Victory Road

Victory Road (http://www.victoryroad.net/index.php)
-   Pokémon General (http://www.victoryroad.net/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   A quiz about what's your spirit Pokemon? (http://www.victoryroad.net/showthread.php?t=10580)

Twiggy September 11, 2012 08:55:03 AM

A quiz about what's your spirit Pokemon?

Stumbled upon this on another Pokemon forum, and I actually found it interesting, so I reposted it here.

As for me...

For the quiz, I got myself a Snivy. Hmm...

Quote:

Snivy
Your spirit pokemon is Snivy! Your spirit pokemon has chosen to guide you as you are quite clever and can be cunning, yet you also make a good friend. You may like money and can tend to look down on people. You also may have a calm mind. Snivy will help you get on the good side of people and will help you look at people more equally.

SpikyEaredPichu96 September 11, 2012 09:31:22 AM

Looks pretty interesting. This is what I got when I took it:

Quote:

Rayquaza
Your spirit pokemon is Rayquaza! Your spirit pokemon has chosen to guide you as you are very, very stong and powerful, yet you dont like to fight, you will solve problems but you will dissapear shortly afterward and someone else may take the credit or will just dismiss you. Rayquaza will boost your courage with people and your friends will except this. You will also be helped to make sure you fight for yourself of you need to and gain a more powerful aspect.

DiamondEdge September 11, 2012 10:14:45 AM

I decided to give this thing a go:

Quote:

Prinplup
Your spirit pokemon is Prinplup! Your spirit pokemon has chosen to guide you as you are quite pridefull or you seem to have a certian air of aloof and may just look down on some people, yet you are still a kind person deepdown and will help anyine in a bad circumstance, and prinplup will help you control your pride.
...Close enough for jazz.

SyracuvatTenlii September 11, 2012 10:45:56 AM

I got Cubone.

...what, were you expecting me to be surprised?

Fubab_107 September 11, 2012 12:53:00 PM

Why not, may be interesting.

Quote:

Snivy
Your spirit pokemon is Snivy! Your spirit pokemon has chosen to guide you as you are quite clever and can be cunning, yet you also make a good friend. You may like money and can tend to look down on people. You also may have a calm mind. Snivy will help you get on the good side of people and will help you look at people more equally.
It sounds so odd.

PHANTOMxTRAINER September 11, 2012 01:10:34 PM

That's oddly close:

Haunter
Your spirit pokemon is Haunter! Your spirit pokemon has chosen to guide you as you are a huuge prankster! you like to be the class clown and are all up for fun! your friends are very colourful adn so are you, your life seems to be a long path and you want to skip around on it instead of walking along it like anyone else. Haunter however will help you calm down a bit more adn take a more seious approach if it already hasn't

teamplasma September 11, 2012 02:43:36 PM

I got dragonite. I dont even really like dragon it. Here are my results.

Quote:

Dragonite
Your spirit pokemon is Dragonite! Your spirit pokemon has chosen to guide you as you are happy as you are and believe in yourself. You will always use your power for the greater good and will never use your power haphazardly. Your a good friend and yet your powerful you can be quite a softy. Dragonite will help you to stay possitive, make you take control of situations sometimes and be more stong willed.
My total answers.    

Pidgeot - 2
Togepi -2
Cubone - 2
Haunter - 2
Wigglytuff - 2
Dragonite - 2
Rayquaza - 2
Snivy - 1
Grumpig - 1
Umbreon - 1
Toxicroak - 1
Luxio - 1
Spinda - 1
Pikachu - 1
Tyranitar - 0
Prinplup - 0
Milotic - 0
Houndour - 0
Primeape - 0
Nidoking - 0

TurtwigX September 11, 2012 02:59:39 PM

Oooh, interesting. Well, I got...

Wigglytuff
Your spirit pokemon is Wigglytuff! Your spirit pokemon has chosen to guide you as you are quite cheerful and can be a bit of a funny person! Your heart is set and you will express this in any form you desire. Wigglytuff will help you gain the courage to express yourself and to make sure you seek fun.

I spent waaay too much time at the guild.

GalliumGrant September 11, 2012 03:05:39 PM

My Spirit Pokémon is:

Quote:

Your spirit pokemon is Togepi! Your spirit pokemon has chosen to guide you as you are very cheery, happy and yet, very unaware of what happens around you and this can be quite alarming, you also seem to have your mind set on something at one time or another. Togepi will help you let people want to take care of you or look after you and will help soothe your sensitivity.
...Togepi. >_<

GrassPokemonFTW September 11, 2012 03:12:43 PM

I got Snivy also. Can't say it's wrong, it's actually somewhat accurate.

