Victory Road

Victory Road (http://www.victoryroad.net/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://www.victoryroad.net/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   A fabulous pony has arrived! (http://www.victoryroad.net/showthread.php?t=10405)

LilMissRarity August 9, 2012 07:09:22 PM

A fabulous pony has arrived!

Hello my name is Rarity, or preferably you can call me Miss or Miss Rarity, I make fabulous garments for the right price.

IRL I'm a girl who is proudly a Pegasister

As you can see Rarity is my favorite Pony and I used to play Pokemon, but I found out you had a pony board.

Also I'm a fan of Minecraft since I played the demo, but it expired for me, so yeah, I would love to join your server guys but I'll have to wait :)

Nice to meet you all /)

JDxImpetus August 9, 2012 07:11:00 PM

Welcome to VR
and we hope you enjoy yourself and enjoy the things that match your interests, Miss Rarity

Velociraptor78 August 9, 2012 07:31:05 PM

oh great, more bronies
this will be fun

no but seriously, welcome to our little piece of heaven. or not, your opinion. hope you have fun here!

SyracuvatTenlii August 9, 2012 07:36:59 PM

Hi, Lil Miss. It's nice to see you here. ^^ I think you'll enjoy our MLP and Minecraft boards (idunnothoughineversawembeforeiolhfaaishbdnfliashb dfabkslhf) but hopefully we can get you interested in pokemon again.

LilMissRarity August 9, 2012 07:40:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SyracuvatTenlii (Post 256763)
Hi, Lil Miss. It's nice to see you here. ^^ I think you'll enjoy our MLP and Minecraft boards (idunnothoughineversawembeforeiolhfaaishbdnfliashb dfabkslhf) but hopefully we can get you interested in pokemon again.

I find a few Pokemon themselves cute, and overall, I would like to play my old Silver again if the battery hasn't died, I'm just not into these new Pokemon games.

LugiaDialga August 9, 2012 08:02:49 PM

Another fellow female (yay~), and one that likes Ponies as well as Minecraft AND Pokemon (Lugia is my favorite Pokemon of all time, so seeing you want to play Silver version make me a happy camper tooo), just like moi! I'm always happy to find that I can relate to other peeps. x3 Welcome aboard, Rarity! Hope to see you around! :3

john-li August 9, 2012 08:08:36 PM

I love every pokemon game though as soon as it goes to DS I would rather have my crystal but I still like black white pearl and diamond

anyway rant aside I am sure you will be welcomed here I was last year.

LilMissRarity August 9, 2012 08:09:06 PM

@LugiaDialga
Lol, I loved Lugia when I caught it, it had better moves too than Gold version.

@John-Li
Generation 2 is my favorite generation.

Reuniclus August 9, 2012 09:03:55 PM

Hello and welcome to VR, Miss Rarity. ^^ I'm not exactly a fan of MLP, but I do play Minecraft once in a while. I'm sure you'd make a good edition to the VR server. If you have any questions about the forums, feel free to ask me. :D

GrassPokemonFTW August 9, 2012 09:06:15 PM

'Cause we always need more MLP fans. :P

Oh well. I'm the resident Grass-type Pokemon fan, GrassPokemonFTW. Glad to make your acquaintance; enjoy your stay here.

LilMissRarity August 9, 2012 09:15:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reuniclus (Post 256781)
Hello and welcome to VR, Miss Rarity. ^^ I'm not exactly a fan of MLP, but I do play Minecraft once in a while. I'm sure you'd make a good edition to the VR server. If you have any questions about the forums, feel free to ask me. :D

It's a good show for those who likes it, but I won't force you, I don't consider myself that part of the fandom that likes to act like idiots thinking they could at least 'force' you to watch something. But as I said, I only played the Demo version of Minecraft, I'll wait a few more months before purchasing it. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrassPokemonFTW (Post 256783)
'Cause we always need more MLP fans. :P

Oh well. I'm the resident Grass-type Pokemon fan, GrassPokemonFTW. Glad to make your acquaintance; enjoy your stay here.

There's a few grass types I absolutely adore. And thanks~

teamplasma August 9, 2012 09:21:09 PM

I do welcome you to Ponyville VR.

LilMissRarity August 9, 2012 09:31:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teamplasma (Post 256792)
I do welcome you to Ponyville VR.

Aww this isn't Canterlot Thanks~

teamplasma August 9, 2012 09:32:53 PM

Your welcome~
I hope to see you around! Make sure you try to visit everywhere here!

Fubab_107 August 9, 2012 09:37:10 PM

Welcome to Victory Road!

And yay, someone else who likes Gen II!

LilMissRarity August 9, 2012 09:45:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teamplasma (Post 256797)
Your welcome~
I hope to see you around! Make sure you try to visit everywhere here!

Ah, there's a few places that disinterests me here, but it's just something.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fubab_107 (Post 256798)
Welcome to Victory Road!

And yay, someone else who likes Gen II!

Lol, thank you~

Yeah, but mainly for a few of the Pokemon, and it being my first games.

Super Pichu62 August 10, 2012 06:28:34 AM

I demand a dress for Caramel Colours (Me)! What do you have for 100 bits?

Creepachu August 10, 2012 09:46:41 AM

Welcoooooome!

You should try the RPs here!

Twiggy August 11, 2012 09:56:34 PM

Welcome back, huh? I think I have never met you much, if at all, before today. Ponies~ Well, even the Kitty here is quite a fan, so... Uh, have fun?

I'm more of a Gen IV/V lover though