Victory Road

Victory Road (http://victoryroad.net/index.php)
-   VRAC (http://victoryroad.net/forumdisplay.php?f=217)
-   -   Surprise, surprise! (http://victoryroad.net/showthread.php?t=10776)

Cat333Pokémon November 8, 2012 11:31:52 PM

Surprise, surprise!

I've got a surprise coming for when we hit a million clicks. ;)

(We're at 959,683 now.)

Quadcentruo November 9, 2012 12:21:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cat333Pokémon (Post 267856)
I've got a surprise coming for when we hit a million clicks. ;)

(We're at 959,683 now.)

Quickly - everyone be super friendly and generous to each others' pets.

Fubab_107 November 9, 2012 12:28:00 PM

Shame I'll be at work when it does hit a million. Ah well, I can still help with clicks.

teamplasma November 9, 2012 01:43:37 PM

Woot!

Looks like we are gong to using this thread more often.

Cat333Pokémon November 9, 2012 02:02:52 PM

Once we get to 990,000, I think I'll reveal part of what it is.

RotomGuy November 9, 2012 02:07:36 PM

Quick, click everything. Everything.

GalliumGrant November 9, 2012 10:01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cat333Pokémon (Post 267902)
Once we get to 990,000, I think I'll reveal part of what it is.

Ooooooooh, boy! I can't wait! :D

*takes a Nintendo Turbo Controller and attaches it to his laptop* Will this work?

PokeRemixStudio November 10, 2012 01:55:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fubab_107 (Post 267891)
Shame I'll be at work when it does hit a million. Ah well, I can still help with clicks.

You will say "lol" as you click the millionth click and Jad will get angry because he got a million and one.

Cat333Pokémon November 10, 2012 02:05:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PokeRemixStudio (Post 267948)
You will say "lol" as you click the millionth click and Jad will get angry because he got a million and one.

*chuckles a bit*

Actually, I have another idea! I will still implement the surprise, but I'd love to get everyone's input too. Come up with your best ideas for something to do when we reach a million clicks, whether it's something for a single day, something doable only once, adding a special pet, giving away a special pet for a limited time, or anything else. :D

RotomGuy November 10, 2012 03:19:23 AM

I have ideas.

Minecraft Mob Adoptables.

A Goomba Adoptable.

Trading

A Scavenger Hunt sort of thing:
Spoiler Alert:    
Upon loading a page, in a random place on that page, a berry may appear. The player should try to find every berry. 
Upon finding all the berries, a special adoptable (Victini?) is awarded. The players can view their berries through a Berry Basket.

A Search mechanic:
Spoiler Alert:    
Every Pokemon has the ability to search, however the player can only search 10 times a day.
Searching could be a way to obtain the evolution items, and rarely, maybe even a code for a special Pokemon or something.
The higher level your Pokemon, the more likely the search will succeed.
Every Search, there is a chance that the search will fail. And, after the 10 per day limit is reached, the search will always fail, showing this message:
"[Name] searched and searched, but didn't find anything."

Just a bunch of random ideas.

teamplasma November 10, 2012 05:06:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RotomGuy (Post 267951)
I have ideas.

Minecraft Mob Adoptables.

A Goomba Adoptable.

Trading

A Scavenger Hunt sort of thing:
Spoiler Alert:    
Upon loading a page, in a random place on that page, a berry may appear. The player should try to find every berry. 
Upon finding all the berries, a special adoptable (Victini?) is awarded. The players can view their berries through a Berry Basket.

A Search mechanic:
Spoiler Alert:    
Every Pokemon has the ability to search, however the player can only search 10 times a day.
Searching could be a way to obtain the evolution items, and rarely, maybe even a code for a special Pokemon or something.
The higher level your Pokemon, the more likely the search will succeed.
Every Search, there is a chance that the search will fail. And, after the 10 per day limit is reached, the search will always fail, showing this message:
"[Name] searched and searched, but didn't find anything."

Just a bunch of random ideas.

If you feel like submitting them go here. That sounds a lot like ******** too, and this is a rather simple wesite.

RotomGuy November 10, 2012 05:09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teamplasma (Post 267954)
If you feel like submitting them go here. That sounds a lot like ******** too, and this is a rather simple wesite.

They were just random ideas off the top of my head. Except Mnecraft Mobs. They would be amazing :D

NismoZ November 10, 2012 05:27:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cat333Pokémon (Post 267949)
Actually, I have another idea! I will still implement the surprise, but I'd love to get everyone's input too. Come up with your best ideas for something to do when we reach a million clicks, whether it's something for a single day, something doable only once, adding a special pet, giving away a special pet for a limited time, or anything else. :D

Hmm. How about this: put a legendary or something else of the sort up for adoption with a limited quantity - say, 10 - and people can only adopt one of them to keep someone from hoarding them.

Ebolette November 10, 2012 11:05:50 AM

You should have the Articuno-Moltres-Zaptos fusion from the manga available for adoption.

Or B-Kyurem or W-Kyurem.

RotomGuy November 10, 2012 02:16:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebolette (Post 268011)
You should have the Articuno-Moltres-Zaptos fusion from the manga available for adoption.

Or B-Kyurem or W-Kyurem.

We would need the unfused legendaries first :razz: