Victory Road

Victory Road (http://www.victoryroad.net/index.php)
-   Other Pokémon Gaming (http://www.victoryroad.net/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Pokémon: Victory Road Version - SERIOUS ATTEMPT (http://www.victoryroad.net/showthread.php?t=8028)

NismoZ May 4, 2011 06:38:26 AM

Pokémon: Victory Road Version - SERIOUS ATTEMPT

Remember that thread that coteup made about supposedly making a hack of Sapphire into a VR-themed game? Well, I'm actually gonna attempt a VR-themed hack. I'm slowly but surely working on it at the moment, and I've mostly finished Introductions.

It'll be a hack of FireRed since I've played that before. You start in the Introductions forum, with your internet friend who came here with you. If you go into the grass, Cat333Pokémon tells you that you need a Pokémon before attempting the rest of the forums. He leads you to the lab and you get a Pokémon. Then your friend that came here with you is determined to get a higher postcount then you. He runs off into the next place.

In the meantime, people who are welcoming you are telling you to stay away from /b/uizel. Your curiosity gets the better of you, and you go to /b/uizel. I'm planning on making /b/uizel full of half-buildings, people running around, and stupid things written on signs ("LOL I WROTE ON THIS SIGN"). If you go into this one house which is apparently a store (remember nothing in /b/uizel makes sense), you find a generic banned member who needs you to PM something to Cat. Once you do that, you can proceed through further. The gym there (remember this will have originally been Viridian or however you spell it city) represents Smelly Stuffz. From /b/uizel to the next area the trainers get gradually less chaotic.

Pewter City represents the Pokémon General forum. There are few people there, and the ones that are there are doing things like practicing and building a perfect team. Shadow, the first Gym Leader in the VRPGL, is here. The trainers near the area represent people who frequent this forum, as with the other places in the game.

That should be enough for now. Although I will need some user-made resources for now. IF YOU ARE A SPRITER, PLEASE MAKE A TRAINER AND OVERWORLD SPRITE REPRESENTING YOURSELF OR YOUR PERSONA. IF YOU ARE NOT, PLEASE SUBMIT A PICTURE OF YOURSELF OR YOUR PERSONA THAT SOMEONE CAN EASILY MAKE A SPRITE OUT OF. If you do not wish to be in this game, please let me know in this thread. Other spriters may make sprites for non-spriters. Thank you.

Also, feedback?

Videos:
Introductions

Currently used trainer sprites:
Bug Catcher: coteup

RK-9 May 4, 2011 12:51:29 PM

Oooh are these gonna be fakčmon or just normal 'mons? I reccomend normal. If normal, you should make it a gen 1-esque game and make the starters Growlithe, Tentacool, and Bellsprout. Just give them better moves to start off :V

NismoZ May 4, 2011 05:44:40 PM

Just regulars, since I'm a newbie to Pokémon hacking I thought I'd just edit the maps, text, and graphics, but since there's an entire tool for editing the starters I guess it wouldn't be too hard.

SK May 4, 2011 06:23:31 PM

Nis, I love you.

Might get someone to do me a trainer, then again I could attempt one myself. Either way my title will be "Munna Lover SK" ;)

NismoZ May 5, 2011 05:57:37 AM

I've just had an idea.

R/S/E have lots of unused Pokémon. Many people here have Gen IV/V Pokémon in their teams, or as personas/favorite Pokémon (Lucario for instance). There are at least 4095 available Pokémon including the existing ones. With a lot of work and a bit of ROM expansion for the GFX, I think I could get all 650 in there.

Although before I do that I have to figure out how to do a lot of other stuff, and how to expand a GBA ROM.

e: Also ideas for starters: Growlithe to represent RK, Pichu to represent everyone with Pichu in their username, and Eevee to represent everyone who's a fan of various Eeveelutions (JC, Shade, Cyrus, etc.).

RK-9 May 5, 2011 12:55:00 PM

>starter idea

>EEVEE IDEA

YES JUST YES

Ningamer May 5, 2011 02:02:42 PM

Those starters don't seem like very even starters. They've got to be somewhat equal! Perhaps just having Eevee as a starter would be okay. I mean, I'm pretty sure almost everyone here likes at least one Eeveelution...

