Victory Road

Victory Road (http://www.victoryroad.net/index.php)
-   Pokémon Black and White 2 (http://www.victoryroad.net/forumdisplay.php?f=227)
-   -   Which starter have you chosen? (http://www.victoryroad.net/showthread.php?t=10655)

The Spirit of Time October 10, 2012 08:41:43 AM

Which starter have you chosen?

The games are released and as usual, the first dilemma is the chosen starter. Share it here, and tell us which starter have you chosen, or planning to choose.

The three options:
  • Snivy
  • Tepig
  • Oshawott

Personally, I decided to choose Snivy, since I chose Tepig last year. I like playing hard mode.

Cyrus October 10, 2012 09:06:59 AM

I picked Tepig since I originally picked Snivy in Black. As of right now it's a Pignite and it's been a fairly good pokemon on my team. I'm glad that I picked it.

Yoshi648 October 10, 2012 09:19:08 AM

I went with Tepig for Black, so for White 2 I went with Oshawott. Currently is a Dewott and has been a great fighter.

Cat333Pokémon October 10, 2012 10:43:37 AM

I chose Tepig for Black and Oshawott for White, so I selected Snivy this time.

Doesn't matter because its stats are horrible enough that I'm effectively using Riolu as my starter.

Super Pichu62 October 10, 2012 01:01:26 PM

I choose Snivy for Black, so I decided to give it a go with my favorite water time Oshawott. I kinda had to choose him because he can learn Ice type attacks which will be really good for obtaining Black Kyurem.

PHANTOMxTRAINER October 10, 2012 01:38:38 PM

I haven't gotten it yet, but im definitely picking snivy. Snivy is a cool looking Pokemon, and I picked oshawott in Black. Besides, my starter doesn't even usually turn out to be the pokeomon I use throughout the game :P

primalgiratina October 10, 2012 01:56:26 PM

I was going to pick Snivy, but apparently Arceus wants me to have a an interesting run and pick Tepig instead.

TurtwigX October 10, 2012 05:17:20 PM

Since I'm generally not a fan of Tepig, as it has an uninteresting movepool to me and the Fire/Fighting thing has been overdone (How do you make a pig fight? Sumo wrestling?) I decided to choose Snivy. Always a fan of Grass types, even though I previously chose Oshawott because it appealed the most to me. But I've been hearing how useless it can be without Contrary, and I want to show off its GRAAAAAASS POTENTIAL!

Ditto616 October 10, 2012 06:56:33 PM

I chose Oshawott this time around. I used Snivy originally and used Tepig in another run, so logically, I'd choose the one I haven't used, althought I did debate on using Snivy again.

teamplasma October 11, 2012 03:32:05 AM

I already voted, but I choose Oshawott; Basically I wanted to start like I did in my first run of Black & White.

In my opinion....

Pokémon Sprite 498 = :foreveralone:

GalliumGrant October 11, 2012 03:44:03 PM

I originally chose Tepig, but now, in White II, I chose Oshawott.

Reuniclus October 12, 2012 08:08:21 AM

I chose Snivy in Black and Oshawott in Black 2. However, my true starter is Solosis. I will be trading my Oshawott to someone else since I'm not planning to use it on my team.

Rampardos October 22, 2012 06:13:58 AM

I chose Tepig in Pokemon White and I chose Oshawott in Black 2

Twiggy October 22, 2012 08:53:30 AM

I stuck with Snivy despite knowing that it has relatively poor stats and movepool before Move Tutors. Not that it matters, as I know he'll do good anyway, given strategic battle timing and actions. Besides, I have at first Genesect and Riolu as backup, then later on Haxorus, Altaria, and finally, Floatzel.