Victory Road

Victory Road (http://www.victoryroad.net/index.php)
-   Victory Road Network Support (http://www.victoryroad.net/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Being denied the Arcade? (http://www.victoryroad.net/showthread.php?t=8212)

Team Fail May 29, 2011 08:00:47 AM

Being denied the Arcade?

I saw that VR has an arcade (being a n00b here on VR) so I played a round of Tetris (Got like 70th or something. yay) but, when I finished, and submitted my score, whenever I click Arcade at the top of the page, it tells me I have been denied access to the page, and it suggests that I may be trying to edit someone's post, access an administrative control, or something of the matter. Why is it doing this to me?

Oh, btw, I'm using a Wii, so I know it isn't a computer issue. I will check to see if it does the same thing to me on the Computer later on.

FreezeWarp May 29, 2011 10:31:31 AM

Some games may require a certain number of posts. Does it happen with any specific games, or, say, is Tetris affected too?

Team Fail May 29, 2011 10:39:53 AM

It's just when I click on Arcade near the top of the page, not on any specific game.

Ditto616 May 29, 2011 11:19:50 AM

I've actually gotten a similar problem with another game when submitting the score. It wouldn't let me because of the same reason.

Ningamer June 15, 2011 04:21:27 AM

I've had a lot of problems like this with loads of different games. The Arcade seems to be really buggy, sometimes it works fine and sometimes it doesn't, even for the same game.

KingOfKYA June 15, 2011 12:55:05 PM

I know why but have no idea how to fix. My buddy Wire-shark gives the answer. The login cookie times out if you play too long or if there was a connection issue when you hit the play button on the game.

No I don't want to fix it. Too lazy

Its also really easy to put a fake score in the games too but i wont go into that.

Cat333Pokémon June 15, 2011 01:25:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingOfKYA (Post 163513)
The login cookie times out if you play too long or if there was a connection issue when you hit the play button on the game.

Only thing I can suggest is to check the Remember Me box when logging in so your login cookie won't time out.

Ningamer June 15, 2011 02:43:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cat333Pokémon (Post 163519)
Only thing I can suggest is to check the Remember Me box when logging in so your login cookie won't time out.

Pffft, yeah, 'cause that works. I've had "Remember Me" checked since I came to VR, before the Arcade. I've still had the same problem.

Also can we get a server admin who's not too lazy to perform administrative tasks on the server (And also spell)? (:

LiteTheIronMan June 15, 2011 03:13:49 PM

I've actually suffered from this problem (infrequently) as well. My solution was Cat's solution.

KingOfKYA June 26, 2011 03:37:36 PM

Quote:

Also can we get a server admin who's not too lazy to perform administrative tasks on the server (And also spell)? (:
NOT A ADMIN TASK, thats a software programming bug (or feature)