The Tropius of Tropiuses May 5, 2011 04:51:16 PM

Seems like a pretty cool idea!
I might try to make a sprite for myself... Haven't sprited in ages :/

I also agree with the starter thing. Maybe we could have just Eevee, or equal starters(Like Dark, Fighting, and Psychic or Fire, Water, and Grass)...

Shiny May 5, 2011 07:58:07 PM

This seems pretty cool. I'll make a sprite for me sometime. It'll probably just be a recolor of a FR trainer.

Sunny May 5, 2011 08:20:58 PM

Hope this game comes with a certain pink weavile SLASH former mod!

Anywho do you need any help spriting character sprites? I really wanna be a part of this. Oh and ya don't have to except me as a spriter just because I asked. I sure wouldn't. I'll give an example of what sprite work I can do from scratch in a bit k? ;D

When i'm not buried neck deep in schoolwork! >:V

NismoZ May 6, 2011 04:14:58 AM

...Okay, we go with the Eevee idea. And I got another idea. I think just inside Route 1 I should put the three major evolution stones (water/fire/thunder) so the player gets a choice of what Eeveelution they want from the start.

NismoZ May 10, 2011 09:43:10 AM

I've gotten a video of the mostly-finished Introductions forum up.

coteup May 10, 2011 01:24:08 PM

When you finnish the hack, I deserve credit. IT WAS MY IDEA! Therefore, I will be top on the credits / makers.

And if you make money, give me half of it from this game.

And if it becomes popuular, put " An idea takin from coteup" on the title screen in white letters.

It was sapphire, not ruby

NismoZ May 10, 2011 01:34:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coteup (Post 158786)
When you finnish the hack, I deserve credit. IT WAS MY IDEA! Therefore, I will be top on the credits / makers. At the moment I don't know how the hell I can edit the credits so uh

And if you make money, give me half of it from this game. hahahahaha

And if it becomes popuular, put " An idea takin from coteup" on the title screen in white letters. Perhaps something of the sort

It was sapphire, not ruby Okay, edited the fist post.

isbragg May 10, 2011 06:38:52 PM

Just watched the preview video, I have to say that's it's already too late to warn somebody to stay away from /b/uizel. I'm sure it'll be a simple fix though, once the name of the board replacing it is determined. Also, may I suggest removing the anti-piracy text that exists in FireRed? I'm sure that won't be to difficult, either. Anyways, good job with the hack so far and I can't wait to hear more.

RK-9 May 11, 2011 12:16:34 PM

coteup your idea was failed and trolled why would he give you credit for something CAT owns anyways

final verdict: at least HELP the guy do something or you don't deserve anything

coteup May 11, 2011 12:47:19 PM

it was my idea.

alternateshadow300 May 11, 2011 07:46:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NismoZ (Post 158790)
At the moment I don't know how the hell I can edit the credits so uh

You used Advanced-Text to edit the texts, right? Advanced-Text can edit just about any texts in the whole game. Some are limited to the text count though, unfortunately. This all includes the staff role.

Like, say you were to edit... Ken Sugimori's name to whoever drew the art for the hack. Ken Sugimori's name contains exactly 12 characters. The name you put in will need to be 12 characters or lower, so be careful with what you write.

Quote:

Originally Posted by coteup (Post 158786)
And if you make money, give me half of it from this game.

Uhh I hope you know that's illegal.

NismoZ May 12, 2011 04:59:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by isbragg (Post 158843)
Just watched the preview video, I have to say that's it's already too late to warn somebody to stay away from /b/uizel. I'm sure it'll be a simple fix though, once the name of the board replacing it is determined. Also, may I suggest removing the anti-piracy text that exists in FireRed? I'm sure that won't be to difficult, either. Anyways, good job with the hack so far and I can't wait to hear more.

Well, I was trying to represent the flood of "stay away from /b/uizel" before its name got changed, it was just something that stuck with me :p

As for the anti-piracy text, I've only found a way to get rid of it via external file, but nothing in-game. Although just for fun I changed it to "This is entirely not anti-piracy text" or something along the lines of that.

isbragg May 12, 2011 08:30:40 AM

Okay then. A little humor never hurt.

alternateshadow300 May 12, 2011 12:32:37 PM

What's the anti-piracy text?

NismoZ May 12, 2011 12:39:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alternateshadow300 (Post 158994)
What's the anti-piracy text?

http://imageshack.us/m/546/880/anitpiracytext.png

That anti-piracy text.

alternateshadow300 May 12, 2011 01:21:08 PM

Oh, that... I didn't know that was anti-piracy... :O

If you need help understanding some things, I might be able to help.