Idno58 September 11, 2012 03:29:42 PM

I took a look at the first question. First impression: GOD, what horrible grammar. Anyway,
Quote:

Togepi
Your spirit pokemon is Togepi! Your spirit pokemon has chosen to guide you as you are very cheery, happy and yet, very unaware of what happens around you and this can be quite alarming, you also seem to have your mind set on something at one time or another. Togepi will help you let people want to take care of you or look after you and will help soothe your sensitivity.
Needs more Slowking.

primalgiratina September 11, 2012 03:53:16 PM

Aaaaaaw yeah.

Quote:

"Dragonite
Your spirit pokemon is Dragonite! Your spirit pokemon has chosen to guide you as you are happy as you are and believe in yourself. You will always use your power for the greater good and will never use your power haphazardly. Your a good friend and yet your powerful you can be quite a softy. Dragonite will help you to stay possitive, make you take control of situations sometimes and be more stong willed."

john-li September 11, 2012 04:19:18 PM

Aww ya Pikachu.
Quote:

Originally Posted by john-li (Post 262205)
Pikachu
Your spirit pokemon is Pikachu! Your spirit pokemon has chosen to guide you as you are hardy by nature and you do what's in good nature and you tend to hate Racism, Sexism, Homophobia and animal cruelty. You are a very smart person and have brilliant company. Pikachu will help you move on and give you courage to stand up for what is right and will help you remain a possitive, bright person.

GTP_NickSkyline September 12, 2012 01:36:13 AM

Might as well give this a try...

I got...

Quote:

Pidgeot
Your spirit pokemon is Pidgeot! Your spirit pokemon has chosen to guide you as you are a free fighting spirit! you take some things very seriously and wont except jip from anyone. You are also compassionate for other beings and your friends take this as a given. Pidgeot will help your friends appreciate your kindness and will calm your rebelious ways at times.

Firo September 12, 2012 04:29:08 AM

Needs more incineration based questions.

Quote:

Luxio
Your spirit pokemon is Luxio! Your spirit pokemon has chosen to guide you as you are quite swift and speedy, good at inflicting sarcasm and yet it seems to attract good company. Luxio will help you to calm down and pique peoples curiosity towards you and help you stay in place.

~Whimsicott~ September 12, 2012 02:50:40 PM

//derp

Quote:

Pidgeot
Your spirit pokemon is Pidgeot! Your spirit pokemon has chosen to guide you as you are a free fighting spirit! you take some things very seriously and wont except jip from anyone. You are also compassionate for other beings and your friends take this as a given. Pidgeot will help your friends appreciate your kindness and will calm your rebelious ways at times.

JeffTheKiller September 12, 2012 02:59:25 PM

Haunter. Honestly I am suprised.

Cat333Pokémon September 12, 2012 08:51:09 PM

Quote:

Haunter
Your spirit pokemon is Haunter! Your spirit pokemon has chosen to guide you as you are a huuge prankster! you like to be the class clown and are all up for fun! your friends are very colourful adn so are you, your life seems to be a long path and you want to skip around on it instead of walking along it like anyone else. Haunter however will help you calm down a bit more adn take a more seious approach if it already hasn't
The grammar...the spelling...

Cyrus September 12, 2012 08:56:15 PM

Guess I'll give this a try.

Quote:

Pikachu
Your spirit pokemon is Pikachu! Your spirit pokemon has chosen to guide you as you are hardy by nature and you do what's in good nature and you tend to hate Racism, Sexism, Homophobia and animal cruelty. You are a very smart person and have brilliant company. Pikachu will help you move on and give you courage to stand up for what is right and will help you remain a possitive, bright person.
*chuckles* Meh, I'm okay with this.

Yoshi648 September 13, 2012 05:40:54 AM

Quote:

Dragonite
Your spirit pokemon is Dragonite! Your spirit pokemon has chosen to guide you as you are happy as you are and believe in yourself. You will always use your power for the greater good and will never use your power haphazardly. Your a good friend and yet your powerful you can be quite a softy. Dragonite will help you to stay possitive, make you take control of situations sometimes and be more stong willed.
Sounds about right, and the fact I got a dragon is even more awesome :faec:

LugiaDialga September 13, 2012 12:54:01 PM

Quote:

Rayquaza
Your spirit pokemon is Rayquaza! Your spirit pokemon has chosen to guide you as you are very, very stong and powerful, yet you dont like to fight, you will solve problems but you will dissapear shortly afterward and someone else may take the credit or will just dismiss you. Rayquaza will boost your courage with people and your friends will except this. You will also be helped to make sure you fight for yourself of you need to and gain a more powerful aspect.
Awwwww yeaaaaaaah! Rayquazaplz.
Actually I do agree with this a lot surprisingly though I tend to be a pessimist. People have said I am very strong and I like to try and solve problems realistically instead of just arguing. And even if I do solve problems, someone else might take credit for what I have said and get the attention while I'm dismissed... it's pretty typical. Seeing how it says it will help "boost my courage" is good since I lack in it and could use a boost for sure. It's pretty legit there.

Music September 14, 2012 12:35:23 AM

Quote:

Umbreon
Your spirit pokemon is Umbreon! Your spirit pokemon has chosen to guide you as you are quite dark, and love black humor! you can be cynical and sheltered by your friends so you can be shy, yet your sarcasm can make you seem like a funny person. Umbreon will help you maintain some form of possitivity, cut the cyanide and make you explore the world more.
Interesting...

GalliumGrant September 14, 2012 08:45:17 AM

You know what the weird thing is? It's like whenever I take that quiz and I get a new Pokémon, there's always some part that relates to me. I assume it could be the same for you guys as well.

Prinplup:

Quote:

Your spirit pokemon is Prinplup! Your spirit pokemon has chosen to guide you as you are quite pridefull or you seem to have a certian air of aloof and may just look down on some people, yet you are still a kind person deepdown and will help anyine in a bad circumstance, and prinplup will help you control your pride.
Togepi:

Quote:

Rayquaza:

Quote:

At this point, I have no idea which one is my spirit Pokémon. I'm guessing Prinplup now.

Eagles September 16, 2012 10:46:49 AM

Pikachu- Your spirit pokemon is Pikachu! Your spirit pokemon has chosen to guide you as you are hardy by nature and you do what's in good nature and you tend to hate Racism, Sexism, Homophobia and animal cruelty. You are a very smart person and have brilliant company. Pikachu will help you move on and give you courage to stand up for what is right and will help you remain a possitive, bright person.
:faec:

Shade September 17, 2012 05:07:54 AM

*chuckles at his results*

Quote:

Your spirit pokemon is Umbreon! Your spirit pokemon has chosen to guide you as you are quite dark, and love black humor! you can be cynical and sheltered by your friends so you can be shy, yet your sarcasm can make you seem like a funny person. Umbreon will help you maintain some form of possitivity, cut the cyanide and make you explore the world more.

riodude92 September 18, 2012 10:54:16 AM

my turn!

Quote:

Primeape
Your spirit pokemon is Your spirit pokemon has chosen to guide you as you are high tempered! you seem to get ticked off randomly, just be someone pokeing you or shouting in your ear, Oh! how it grinds your gears! Yet you are very passionate and will protect yourself when it all goes wrong. Primape will turn your excess anger to passion for what you enjoy doing and will help you enjoy yourslf with friends.
...that actually sounds like me. :-|

NismoZ September 18, 2012 11:18:02 AM

Quote:

Prinplup
Sorta like me... just without quite as much pride. :I

7dewott8 September 22, 2012 06:55:56 PM

I got Prinplup.
Quote:

*prideful, deep down, anytime, certain
I am a nice person deep down, but people choose to bring the worst out in me...

isbragg September 23, 2012 06:13:12 AM

Quote:

Your spirit pokemon is Grumpig! Your spirit pokemon has chosen to guide you as you are quite jumpy and can be quite defensive, you may make an invisible barrier to block out the world sometimes. Grumpig will help you calm down and simmer down and will help you achieve confidence.
...Yep, that's me.

Rampardos October 21, 2012 04:47:40 PM

Quote:

Cubone
Your spirit pokemon is Cubone! Your spirit pokemon has chosen to guide you as you are quite a lonely, timid character. But Cubone will guide you through the thick and thin as you persue to gain approval and will help you deal with the friendship to you have/will find. Good luck!

Durza October 27, 2012 06:46:37 PM

Gah! Too many misspellings!
Anyways, I got Tyranitar.

Quote:

Tyranitar
Your spirit pokemon is Tyranitar! Your spirit pokemon has chosen to guide you as you are powerfull without question but seem to be very protective of what you hold dear. You will fight to the death if the time comes, and Tyranitar will help you control your temper.
A remote match.

