pokemon, too, meaning I had to get rid of some. Here's my team:

Jyanobii [Level 31]: No real change, mainly because I had to train my other Pokemon.
Hahakomori [Level 29]: Not much of a change, again.
Marakacchi [Level 30]: This thing is BEASTLY! Really helped in beating the 4th Gym, as it murdered the Emongas.
Monmen [Level 29]: Lotsa training on Tabunnes here. Not as bad as before now, luckily.
Tamagetake [Level 28]: One of the new Pokemon I caught. A little brittle, but it should be fine.
Shikijika [Level 27]: Had intersting moves. Jump Kick and Faint Attack was definitely interesting.

Pokemon left in Storage:

Yanappu [Level 27]: Sorry, dude, Shikijika really outclassed you on move range.
Churine [Level 26]: Uh...how can I put this...sorry, RotomGuy?

Is Churine really that bad? Oh well. When I get black and white out the suitcase... well... THAT BAT THING REPLACES HIM! I'M SO SORRY CHURINE! *runs of crying

GrassPokemonFTW October 2, 2010 06:54:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RotomGuy (Post 106421)
Is Churine really that bad? Oh well. When I get black and white out the suitcase... well... THAT BAT THING REPLACES HIM! I'M SO SORRY CHURINE! *runs of crying

It's not so much that Churine was bad, after all, it has a very decent Sp. Atk. The only problem I had with it is that it was defeated way too easily, and with the upcoming Gyms ahead, I need more type versatility.

Anyways, Day 6, not quite at the 6th Gym yet. I got out of Electric Rock Cave, providing some good training. Here's my team now:

Jyanobii [Level 33]: We're almost there! Just a few more levels! The addition to Leaf Blade to his moves was very good.
Tesshido [Level 32]: Before I got the game, and saw Tesshido's typing, I knew it was going to help a lot. I was right. This thing's ability really works well on multi-hitting moves, has wonderful defenses and Attack, and with Curse in its moveset, it's going to be a powerhouse.
Hahakomori [Level 32]: Hahakomori's usabilty is slowly going down, sadly. I did teach it Slash to get rid of (I don't know why I still had this) Tackle, and also X-Scissor by TM. Still, it's a very usable Pokemon on the team.
Shikijika [Level 31]: It's OK. Kinda brittle, but decent attacks. I think it's brittle problem will dissipate once it evolves.
Tamagetake [Level 30]: Giga Drain is it's only real usable move that does decent damage, but Effect Spore has helped me out in pinches.
Monmen [Level 30]: Again, waiting for that Sun Stone. I need something to learn Flying-type moves, don't I?

Pokemon left in storage:

Marakacchi [Level 30]: Put in the PC merely for team versatility, Marakacchi had been a wonderful part of the team. Thank you very much.

Luxray13579 October 2, 2010 07:15:27 AM

I beat the 6th gym yesterday, mom still has my DS Lite taken away. My team is awesome and they are all their last forms except for Warubiru.

GrassPokemonFTW October 2, 2010 12:07:15 PM

I is having a really big sad right now. I tried connecting to Wi-fi, but it didn't work, and I had to turn the game off. And what's worse is that I haven't saved in a while. >.<

Ningamer October 2, 2010 12:16:25 PM

Aww, man, the exact same thing happened to me. If you try connecting to Pokémon Global Link it won't work since the service is down at the moment. However, the game assumes that as long as you have a Wi-Fi connection, Global Link will work, so it won't stop trying to connect. :l

For now, don't use Global Link. The GTS and Battle/Trade servers still work.

GrassPokemonFTW October 2, 2010 12:20:54 PM

...K. *makes note that I have to go through Electric Rock Cave again and put proper Pokemon back in storage and catch Tesshido again*

Turtwig October 2, 2010 12:21:43 PM

I can't wait till' the Global Link starts back up again, but it wouldn't be any use to me since I've JUST started the game :P

GrassPokemonFTW October 3, 2010 02:28:19 PM

Finally! I'm back where I was before! JOY!

7th Day: 6th Gym re-do. Oy, having to go through everything was really annoying, but this time, I came out stronger when I got out of Electric Rock Cave. Tesshido proved to be a force to reckon with in the Flying Gym. Here's my team thus far:

Jaroda [Level 36]: YAYZ! *does a dance*
Tesshido [Level 37]: It's a higher level than Jaroda! I used it against the Gym Leader. Curse helped me win.
Mebukijika [Level 35]: YAYZ! *does another dance*
Hahakomori [Level 34]: ...Uh...good job, Hahakomori, you're doin fine.
Erufuun [Level 34]: Finally found out where the Sun Stone is after looking it up.
Tamagetake [Level 32]: [insert training here].

Ningamer October 3, 2010 10:57:26 PM

I've managed to get my way to the Elite Four; It's weird. Seriously. They only have four Pokémon each, and you can battle them in any order. Of course, I just get swept by two of them since I'm severely underlevelled, but oh well. I'll keep trying 'till I win!

Cat333Pokémon October 3, 2010 11:07:57 PM

I'm still at six badges, but I completed a lot of the side areas that require Surf, Strength, and such. I still don't know how to get to the other side of the damaged building near the beginning of the game (where the Plasma grunts were attacking a Munna), but I'm sure that's for later. I also don't know how to descend the desert tower (not the Tower of Heaven), but because I looked at spoilers by accident (only a little one), I know it's after the seventh gym. Also, it seems like a lot of people get stuck at that point, because many of the results (and a few fans' questions) were about getting past *something* after the tower. I'm currently saved in front of a legendary Pokémon within a cave whose name I'm too lazy to look at right now. I'm probably going to record a video of it.