Idno58 May 12, 2011 01:31:53 PM

Jeez, if only I could still sprite. Well, if you happen to make a sprite of me, I'd like to be a backpacker, or something of the sort.

Also, make Bill Freeze and that one guy who has that giant computer KYA. I also nominate Lite to be an Elite four member.

Aquablast May 12, 2011 01:57:53 PM

Lite is a Gym Leader. It looks fine so far, hope it can get publish.

isbragg May 12, 2011 05:18:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NismoZ (Post 158995)

That is not it. That can be fixed by choosing the correct save type in the emulator. I'm talking about The text that reads "By the way, if you like this game, buy it or die." that can be accessed via Seagallop Ferry while playing a dumped ROM in an emulator.

coteup May 13, 2011 05:48:52 AM

make me champion or E4 member.

Oh and make it so i use dark types.

Cat can't be champion, sense he is a prof.

Anyways, i deserve to at least be a E4 member

Idno58 May 13, 2011 11:11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coteup (Post 159043)

You can be Giovanni, ya egotist.

NismoZ May 13, 2011 11:27:29 AM

Quote:

lol

But seriously, I was planning on having Yoshi, Freeze, KYA, and Lite be the E4, and I'm fairly sure the rival is automatically the Champion (which, in my case, would me LEAF xD).

alternateshadow300 May 13, 2011 02:01:37 PM

What's /b/uizel gonna be? By that, I mean, like, are you making /b/uizel the Victory Road of the game, or something different?

Velociraptor78 May 13, 2011 02:09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NismoZ (Post 158790)
whatever this post said

Or just go the politician way and whenever someone gives you a great idea, claim that it was your idea all along and call every remark by the original maker a lie.
And then throw them in the slammer.
Also

Quote:

You deserve nothing. The most I'd give you if I were in this situation is a mention in the credits for "Special Thanks" or as a beginner trainer NPC with a level 2 Rattata.

Aquablast May 13, 2011 02:31:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NismoZ (Post 159078)
Lite be the E4

He is a VR gym leader.

Idno58 May 13, 2011 03:27:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Velociraptor78 (Post 159089)
You deserve nothing. The most I'd give you if I were in this situation is a mention in the credits for "Special Thanks" or as a beginner trainer NPC with a level 2 Rattata.

I LOVE SHORTS! THEY'RE COMFY AND EASY TO WEAR!

NismoZ May 13, 2011 04:16:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aquablast64 (Post 159094)
He is a VR gym leader.

Well
umm....
Well, JAD used to be an admin, so I guess I'm using him.

(also, I've decided so that the people you meet as trainers throughout the game are actually progressing, which would explain why they would pop up multiple times.)

coteup May 15, 2011 06:28:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Idno58 (Post 159073)
You can be Giovanni, ya egotist.

Im ok with that. Oh and retard, /b/uizel is a town.

RK-9 May 15, 2011 10:50:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coteup (Post 158900)
it was my idea.

your idea wasn't serious and you're contributing nothing

your-sigs-spoiler-name.png

oh and can I be rival? I loved Blue in the games <3

Idno58 May 15, 2011 02:42:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coteup (Post 159277)
Im ok with that. Oh and retard, /b/uizel is a town.

The irony in this message is delicious. But yeah, if Coteup is Giovanni all of the Rocket grunts can be little Coteup clones, and it would make sense because his gym is in /b/uizel town.

Alakazamaster May 15, 2011 04:52:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NismoZ (Post 159112)
Well
umm....
Well, JAD used to be an admin, so I guess I'm using him.

(also, I've decided so that the people you meet as trainers throughout the game are actually progressing, which would explain why they would pop up multiple times.)

Your using the guy who was banned from the forum as an Elite 4 member?

Shiny May 15, 2011 05:32:05 PM

For Elite 4, I think you should use Cat, Yoshi, Lite, and Freeze.
Feel free to change it to your liking or whatever. It's just a suggestion.

NismoZ May 16, 2011 04:49:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alakazamaster (Post 159402)
Your using the guy who was banned from the forum as an Elite 4 member?

Well, I'm trying to represent VR before the recent downfall of people suddenly banning everyone. And while JAD had admin powers.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shiny (Post 159405)
Lite

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aquablast64 (Post 159094)
He is a VR gym leader.