TediousRamen October 30, 2012 11:14:17 AM

The answer choices made me die a little inside.

Anyway I got:

Quote:

Haunter
Immensely vague, as usual for a personality quiz result.

btpoke October 30, 2012 12:58:01 PM

The fact that only 20 pokemon are possible results kind of made me sad, but oh well.

I got:

Quote:

Prinplup
I don't really consider myself prideful, but whatever.

Ningamer October 30, 2012 01:20:54 PM

Quote:

Your spirit pokemon is Nidoking! Your spirit pokemon has chosen to guide you as you are A strong, fighting and possesive person. You may have a boyfriend/girlfriend that has said so, you may just be someone up for a good relaxing time aside from that. Nidoking will help you control your possesiveness and will help you stay calm.
Hahah. Girlfriend. Hah.

iherdulikemudkipz March 6, 2013 03:43:21 PM

So Much for Mudkip...

Quote:

Cubone
Your spirit pokemon is Cubone! Your spirit pokemon has chosen to guide you as you are quite a lonely, timid character. But Cubone will guide you through the thick and thin as you persue to gain approval and will help you deal with the friendship to you have/will find. Good luck!
So much for mudkip....

Reuniclus March 6, 2013 06:49:32 PM

Quote:

Nidoking
Your spirit pokemon is Nidoking! Your spirit pokemon has chosen to guide you as you are A strong, fighting and possesive person. You may have a boyfriend/girlfriend that has said so, you may just be someone up for a good relaxing time aside from that. Nidoking will help you control your possesiveness and will help you stay calm.
Didn't expect this one. :lol:

john-li March 6, 2013 07:52:24 PM

Apparently I'm pidgeot

PureAurorae March 7, 2013 08:39:26 AM

Well I got this:

Quote:

I would say that describes me pretty well. ^.^

GalliumGrant March 7, 2013 05:25:36 PM

Decided to do it again.

Quote:

Y'know, Snivy isn't bad. Although the part with me liking money and sometimes looking down on people isn't off.

Pokemanmdj March 15, 2013 02:01:39 PM

Quote:

Heh, doesn't sound that bad! I'm good with this choice.

LunaticRain May 25, 2013 08:53:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PHANTOMxTRAINER (Post 262191)
That's oddly close:

Haunter

Got this too =\
What's with all the spelling errors though? XD

Cat333Pokémon May 25, 2013 12:06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LunaticRain (Post 280168)
Got this too =\
What's with all the spelling errors though? XD

Easy: It's a silly quiz made by some kid in 30 minutes with no cares about how well s/he types things in.

PureAurorae May 25, 2013 01:37:38 PM

I decided to do it again.

Your spirit pokemon is Your spirit pokemon has chosen to guide you as you are high tempered! you seem to get ticked off randomly, just be someone pokeing you or shouting in your ear, Oh! how it grinds your gears! Yet you are very passionate and will protect yourself when it all goes wrong. Primape will turn your excess anger to passion for what you enjoy doing and will help you enjoy yourslf with friends.

Loving the spelling errors, this is literally what it says. Although I don't see myself as some angry lunatic who goes around in a higher temper! XD

Tarellethiel July 13, 2013 08:40:16 PM

I got (the first time)...
Pikachu
Your spirit pokemon is Pikachu! Your spirit pokemon has chosen to guide you as you are hardy by nature and you do what's in good nature and you tend to hate Racism, Sexism, Homophobia and animal cruelty. You are a very smart person and have brilliant company. Pikachu will help you move on and give you courage to stand up for what is right and will help you remain a positive, bright person.

Well, it certainly paints a better image of myself than I may have illustrated. I should be happy I suppose? Personally, I never liked Pikachu much, but it'd be nice to be the inherently "good" pokémon, as the anime often depicts the lightning mouse.

Tarellethiel July 13, 2013 08:51:13 PM

What Legendary Are You?

A quiz I found whilst browsing the Internet.
http://www.quotev.com/quiz/504715/Wh...kemon-are-you/
Enjoy!
----
My first time result was...

Latias!

Quote:

You are the eon Pokemon, Latias.

An almost childlike and very playful person, you despise being alone. You wish to be constantly surrounded by bright and cheerful people. Even in serious situations, you put everyone at ease by playing around or making jokes. Although you may act below your age, your friends greatly enjoy your company and find themselves laughing with you despite what they may feel.
I'm actually happy with this, unlike with most quiz results. The description fits me rather well in my opinion. I usually put the happiness of others before my own, and try to cheer people up whenever I feel like they are being too serious or are upset.