As for the Global Link, I believe I was able to connect to it very early on, before they had to do maintenance.

Turtwig October 4, 2010 06:11:40 PM

So far I have a Tsutarja lvl 14 approaching lvl 15 and a Hiyappu named, "Aqua" lvl 11. I have defeated the first gym leader today. :P

TurtwigX October 6, 2010 02:40:04 PM

I'm on Route 7 Trying to train my stupid untrainable Tesshido and my awesome Kenhouro.
Currently have a full team in my roster.

GrassPokemonFTW October 6, 2010 04:47:54 PM

Day 8: Taking on Team Plasma. No updates yesterday because I didn't play it yesterday. But today, I took on the 7th Gym Leader (and won due to a Gyro Ball-sweep with Tesshido)

Anyways, I'm in that cave in the Resort Desert. Here's my team thus far:

Jaroda [Level 41]: Pretty good. Got rid of god-awful Slam, though, and replaced it with Strength.
Nattorei [Level 41]: Effing beast. 'Nuff said.
Mebukijika [Level 39]: Very good. Wood Horn was a nice move to add.
Erufuun [Level 39]: Found TM for Shadow Ball, and somehow learnt it. Not sure how well it'll work, though.
Morobareru [Level 39]: It just evolved, so I haven't seen how much strength it gained.
Hahakomori [Level 38]: I'm desperately trying to keep its usability up.

Turtwig October 7, 2010 02:14:34 PM

Tsutaja lvl. 16, Hiyappu lvl. 12, and I caught a Mamepato in Route 3 yesterday.

Ningamer October 7, 2010 02:18:10 PM

STILL struggling at the Elite Four... I can defeat two of them in a row, but the other two I can't even defeat with a completely healed team.

GrassPokemonFTW October 7, 2010 03:08:35 PM

Day 9: 8th Gym and treking through VR.

Iris wasn't all that bad. Morobareru actually managed to defeat every one of Iris's Pokemon, interestingly. I had intended another Gyro Ball Sweep on Ononokusu, but Dragon Tail thwarted my strategy.

Anyways, I also met Borutorosu for the first time, and I'm now getting through Victory Road, which is proving relatively difficult. Here's my team:

Jaroda [Level 45]: Pretty good. I'm going to have to use it a lot on the Elite Trainers, though. :/
Nattorei [Level 44]: Very good. It's defenses are epic, Power Whip is awesome, and its ability is pwnage.
Morobareru [Level 44]: Got a lot of experience battling Iris. Sludge Bomb is a very helpful move.
Erufuun [Level 44]: 2 more levels, then I can get Gale. Good thing too, since this is the main reason I kept Erufuun in my team.
Mebukijika [Level 42]: While it is tied for the weakest Pokemon on my team, it's move versatility makes up for it.
Hahakomori [Level 42]: It has lost most of its usefulness, unfortunately.

EDIT: TAKING ON THE ELITE FOUR!

Team as of right now:

Jaroda [Level 45]: Not much of a help, right now.
Nattorei [Level 47]: See above comment, but the opposite.
Mebukijika [Level 45]: Jump Kick really helped kill the Power Ranger d00d of the Dark-type guy.
Hahakomori [Level 45]: It found some usefulness on Caitlin.
Erufuun [Level 44]: Not much of a help. :/
Mrobareru [Level 44]: ^^^^

RotomGuy October 8, 2010 07:44:26 AM

OMGOMGOMG I'm getting black and white out the suitcase tommorow! I shall be having black, due to Reshiram and other awesome features.

GrassPokemonFTW October 8, 2010 02:22:55 PM

Day 10: GAME COMPLETED! WOOOHOOO! However, I sorta cheated on my mono-Grass thing, since I did use Zekrom against N and Geechisu. XI They were both really annoying.

Of course, I still have to go through the post-story. Here's my current team:

Jaroda [Level 50]: Decent.
Nattorei [Level 52]: Pwnage.
Tangrowth [Level 51]: My first non-Gen-V Pokemon. Not too bad.
Mebukijika [Level 49]: Pretty good. But that's as good as it gets.
Erufuun [Level 49]: Gale is beast, that's about it.
Morobareru [Level 48]: Step it up, Morobareru. :/

Pokemon left in Storage:

Hahakomori [Level 45]: Looks like the times have caught up with it. And too bad too; I really liked Hahakomori. :I

RotomGuy October 9, 2010 03:19:25 AM

ITS OUT OF THE CASE!!!

Day 1 - Gym 1
Team:
Tsutaja [Lvl 15] He is awesome!

That gym leader is hard... that fire monkey is soooo annoying!

EDIT: Later in Day 1 - Gym 2
Team:
Jyanobii [Lvl 21] Amazing. He needs to let the others train though.
Koromori [Lvl 12] Needs training. This is my planned transportation device (knows fly)
Otamaro [Lvl 15] Currently my priority to train.

Beat Poddo... at last... and know i'm on Aroe. She is tough, so i'm training up my pokemon.

