Victory Road

Victory Road (http://www.victoryroad.net/index.php)
-   Video and Computer Games (http://www.victoryroad.net/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Club Nintendo Reveals 2009-2010 Elite Status Rewards: Gold Members Gypped (http://www.victoryroad.net/showthread.php?t=3989)

Velociraptor78 July 2, 2010 10:22:53 AM

Club Nintendo Reveals 2009-2010 Elite Status Rewards: Gold Members Gypped

After some downtime around mid-June, Club Nintendo's official site is back online (or was, about a few weeks ago) and has now revealed their rewards for members who achieved Gold or Platinum status. For those new to Club Nintendo, you can register your Nintendo systems or games to earn Coins (or Stars in the UK and Australia), which can be used to obtain rewards. Most of these are just accessories, like Wii Remote holders, but there are some games, like the Game and Watch Collection Series.

Members who reached Gold Status on or before June 20, 2010 will receive a Club Nintendo Calendar for 2011, which is almost exactly what they received last year. Platinum members will receive a 4-inch figurine depicting the iconic characters from the Mario franchise.

Australia is still looking down since there are no Elite Statuses of any kind, and there are only about 10 items on their entire list.

Luxray13579 July 2, 2010 10:41:21 AM

I'm getting the figurine, I've already redeemed my status for it. For some reason it's gonna take them 'til December possibly to ship it, which sucks.

Fubab_107 July 2, 2010 10:47:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luxray13579 (Post 71326)
I'm getting the figurine, I've already redeemed my status for it. For some reason it's gonna take them 'til December possibly to ship it, which sucks.

Atleast you won't have to pay for shipping, which for Canada costs around $15 from whenever I order something. I just hope you get it before you move.

Yoshi648 July 2, 2010 11:05:34 AM

Oh boy, a SECOND calendar.

WTF. I realize these are 100% free items but come on, this is NINTENDO, they use money as toilet paper I think they can give us Gold members something better then more paper stuff. So we didn't give them as much money because we have other expenses (like school and stuff), that makes us less of Nintendo fans and we get paper? THEY COULDN'T EVEN BOTHER TO MAKE NEW IMAGES OF IT!? Ugh *hates all of you that get awesome Mario figures* /rant

Ningamer July 2, 2010 01:55:36 PM

I don't think the UK has any sort of Gold/Platinum status stuff. But I was browsing the site, and if you do this thing and then register Pokepark Wii within two weeks of it's release then you get more stars. :P

EDIT: OMGEEEE. I can also get 50 stars for every game I've downloaded on the DSi/Wii. That must be, like, a few thousand stars!
EDIT2: That took a while. It came to exactly 2000 stars. (:

piexing July 2, 2010 01:58:00 PM

HOORAY, I GET A CALENDAR! At least I got the Mario hat last year. :/ I only got it because I registered all the stuff I already had.

OMGITSJAD July 2, 2010 02:23:31 PM

I ordered the figurine, got my Mario NES DS Lite case today in the mail, and I need to find a HBC work around to redeem my Ultra Hand code...

blueumbreon July 3, 2010 06:15:34 AM

Oh whee, another calendar of fun and enjoyment~!!!!

Masterge77 July 27, 2010 02:32:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yoshi648 (Post 71332)
WTF. I realize these are 100% free items but come on, this is NINTENDO, they use money as toilet paper I think they can give us Gold members something better then more paper stuff. So we didn't give them as much money because we have other expenses (like school and stuff), that makes us less of Nintendo fans and we get paper? THEY COULDN'T EVEN BOTHER TO MAKE NEW IMAGES OF IT!? Ugh *hates all of you that get awesome Mario figures* /rant

Don't they realize that wasting paper kills trees!? Indeed, they show proof that they clearly do not care any about the fans, with the Mother fanbase getting crapped on the most!