Victory Road

Victory Road (http://www.victoryroad.net/index.php)
-   The Media (http://www.victoryroad.net/forumdisplay.php?f=75)
-   -   Finding Dory (http://www.victoryroad.net/showthread.php?t=11152)

GreenMan April 2, 2013 06:50:08 PM

Finding Dory

It seems that we may finally get the Finding Nemo sequel that none of us thought would come back. Quirky titles as finding Dory makes me wonder where Dory has gone and run off to.

Ellen will be coming back and of course doing the voice of Dory, quoted saying "I have waited for this day for a long, long, long, long, long time,”

We will have the same director from Finding Nemo, a good thing in my opinion.

Though some of cast may change and it will take place off the coast of California. You think they will slip Disneyland in there somewhere?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...f755_blog.html

Luxray13579 April 2, 2013 07:37:28 PM

I heard that we'll get to meet Dory's family! (Funny, because I was JUST reading an article about this.) Plus, I LOVE Ellen, so I'm super excited for this movie!

kakashidragon April 3, 2013 11:55:02 AM

When did this news come from, im surprised i didnt see anything about it. (unless you went to a movie and seen the preview then i can understand)

LugiaDialga April 3, 2013 12:55:52 PM

AHHHHHHH DOOOORRRYYYYY~! ELLEN~! AHHH MY HEROES!!!!! I am SUPER excited for this news, I just likeeee, ahhhh! SOOO HAPPY! Seriously, I know most people hate or at least heavily dislike sequels, but THIS is a movie I am excited to hear the official statement about one in the works! I cannot wait to hear more news~

Pokemanmdj April 3, 2013 02:06:48 PM

Woah, this was actually real?
I saw this (Well, at least a picture of "Finding Dory") elsewhere, but I legitimately thought it was a joke or something.

Well, this seems pretty neat. I'll be excited. :3

Reuniclus April 3, 2013 02:14:48 PM

A few of my friends in Marine Science were talking about this movie today. I'm excited for it, but I heard it isn't going to be in theaters until sometime in 2015. :L

Cat333Pokémon April 3, 2013 04:03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pokemanmdj (Post 277800)
Woah, this was actually real?
I saw this (Well, at least a picture of "Finding Dory") elsewhere, but I legitimately thought it was a joke or something.

Yeah, I thought it was an April Fools joke when I first saw it too.

"Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

DashArmy April 3, 2013 05:00:54 PM

This is so neat, sorta like what they did with Monsters University. I thought this was some april fools joke too, but this is actually pretty neat. I wouldn't mind going to see that in theaters.

PHANTOMxTRAINER April 3, 2013 07:13:53 PM

Like the others above, I saw this picture on April Fools Day on my instagram and I thought it was some sort of joke. But wow, this is the real deal, I'm definitely taking my girl out to see this movie.

Magmaster12 April 3, 2013 07:28:40 PM

Seriously, shame on Pixar for relying on sequels and not coming with more original ideas.
Yeah I'm mainly mad about Cars 2 and Brave winning the Oscar for best animated movie when it was easily the most dumbed down for kids and deserved it the least.

Shouldn't this be in the media forum?

BluFire1337 April 4, 2013 12:09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LugiaDialga (Post 277792)
AHHHHHHH DOOOORRRYYYYY~! ELLEN~! AHHH MY HEROES!!!!! I am SUPER excited for this news, I just likeeee, ahhhh! SOOO HAPPY! Seriously, I know most people hate or at least heavily dislike sequels, but THIS is a movie I am excited to hear the official statement about one in the works! I cannot wait to hear more news~

Me too :D Excitement! I saw Finding Nemo when it was in theaters and still have the DVD to this date! x3 When I heard about Finding Dory on the news, this was my legitimate reaction: :faec:

GalliumGrant April 10, 2013 05:47:21 PM

I loved Finding Nemo. For me, it is a true Pixar classic. To think it's getting revived with a sequel in two years? Wow. Although I do think the name sounds a little silly, I know I'm going to see this film.

(Now let's hope for a sequel to Monsters Inc.!)

Magmaster12 April 10, 2013 07:37:30 PM

So I'm the only one who is not okay with everything Pixar throws at me.

PureAurorae April 11, 2013 04:43:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GalliumGrant (Post 278186)
(Now let's hope for a sequel to Monsters Inc.!)

Too right! The prequel to Monsters Inc (called Monsters University) is due to be released this year, so hopefully a sequel will follow!

Paradox April 11, 2013 03:56:02 PM

Looks sorta neat I suppose, however I think I'm with Magmaster on this one, though. I'd personally prefer to see pixar tell new stories through their movies rather than cash in one sequels to already completed tales. I honestly think finding nemo ended on a good note and wrapped things up nicely... forcing another story out of the same setting feels a bit desperate and I don't like this sort of direction from pixar.

However, Brave was an attempt at a new tale and honestly I thought the movie was total ********. Perhaps Pixar's just losing it's touch... in more ways than one, unfortunately.