GrassPokemonFTW October 9, 2010 07:14:25 PM

Day 11: Random stuff. Not much going on now, but I visited Great Hall (but didn't catch Kyuremu; that's for another day) I also found HM05 (Waterfall) and caught one of the six Sages. Caught some more Grass types, so here's me team now:

Jaroda [Level 52]: Not bad, not bad.
Nattorei [Level 55]: Pretty good.
Tropius [Level 60]: Woah. What a catch. o.o
Morobareru [Level 49]: :/
Birijion [Level 48]: Caught in 4 Ultra Balls, not too bad.
Lotad [Level 13]: Don't ask. :I

Extra: All Grass Pokemon in storage:

Hahakomori [Level 45]: Left on Day 10.
Tangrowth [Level 51]: Left on Day 11.
Erufuun [Level 49]: Left on Day 11.
Mebukijika [Level 48]: Left on Day 11.
Marakacchi [Level 30]: Left on Day 6.
Yanappu [Level 27]: Left on Day 5.
Churine [Level 25]: Left on Day 5.
Hoppip [Level 5]: Caught on Day 10, never added to team.
Sunkern [Level 47]: Caught on Day 10, never added to team.
Cherrim [Level 48]: Caught on Day 10, never added to team.

RotomGuy October 9, 2010 11:28:29 PM

Day 2 - Gym 5
Team:
Jyanobii [Lvl 29] He is good, but he will shine in the ground type gym battle.
Gamagara [Lvl 29] YAY EVOLVED! He helped alot on the 4th gym.
Kokoromori [Lvl 28] YAY EVOLVED! He heled alot on the 3rd gym.
Churine [Lvl 16] Uhhh....
Yabukuron [Lvl 19] ^

As you can see, my team is filled with 3 good pokemon, and 2 I send out as sacrificies so I can revive others. I haven't challenged the 5th gym yet, but I will.

Ningamer October 10, 2010 02:36:11 AM

I just went back to try and catch Victini again... Last time I failed, and that was when I could first go there.

Here's how the battle went:
Kobaruon was out. Level 51 is probably too much for a level 15 Victini.
Switched out to Zeburaika. Level 42 is the lowest I've got. I came unprepared...
Used Nitro Charge. Not very effective, only takes away ~45% of Victini's HP.
Used Thunder Wave. Well, this is the best I can do for now...
Ultra Ball #1. Not even a wobble.
Ultra Ball #2. GOTCHA! Victini was caught!

I still haven't defeated the Elite 4, I think I might train this thing first.

MultiWishMaker October 10, 2010 03:34:04 AM

Well I just BEASTED through the 5th gym using my WAY over leveled Pokemon, but then when I left the gym I was wondering why I didn't have HM Fly yet but then I went and checked and guess what was right before my very eyes........:lol:
So I went and got a Mamepato by Sanyou City and just with my luck it had great IVs and a good nature so now i'm leveling him up his name is Yoke as in Egg Yolk

Heres my team so far..........
Daikenki lvl 40 an ultimate beast not to mention his attack is out of the house!
Hahakurimo lvl 38 Same as above but what worries me is its typing.
Dotekkotsu lvl 38 This thing is outrageous in battle it'll mess anything up that comes in reach of it,plus Rock slide takes care of those pesky Flying types!
Warubiru lvl 39 This little lady is just awesome with her crunching power and her ground moves!
Mamepato lvl 20 this guy is pretty good if I don't say so myself he's taking on pokemon about 6 lvls ahead of him and taking a good amount of HP down..

RotomGuy October 10, 2010 08:40:31 AM

Day 2 (later on) - Gym 6
Team:
Hitomishi [Lvl 32] Hurrah!
Banupuchhi [Lvl 22] Is that his name? I thought I was gonna train him up, but no.
Kokoromori [Lvl 30] Hehe. I haven't used it much recently.
Yabukuron [Lvl 19] Never used.
Jaroda [Lvl 39] HURRAH!
Gamageroge [Lvl 38] ONCE AGAIN, HURRAH!

Caught Hitomishi, advancing through tower to find gym leader.

TurtwigX October 10, 2010 10:33:16 AM

:D I'm at the E4 Building! So, I'm pretty much training my Pokemon, and my Nattorei kicks ass. Trying to find a way to train them all fast and efficiently. I wanna beat this game by Wednesday.

Cat333Pokémon October 11, 2010 01:29:54 AM

*skips over all the posts involving parts of the game after the seventh gym*

Wow, I see why everyone kept getting confused. I mean, it makes perfect sense what you're supposed to do after a certain part after the seventh gym. You just need to read it!

http://www.victoryroad.net/picture.p...pictureid=2139

Spoiler Alert:    
Quote:

There's something at the Ancient Castle! Let's go, Cat!

(By the way, this is me officially laughing at everyone who got stuck.)

RotomGuy October 11, 2010 07:46:42 AM

Day 3 - Gym 6
Team:
Jaroda [Lvl 39] Top of the pack, however will be useless against next two gyms.
Gamageroge [Lvl 39] The same as above, but second in the pack.
Kokoromori [Lvl 32] Haven't leveled up recently.
Hitomoshi [Lvl 35] Trained a bit.
Barupuchhi [Lvl 22] Another wild guess at the name. And probaly another fail.
Shibishurda [Lvl 31] It's the basic eel. I was searching electric rock cave and ta da.

At the 6th gym, trying to evolve the eel first though. I have a thunder stone in my bag, it's just evolving him too first stage. He'll help, i know it. By the way, Barupuchhi will be replaced by Gobitto when I find one, and that's my full team! (Goruugu or Kokoromori will be replaced with Reshiram)

GrassPokemonFTW October 11, 2010 02:25:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cat333Pokémon (Post 109095)
(By the way, this is me officially laughing at everyone who got stuck.)

Oh, Cat, you little devil. :lol: Lewl.