Aquablast May 16, 2011 04:07:27 PM

Use Blues, he was the first to beat the VR Gym League.

Shiny May 16, 2011 04:11:18 PM

How about Cat, Yoshi, Freeze, and KYA?

Aquablast May 16, 2011 04:17:59 PM

Cat is the professor so I don't think he would be use as the Elite 4 Person and we need a champion too.

Alakazamaster May 16, 2011 07:37:00 PM

Question!

Will the Gym Leaders be those found here on the site?

Idno58 May 18, 2011 11:29:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alakazamaster (Post 159555)
Question!

I think that's the plan. But I'm not sure.

Aquablast May 18, 2011 12:09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alakazamaster (Post 159555)
Question!

Yes so that mean since Blues is a gym leader again, that mean he can't be a Elite 4 Member. There would be 10 gym leader which would be hard to do.

Alakazamaster May 18, 2011 12:19:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aquablast64 (Post 159763)
Yes so that mean since Blues is a gym leader again, that mean he can't be a Elite 4 Member. There would be 10 gym leader which would be hard to do.

Or just pick 8 of those ten...

Ningamer May 18, 2011 12:21:22 PM

Since Blues and Kaz are Hall-of-Fame-ers, I guess they could be part of the Pokémon League in some way, reducing the number of gyms to eight.

coteup May 18, 2011 02:40:54 PM

A-hem.

You are forgetting me.oh **** i have a good idea.

I can be the man who needs coffee

RK-9 May 18, 2011 03:28:24 PM

no

you're gonna be some out-of-place early trainer with 1 ratatta

Alakazamaster May 18, 2011 03:35:43 PM

Oh! Idea! I don't have to be a Gym Leader, but I could be made that guy at the start of Gyms who gives advice on the Gym who always says "Yo! Champ in making!" : D

Shiny May 18, 2011 04:59:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aquablast64 (Post 159533)
Cat is the professor so I don't think he would be use as the Elite 4 Person and we need a champion too.

Thanks for answering, but I was hoping for Nismo to answer, not some random member who isn't even helping in creating the hack. =p

And coteup, I lol at your desperateness to get in this game. I'll be surprised even if you are some out-of-place early trainer with 1 ratatta.

NismoZ May 18, 2011 05:57:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shiny (Post 159827)
And coteup, I lol at your desperateness to get in this game. I'll be surprised even if you are some out-of-place early trainer with 1 ratatta.

RK's idea

Also I already have secret text figured out for him :D

Aquablast May 24, 2011 05:25:24 PM

Anything new happening?

coteup can be some random guy on the road begging for money since he don't have a life.

NismoZ May 24, 2011 06:21:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aquablast64 (Post 160758)
Anything new happening?

coteup can be some random guy on the road begging for money since he don't have a life.

Nothing new yet, I'm lazy :P

I've already actually assigned a place for coteup, unsurprisingly very early in the game. I think on Route 2.

Aquablast May 25, 2011 12:54:33 PM

I would like to request a part in TrdrsPokeTrader's Gym.

coteup May 25, 2011 01:11:51 PM

Well thanks alot.

I'm thinking about making pokemon anti-nismoZ version.

If you give me the old man part, I will stop spamming...

Mostly, anyway.

NismoZ May 25, 2011 02:14:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aquablast64 (Post 160880)
I would like to request a part in TrdrsPokeTrader's Gym.

Well, seeing as you're pretty close friends with TRDRS, I guess I could make that happen.

Quote:

Originally Posted by coteup (Post 160881)
I'm thinking about making pokemon anti-nismoZ version.

I wonder what that would be like :lol:. If you want me to stop trolling you through this game, just stop complaining. You're already in a bad enough position.

Mario227 May 25, 2011 04:06:13 PM

So let me get this straight, NizmoZ is LEAF's rival while his sister is VEL and his father is Cat....That's some sad stuff right there.

LucarioMario May 25, 2011 04:26:39 PM

This is a pretty interesting idea. I'll have my trainer sprites up in a bit.

alternateshadow300 May 25, 2011 08:14:55 PM

This is officially my favorite thread. I really can't wait for more updates, NismoZ. :D

NismoZ May 26, 2011 04:56:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mario227 (Post 160953)
So let me get this straight, NizmoZ is LEAF's rival while his sister is VEL and his father is Cat....That's some sad stuff right there.

