Victory Road

Victory Road (http://www.victoryroad.net/index.php)
-   PokéNews (http://www.victoryroad.net/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   New Trailer for Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire (http://www.victoryroad.net/showthread.php?t=11716)

Cat333Pokémon June 10, 2014 02:11:27 PM

New Trailer for Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire

A new official trailer has been released for Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, showing off the similar graphics to Pokémon X/Y, the starters' new mega evolutions, and an introduction not too dissimilar to an original trailer for Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire.

In addition, the release date was confirmed as Friday, November 21, 2014.

Dragonite June 10, 2014 02:21:55 PM

Kind of wish they didn't waste trailer space with battle scenes, we already know what that looks like from last autumn.

But other than that, the camera work at the beginning was awesome, and they did show some interesting things like more trainer redesigns and buildings and whatnot. Good work, Nintendo.

Sub-zero June 11, 2014 06:07:26 PM

YES! Graphics I already new existed with exact models and everything! What a great way to get hype! *end sarcasm*

There was also a release of the map somewhere which is something to look into! The Sky Tower is blocked by clouds and there's some weird black/purplish activity going on in the northern part. I think the Battle Frontier is also blocked by clouds.

http://assets4.pokemon.com/assets/cm...-hoenn-map.jpg

PHANTOMxTRAINER June 11, 2014 06:31:49 PM

Those areas blocked by clouds better be able to be accessed or I'm going to be ticked off.. Battle Frontier is something I was really hoping for.

Dragonite June 11, 2014 06:48:26 PM

Or they're just trying to hide some surprises or something. That would be nice, right?

I feel like there's some kind of Giratina-ish activity going on in the northern part, the blotch itself even looks kind of like a bat. Maybe we'll get to meet Cynthia in this generation, too? Sinjoh Ruins, anyone?

Magmaster12 June 11, 2014 07:32:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PHANTOMxTRAINER (Post 294236)
Those areas blocked by clouds better be able to be accessed or I'm going to be ticked off.. Battle Frontier is something I was really hoping for.

I will be very annoyed if the cut the Battle Frontier.

Also Europe is getting the game one week late.

kakashidragon June 11, 2014 11:42:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sub-zero (Post 294234)
[COLOR="Blue"there's some weird black/purplish activity going on in the northern part.[/COLOR]

If look closely tho, u do see a mountain with a cave there behind it.

Reuniclus June 12, 2014 10:45:29 AM

Got a new trailer showcasing Mega Diancie at the end.

MattyBrollic June 12, 2014 11:06:27 AM

The way Swampert emerges after his evolution looks retarded. Other than that I like all 3 megas especially Sceptile

Dragonite June 12, 2014 01:47:44 PM

"Hey guys, did you know that Marshtomp evolves into Swampert? 8) 8) 8)"

Other than that, that trailer was way more interesting than the other ones imo, we go to see more than a few seconds of the overworld and cutscene and whatnot. Also I used to be kind of worried about what the Aqua and Magma redesigns would look like after the Team Flare embarrassment, but those were pretty good.

Sub-zero June 15, 2014 02:01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dragonite (Post 294238)
Or they're just trying to hide some surprises or something. That would be nice, right?

I feel like there's some kind of Giratina-ish activity going on in the northern part, the blotch itself even looks kind of like a bat. Maybe we'll get to meet Cynthia in this generation, too? Sinjoh Ruins, anyone?

I think you mean the Embedded Tower, if it even does connect with Hoenn. Sinjoh was for Sinnoh, Johto right?

Quote:

Originally Posted by kakashidragon (Post 294243)
If look closely tho, u do see a mountain with a cave there behind it.

This is true! We get new areas to explore, yay!! :D

Dragonite June 15, 2014 06:40:16 AM

Ooh yeah, the Embedded Tower was another thing like that.

Also yeah, the Sinjoh Ruins was the place in Johto where you could bring an Arceus and get one of the Creation trio members.

Cat333Pokémon June 15, 2014 03:00:15 PM

I always liked the mysteries in the games and all the time of wonderment before folks hack them apart and reveal the true details. Let's hope ORAS (and to an extent, XY, if there are any hidden areas left) don't get hacked like that before we get awed. ;)