Not much changes recently, but I have an Exeggutor Level 55 now, and it replaced Morobareru. Attempts so far to get into the Dream World have failed. :/

Turtwig October 11, 2010 02:29:38 PM

I'm in this creepy desert....with creepy Hihidaruma's...anyways my whole team is at lvl 26 :P
http://pokereview.net/images/desert.jpg

Ningamer October 12, 2010 08:07:03 AM

Wow, I've accomplished a lot today:
WARNING: Major plot spoilers    
  • I finally defeated the whole Elite Four
  • I trekked up to battle the champion, but N was there. He summoned his castle out of the ground, and then I had to chase him through it.
  • I finally had N cornered... But then he brought along Zekrom! A shiny ball that I had started glowing, and Reshiram suddenly flew in front of me!
  • I caught Reshiram amazingly quickly (I seem to be having a lot of luck with Legendaries): Sent out Kobaruon, and used three attacks to whittle Reshy down to low health. Then I threw one (Yes, ONE) Ultra Ball and BAM! I'd caught it! Now THAT is luck. Victini in two balls and Reshiram in one... -3-
  • I fought N, who's team was rather odd... His first Pokémon was Zekrom, and mine was my newly caught Reshiram (It asks you if you want to withdraw it just after you catch it). A few blasts from each Pokémon occurred, both of us using our Pokémon's signature attack. Then N sent out Gigigear, which I defeated easily with Kobaruon (With it's fighting-type attack). BUT it turns out that was just an illusion, for Gigigear transformed into Zoroark before fainting! Then N sent out the real Gigigear, again it was easily defeated. After that, out came Baibanira; Easily destroyed again by another fighting-type attack from Kobaruon. Abagoora next, again weak to fighting... And finally Aakeosu, this time defeated by a steel-type attack from Kobaruon.
  • Now Gechisu wants a battle! SHEESH! Let me save soon, PLEASE! I'm meant to be doing school work! >_>
  • I won't go into much detail, but Kobaruon helped again here. Four of Gechisu's team are again weak to fighting, and the other two were pretty easy to take down (Ghost and electric types).
  • After that, Gechisu was taken away by the gewd gaiz. I followed N up to the edge of his castle, where he flew off on Zekrom. Afterwards, credits. GOSH DARNIT LET ME SAVE!
  • I've now proceeded east of Souryuu City, and I've made my way all around to Route 15 (Passing a very strange place along the way, which looks like an unfnished map - There's just a Pokémon Center and a few small buildings. I'm sure it'll have a purpose later)
  • On my travels I came across an English guy! YAAAAY!

RotomGuy October 12, 2010 08:27:41 AM

Day 3 - 7th Gym
Team:
Jaroda [Lvl 41] Not much help as right now.
Gamageroge [Lvl 41] ^
Shibirudon [Lvl 39] Didn't see much of second stage, evolved immediatly.
Hitomoshi [Lvl 39] Extremly important in the Ice gym.
Kokoromori [Lvl 34] If I don't level him up soon, he'll be useless against the Fighting E4 member (the only reason I caught him)
Banupuchhi [Lvl 22] Never used!

Just beat 7th gym, now advancing.

Cat333Pokémon October 13, 2010 12:32:48 AM

I started through Victory Road, and I now have severely low PP on my Pokémon's moves. I shouldn't be taking the opportunity to train until I've defeated all the trainers. I have quite a few PP-restoring items, but I'm always reluctant to use them.

MultiWishMaker October 13, 2010 01:39:03 AM

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! My file got corrupted so now I have to start all over.I just beat the first gym heres my team so far:
Chauobuu Lvl 22 it's attack and defence are massive not to mention its high level!
Munna lvl 13 Training but I doubt i'll use it in my final team but maybe.
Yanappu lvl 10 I wont use it i'll just put it in the day care the whole game until it's a beast.
Minezumi lvl 6 I just caught it so I could get into the abandoned lot of dreams but beside that it's pretty useless.
Hopefully i'll atleast get to the 5th gym by tommorow so i'll be pulling an all nighter.

Ningamer October 13, 2010 09:16:58 AM

How did it get corrupt? You turned it off half-way through saving? Even then, it should revert back to the previous save... The only conclusion I can come to is that you're pirating it...

GrassPokemonFTW October 13, 2010 04:02:34 PM

Day 13 and 14: More random stuff. I'm preparing to face the Elite Four again, but first, I gotta get Jaroda to a much higher level. Also, I caught Borutorosu without breaking a sweat (By which I mean one Ultra Ball. I didn't even paralyze it). :lol:

Here's my team as of now:

Jaroda [Level 54]: Need more training.
Exeggutor [Level 55]: Not bad, it knows Psychic, which is good.
Nattorei [Level 57]: The only other member of my team that I used to defeat the original Elite Four. It's still beasting everything.
Birijion [Level 51]: Still in training, but is already faster than most of the Pokemon on my team.
Tropius [Level 61]: Not much to say here, but at least I don't have to use Hatooboo as a flying slave anymore. :lol:
Rotom-C [Level 60]: Traded on Route 15 with the scientist who wanted Ditto. I used to consider Rotom-C a pseudo-Grass type, but props go to Nintendo for making it an actual Grass type! :D

RotomGuy October 13, 2010 09:02:59 PM

Quote:

Rotom-C [Level 60]: Traded on Route 15 with the scientist who wanted Ditto. I used to consider Rotom-C a pseudo-Grass type, but props go to Nintendo for making it an actual Grass type! :D
Grass has finally come to his senses.

Day 4 - Ancient Desert
Team:
Jaroda [Lvl 43] The pokemon at the desert are such a low level.... I thought he would come in handy. Oh well, he could be used against the Team Plasma.
Gamageroge [Lvl 42] Copying the above statement again.
Shibirudon [Lvl 40] Electric eel, awesome.
Kokoromori [Lvl 35] I use a bit for levelling.
Ranpuraa [Lvl 42] Dusk stone... oh dusk stone!
Gobitto [Lvl 38] Plan on getting all of pokemon to lvl 43 for obvious reasons.

Finally got Gobitto, saw Zekrom, and is now trekking through the castle of the ancient.

MultiWishMaker October 13, 2010 09:12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ningamer (Post 109728)
How did it get corrupt? You turned it off half-way through saving? Even then, it should revert back to the previous save... The only conclusion I can come to is that you're pirating it...

No I have A legit copy of the game, I just found out that my cousin erased my file so he could play it......Guess who beat the living lights out of him ME! :lol: Dang you VoA!!!!

RotomGuy October 15, 2010 11:02:11 PM

Day 5 - GAME COMPLETION
Team:
Jaroda [Lvl 52] Yaya! He's in his 50's!
Gamageroge [Lvl 49] I didn't level him up much.
Shanderaa [Lvl 51] Awesomesauce. Shadow Ball destroyed half of the pokemon leauge.
Goruugu [Lvl 45] You're doing good.
Drifblim [Lvl 49] I have 3 ghost types. This one is NON-GEN V.
Reshiram [Lvl 53] WOOT!

I didn't post here for a while, but I have completed the game! I cam across an English guy too, and I cam across Torunerosu. I'm heading too Kyurem's cave to find a Ditto so I can trade for Rotom.

Day 5 - New Team
Jaroda [Lvl 52] No change
Gamageroge [Lvl 50] Level up.
Shanderaa [Lvl 52] No change.
Reshiram [Lvl 53] No change.
Metagross [Lvl 66] Wow! Saw a very high level wild Metang, and it put me through a lot of trouble but I cuaght it.
Rotom [Lvl 60] Nice high level! BRILLIANT!

Just had to post my two newest additions!

GrassPokemonFTW October 16, 2010 02:16:32 PM

Day 15 and 16: More randomness. I got some more training in, so yeah...I also beat Cheren with the help of Hyper Potion spamming and his Emboar committing suicide by using Flare Blitz one too many times. Here's my current team:

Jaroda [Level 61]: Pretty good, since I focused a good deal of my training on him. It seems to be working.
Tropius [Level 61]: Still pretty good, despite getting little to no training.
Rotom-C [Level 61]: Having a few problems, but they should dissipate soon.
Nattorei [Level 60]: Its usefulness hasn't dulled much at all.
Birijion [Level 59]: It also had training focused on him. It paid off here, too.
Exeggutor [Level 57]: Not too far behind, but I gotta make sure it doesn't fall too far back.

EDIT: New Pokemon caught:

Oddish [Level 10]: Shipped in directly from the Dream World~! Of course, it doesn't get much better; it's ability's Run Away and its only move is Sweet Scent. I don't plan on using him. :/

EDIT 2: This is a little irrelevant, but it's really funny.

I was on Pledge Bridge, and I decided I do a little exploring around the areas that I didn't look at yet. I went to the island with the vitamin on it, and I came across this guy next to a garbage dump. I talked to him, and this is what happened after he finished talking:

Man: Ooooooooooo-eeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-eeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaa-ooooooooooo-eeeee-iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii-oooooooooooooooooo-eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaaa-doooooooooooooooo-seeeeeeeeeeeeee-wooooooooooooooooooo-reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-wooooo-keeeeeee-chiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~!

I swear, I was freaked out of my mind. O.O

Turtwig October 20, 2010 04:58:00 PM

So far, My team is at the lvl 30's and I'm at the fifth gym.

GrassPokemonFTW October 20, 2010 05:46:38 PM

After looking back, I realized I actually have had the game for 24 Days. So this'll be day 24.

Day 24: Continuing Training.

Team:
Jaroda [Level 68]: Woah, pretty high! Going to the Raimon City Sport Domes to train is paying off.
Rotom-C [Level 68]: This thing seriously grows fast. o.0
Birijion [Level 66]: Pwnage. Nuff said.
Nattorei [Level 65]: Pwnage. Nuff said.
Tropius [Level 65]: Pretty good!
Ludicolo [Level 48]: I need someone to surf on my team...plus I need it to defeat Cheren's Emboar without everything getting pwned by Flare Blitz.

Pokemon put into Storage:

Exeggutor [Level 63]: Too many weaknesses and it's a pain to train. Sorry; you still rocked.

Cat333Pokémon October 20, 2010 11:19:16 PM

Well, I beat the Elite Four, which I was able to choose the order with, and
WTF?    
...then the plot completely changed before the champion.

WOAH, THAT IS SUCH A CHANGE FROM THE LAST FOUR GENERATIONS! :shock:

I went through the ruins from opening sequence and eventually reached N...except he summoned Zekrom. Then the Light Stone I was carrying summoned Reshiram. Very nice cutscenes, I must add! Well, I guess the next thing in the game is catching Reshiram. I seriously mean catching, too, because you can't just make it faint. It will still be there with full health, allowing you to try again.

Still, awesome deviation from the norm! :cool:

GrassPokemonFTW October 21, 2010 07:18:46 PM

Yes indeed, a great change. I personally caught Zekrom in one Ultra Ball. :lol:

No changes from yesterday except Ludicolo is now Level 52.

RotomGuy October 21, 2010 09:26:01 PM

I caught Reshiram in my first Ultra Ball.
Team:
Jaroda [Lvl 56]
Gamageroge [Lvl 55]
Shanderaa [Lvl 56]
Reshiram [Lvl 58]
Terrakion [Lvl 42]
Rotom [Lvl 60]

I took out Metagross so I could train my Terrakion. I haven't exactly done much yet though.

Legends in Storage:
Torunerosu
Birijion
CObalon

Cat333Pokémon October 22, 2010 01:00:38 AM

And now I defeated the Champion...

Wow, a real surprise!    
RESHIRAM CAPTURE...THEN N BATTLE...THEN PLASMA LEADER...ALL WITHOUT TAKING A BREAK. :shock:
Quote:

Originally Posted by GrassPokemonFTW (Post 111949)
Yes indeed, a great change. I personally caught Zekrom in one Ultra Ball. :lol:

Two Doubleslaps and a Quick Ball for me. :D

Believe it or not, Yoshi648 made a completely random, sarcastic guess after I showed him the N battle came after Reshiram (using the Master Ball to show it) that was correct. He said "And then after him is another battle, then the ending credits, which you can't skip, and then you get to save." He was 100% correct. :lol:

Video(s) coming soon.

Edit: POST-GAME IS A REALITY CHECK! I nearly got owned by a Rapidash!

GrassPokemonFTW October 22, 2010 05:18:08 PM

Yeah, post-game got instantly hard all of a sudden. o.o

My team now:

Jaroda [Level 69]: No change.
Rotom-C [Level 68]: ^
Birijion [Level 66]: ^
Nattorei [Level 66]: ^
Ludicolo [Level 63]: Relatively caught up.
Celebi [Level 50]: Surprised? HRFTW and I hung out today, and he traded me his event Celebi for my Zekrom that I'd never use. Pretty good deal, I think! :D (Plus I get Zorua)

Pokemon put in Storage:

Tropius [Level 65]: This is the only Pokemon I could think of sacrificing for Celebi's spot. Now I can't Fly. >_<

AnathemA October 22, 2010 09:06:32 PM

Just got Black yesterday. Currently going into a cave with Cheren to do something to Team Plasma.

At least.. thats what I THINK is going on :S

GrassPokemonFTW October 23, 2010 03:32:26 PM

K' turns out I can't use the traded Celebi for the Zorua since HRFTW already used it. Oh well, not too important. But what is weird is that when I got Celebi, it had PokeRus. It has infected my entire team now, but I bet the PokeRus mechanics changed, because it doesn't seem to be going away (which, of course, is good).

Day 28: CONQUERING THE CHAMPION!!!

Holy crud, did it on my first try. I can't believe I managed to do this in one shot! (Of course, thanks to Urugamosu's overuse of Overheat and Ludicolo)

My team as of now:

Jaroda [Level 72]: Not too important in conquering the Elite Four and Champion.
Celebi [Level 73]: This...thing...beasted Renbu. Killed almost all of his Pokemon in one shot.
Rotom-C [Level 71]: Helped in defeating Mrs. Ghost Lady and Caitlin.
Birijion [Level 69]: Pwned Mr. Dark Boy. (Sorry, I don't remember his name)
Nattorei [Level 69]: Helped in stalling the Champion while I healed my Pokemon.
Ludicolo [Level 68]: Thank you for killing Urugamosu!!! :3

AnathemA October 23, 2010 10:26:29 PM

Leaving the generic forest to enter the generic giant city. Currently working on training my baoppu, hoping to sweep through the next gym (bug) with him. hoping to catch a Shinbora soon, as I plan to include that in my final team.

My endgame team is gonna take a while to form, as most of them can only be found late in the game.

RotomGuy October 24, 2010 05:31:52 AM

Jaroda [Lvl 56] Gonna train up in sport domes.
Gamageroge [Lvl 53] ^
Shanderaa [Lvl 58] ^
Rotom-H [Lvl 60] Trying out each of the forms.
Lileep [Lvl 28] Another fossil.
Metagross [Lvl 66] Redirects to Jaroda's comment.

~Merged by Shadow~

I'm training them up in sport domes for champ. After champion deafeted, CYnthia. After Cynthia defeated, Miamoto. So yeah. I have 3 non-gen V pokemon now, and i'm gonna try and find a team weakness for the rotom form. I have covered these types:
Grass (twice)
Water
Fire (twice)
Electric
Rock
Steel
Psychic
Ground
Have I got a team weakness?

AnathemA October 24, 2010 06:14:50 AM

Training my Gamaguru, Shinbora, Baokki and Futachimaru in the desert just before Raimon City. Gonna challenge the gym real soon :D! And I also finalized my endgame Baokki movset:

Sunny Day
Solar Beam
Flamethrower
Overheat

Any comments on the moveset?

JC October 24, 2010 07:01:10 AM

Currently I'm still training my Gen 5 team,
Spoiler Alert:    
I won't migrate until from my games until I beat Adeku.

anyways It will be fun since I've found a good spot to train for a while.

GrassPokemonFTW October 24, 2010 08:32:00 AM

Day 29: Boredom ensues. Having beaten Adeku, I have absolutely no idea what I want to do now. I've caught pretty much every legendary possible without migrating (having caught Landros two days ago and Kyuremu yesterday). Pretty much the only thing left is catching Urugamosu.

My team:

Jaroda [Level 73]: Not much change.
Celebi [Level 74]: Still a powerhouse.
Rotom-C [Level 73]: ^
Birijion [Level 71]: Learned Leaf Blade not too long ago.
Nattorei [Level 71]: Pretty good.
Ludicolo [Level 69]: ^

RotomGuy October 24, 2010 08:38:18 AM

Grass, beaten Cynthia and Miamoto yet?

AnathemA October 24, 2010 08:42:34 AM

Just defeated the Raimon City Gym.

Training my Futachimaru in Route 16 now.

Also, (not that I'm ever going to use it, but..) I caught a Tabune.

GrassPokemonFTW October 24, 2010 08:55:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RotomGuy (Post 112586)
Grass, beaten Cynthia and Miamoto yet?

Aw jeez, I forgot about them. Yeah, I do need to beat them, of course, I have to level up my Pokemon a little more.

Cat333Pokémon October 24, 2010 01:09:18 PM

I uploaded two videos of the ending.

Spoiler Alert:    

GrassPokemonFTW October 24, 2010 03:35:58 PM

UPDATE: After Rotom so kindly reminded me to, I defeated Cynthia and Miamoto. Miamoto was pretty easy, Cynthia was slightly more difficult. But now what should I do...?
UPDATE 2: I jut had a scare...I was on Wonder Bridge, and there was this girl on it...who disappeared right before my eyes. It was no fluke; the guys standing next to her was freaked too. Anyone know what just happened?

MultiWishMaker October 24, 2010 09:05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrassPokemonFTW (Post 112729)
UPDATE: After Rotom so kindly reminded me to, I defeated Cynthia and Miamoto. Miamoto was pretty easy, Cynthia was slightly more difficult. But now what should I do...?
UPDATE 2: I jut had a scare...I was on Wonder Bridge, and there was this girl on it...who disappeared right before my eyes. It was no fluke; the guys standing next to her was freaked too. Anyone know what just happened?

That really happened?

GrassPokemonFTW October 24, 2010 09:07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MultiWishMaker (Post 112827)
That really happened?

I'm dead serious. Flat out disappeared. I (along with the guy who stood next to her) was absolutely flabbergasted. o_0

MultiWishMaker October 24, 2010 09:17:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrassPokemonFTW (Post 112828)
I'm dead serious. Flat out disappeared. I (along with the guy who stood next to her) was absolutely flabbergasted. o_0

Maybe it was a GOHST!!!!.............wooooooo..........ahwooooooo ooooo.:lol:

GrassPokemonFTW October 24, 2010 09:21:04 PM

I wouldn't be surprised if it was. I guess I need to do some research into it.

MultiWishMaker October 24, 2010 09:39:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrassPokemonFTW (Post 112831)
I wouldn't be surprised if it was. I guess I need to do some research into it.

I'll make a book about it we'll call it: How Grass got his reasearch on! It will be a series of books where you spend night and day trying to figure out what the heck you saw!..... Oh and eventually you go mad and your wife leaves you and takes the kids with her. All while you're still playing a 20 year old game to figure it out..... :lol:

Anywayz... Since i've basically picked the games dry I've been leveling up my team to Beast mode status maybe later on i'll challenge Cynthia...
Daikenki lvl 93: Very well rounded takes down pretty much anything in its way
Hahakurimo lvl 91: This guys attack is somethin else complete BEAST.
Ononokusu lvl 92: Absolute BEAST!!
Roopushin lvl 90: I started not using it as much because I needed to let the others have a chance, it's completely awesome either way though.
Waruvial lvl 95: I've been using it alot lately for some reason, thuss it's higher than everyone else.
Shandera lvl 91: I probly don't even have to say how good this guy is takes down mostley everything in a hit do to its Sp.Atk.

GrassPokemonFTW October 25, 2010 04:47:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MultiWishMaker (Post 112834)
Daikenki lvl 93: Very well rounded takes down pretty much anything in its way
Hahakurimo lvl 91: This guys attack is somethin else complete BEAST.
Ononokusu lvl 92: Absolute BEAST!!
Roopushin lvl 90: I started not using it as much because I needed to let the others have a chance, it's completely awesome either way though.
Waruvial lvl 95: I've been using it alot lately for some reason, thuss it's higher than everyone else.
Shandera lvl 91: I probly don't even have to say how good this guy is takes down mostley everything in a hit do to its Sp.Atk.

HOW ON EARTH DID YOU GET THEM TO THAT HIGH A LEVEL SO QUICKLY!? YOU COULD EASILY PWN CYNTHIA!!

My team updates to come; I haven't picked up my game today, but I'm a little busy with schoolwork today. No biggie.

RotomGuy October 25, 2010 10:38:27 PM

Day (I dunno...) 7 - WHERE THE HELL IS IT?
Team:
Jaroda [Lvl 57] Doin stuff.
Gamageroge [Lvl 55] Cool.
SHanderaa [Lvl 58] Pwnage
Metagross [Lvl 66] Not training currently.
Archeos [Lvl 37] Don't ask.
Rotom [Lvl 61] No form at the mo.

Now... about Archeos. After finishing the game, I decided to find out what the blue thing in my bag was. So, it's a fossil. I might train him up to high level so he can aid. Team spots are getting really tight now. I want Reshiram, Drifblim, SHibirudon and Goruugu in there as well. I'm training in the sport domes for Cynthia, but my brother has a different idea. He decided to battle her right of the bat. Let's see his side of the story:

Day 7 - Cynthia
Team:
Emboar [Lvl 63] His starter.
Urugamoth [Lvl 71] Just caught.
Zekrom [Lvl 50] Just caught.
Washibon [Lvl 32] HM Slave for Fly.
Agiruuda [lvl 30] I need to get these guys in my dex so I traded and let him keep one.
Erufuun [Lvl 15] :faec:

My brother does NOT train. He only trained his starter, so that was his only high level until he caught Zekrom and Urugamoth. I say train up the other 3 but does he listen? No!

MultiWishMaker October 26, 2010 01:58:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrassPokemonFTW (Post 113043)
HOW ON EARTH DID YOU GET THEM TO THAT HIGH A LEVEL SO QUICKLY!? YOU COULD EASILY PWN CYNTHIA!!

My team has always been over leveld, by about 10 to 15 levels. Dude I thought Cynthia was gonna be like the ULTIMATE, so I put off fighting her to train.....turns out I didn't need it...:lol:

After I put the so called "ULTIMATE" down to size I went off to finish up catching the last 2 sages and now i'm just filling up my pokedex.
I'll just sum up my team to this: BEAST!!!! and I spent a few hours training them up.
Roopushin lvl 93
Hahakurimo lvl 93
Daikenki lvl 95
Ononokusu lvl 94
Shandera lvl 95
Waruvial lvl 95

AnathemA October 26, 2010 02:58:32 AM

Just about to go inside the Tower of Haven to get Gym Leader Fuuro out.

I wanna has my Jet Badge NAO! D:

Turtwig October 27, 2010 02:16:19 PM

So far, I'm at the 5th gym leader. (I take my journey slowly) :P

AnathemA October 28, 2010 03:21:15 AM

Trying to get my Monozu to evolve. My goodness, the horrible stats are killing me!

The rest of my team (Daikenki, Shinbora, Baokki and Gamageroge) are all level 50, and is waiting on my Monozu to evolve D:

This Monozu training thing isn't going too well.. All the other trainers have all been battled, and the Pokemon in Victory Road can all OHKO it, one way or another. I'm being forced to train at the grass patches outside of Victory Road, as well as hunt for rare candies. Also, Monozu's defense stats are horrible.. I'm literally having to go back to the Pokemon Center after each wild Pokemon I battle.

GrassPokemonFTW October 29, 2010 09:10:42 PM

Day who cares anymore: More randomness. Nothing at all is going on, so I'm facing the Elite Four repeatedly until I find something else to do...

Here's my team:

Jaroda [Level 77]: Goodie.
Rotom-C [Level 77]: ^
Celebi [Level 77]: ^
Nattorei [Level 75]: ^
Birijion [Level 74]: ^
Ludicolo [Level 73]: ^

AnathemA October 29, 2010 09:26:06 PM

Wheres a good place to train just after you beat the Elite Four? Most of my Pokemon are in their 50s and all the trainers now have level 60ish pokemon. Battles are taking forever..

I'm trying to stick with an Isshu-only Pokemon team for my Black version. I might diversify my team more when I get white a few weeks down the road.

GrassPokemonFTW October 30, 2010 02:21:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnathemA (Post 114106)
Wheres a good place to train just after you beat the Elite Four? Most of my Pokemon are in their 50s and all the trainers now have level 60ish pokemon. Battles are taking forever..

I'm trying to stick with an Isshu-only Pokemon team for my Black version. I might diversify my team more when I get white a few weeks down the road.

I had that exact same problem. Post-story is really hard.

All the advice I can give you is that battling wild Tabunne are your best shot. Besides that...I'm not sure. I just avoided all the trainers until my Pokemon were a high enough level.

No changes from yesterday, except Jaroda and Celebi are in their 80s.

Turtwig November 5, 2010 06:39:07 PM

I'm finally defeated the fifth gym leader which is quite halfway through the game I suppose. :P My team levels are around the 40's.

MultiWishMaker November 5, 2010 07:33:00 PM

Well Today for some odd reason another White version came in the mail so I started another journey, but this time with Pokabu. I just beat the first gym and now i'm dealing with Team Plasma in the abandoned lot of dreams.

Chaoubuu lvl 25
Yannapu lvl 16

OMGITSJAD November 5, 2010 09:52:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MultiWishMaker (Post 115685)
Well Today for some odd reason another White version came in the mail so I started another journey, but this time with Pokabu. I just beat the first gym and now i'm dealing with Team Plasma in the abandoned lot of dreams.

Chaoubuu lvl 25
Yannapu lvl 16

Wait, this is kinda off-topic, but you got another copy of White, completely free??
If you mail me it i'll be sure to put in a good word for ya next time we're looking for staff...*shot*

MultiWishMaker November 6, 2010 07:51:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OMGITSJAD (Post 115701)
Wait, this is kinda off-topic, but you got another copy of White, completely free??
If you mail me it i'll be sure to put in a good word for ya next time we're looking for staff...*shot*

Tempting.....:lol: Anywayzz, today I just trained.....no more no less.

Choubuu lvl 30
Yanappu lvl 18

GrassPokemonFTW November 6, 2010 01:37:45 PM

Well, then, I've no idea what to do anymore. I seem to have accomplished everything besides catch Urugamosu, whih I don't really want to bother doing right now. My team:

Jaroda [Level 84]: Same old, same old.
Celebi [Level 83]: Still beast, as usual.
Rotom-C [Level 83]: :)
Birijion [Level 82]: Good.
Nattorei [Level 79]: Good.
Ludicolo [Level 79]: ^