LEAF is just what I chose for the trainer/rival names (you could choose AAAAAAA if you really wanted to), I wanted Cat to be the professor, and I needed to use every person in the original area. I'll probably move Vel to somewhere more noticeable, though, since he's like the only person who tells you to stay out of /b/uizel.

Aquablast May 26, 2011 01:25:08 PM

I have a great idea, what about a portal to the VRIM so you can view the IM and its members?

AuraKshatriya May 28, 2011 09:49:24 AM

Well, if we're able to choose what position we have in the game, I'd like to be a Gym Leader, but of course there's no compulsion. Whatever's easiest to do is fine.

Aquablast May 28, 2011 04:10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AuraKshatriya (Post 161308)
Well, if we're able to choose what position we have in the game, I'd like to be a Gym Leader, but of course there's no compulsion. Whatever's easiest to do is fine.

Well the VR official gym leaders are the game gym leaders.

Fly Guy 2 May 29, 2011 07:05:01 AM

I want in!

coteup May 29, 2011 09:28:02 AM

DIE NISMOZ!

Or you could jusy give me a better part in the game.

Whichever comes first

Aquablast May 29, 2011 11:11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coteup (Post 161445)
DIE NISMOZ!

Whichever comes first

Just give it up, he wouldn't give you a good part because you wouldn't leave him alone. Jeez

NismoZ May 29, 2011 03:21:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fly Guy 2 (Post 161422)
I want in!

I could probably find you a place, although it might make /b/uizel a bit full. :P

Quote:

DIE NISMOZ!

:lol:

Velociraptor78 May 29, 2011 03:25:10 PM

Quote:

DIE NISMOZ!

Whichever comes first

lol u mad

Jaredvcxz May 29, 2011 03:41:08 PM

Just give me a part. I don't care what as long as it's better than coteup's.

coteup May 29, 2011 06:48:15 PM

look in the newest threads for hacked

Ultimazone May 29, 2011 08:04:04 PM

Coteup, just stop it, you're acting like an immature 5-year-old.

coteup May 29, 2011 08:37:57 PM

thats' easy for you to say.

Your an immature 5 year old

isbragg May 29, 2011 11:38:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ultimazone (Post 161532)
Coteup, just stop it, you're acting like an immature 5-year-old.

Quote:

Originally Posted by coteup (Post 161540)
thats' easy for you to say.

Your an immature 5 year old

You know what, Coteup? STOP YOUR NONSENSICAL, IMMATURE BABBLING AND BE HAPPY THAT YOU AT LEAST HAVE A ROLE IN THIS GAME! Seriously, everyone here is sick and tired of it. If you're not happy with it, then request that NismoZ remove you from this game and leave this thread. Good day to you, sir! [END RANT]

Jaredvcxz May 30, 2011 05:38:11 AM

I have an idea guys: Just ****ing ignore coteup. After a year of trying you'd think you guys would realize by now that you can't fix him no matter how hard you try. If coteup posts in this thread to complain again, simply report him so the mods can deal with him. It's better than you guys getting in trouble for off-topic posts.

Aquablast June 4, 2011 12:22:23 PM

http://www.iaza.com/work/110605C/iaza15458421627700.gif
My Trainer for the hack made by Lucarioqueen.

NismoZ June 4, 2011 01:08:07 PM

So, I opened Advance Map for the first time in weeks, and I did all of Route 1 in about five minutes.

Also, don't expect /b/uizel to be finished any time soon, because I've run into a problem; I have absolutely no clue how ledges work. They're not with special movement permissions, they're not with events, so I have no clue how to use them. Never mind, turns out the tile just had special properties. Also, I had forgotten to add the path in, so I updated the image.

SolarYoshi June 5, 2011 09:12:46 PM

Man I wish I got here earlier. Still any room for me to be in the game?

NismoZ June 6, 2011 05:05:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SolarYoshi (Post 162564)
Man I wish I got here earlier. Still any room for me to be in the game?

Seeing as I've only just finished Route 1, then yeah, I guess.

Also, the Viridian (or however you spell it) Gym can be Smelly Stuffz. I think someone suggested it sometime earlier, but I can't be bothered to check.

piexing June 6, 2011 01:46:21 PM

What will I be in this video ROM hack game, friend?

SolarYoshi June 6, 2011 01:57:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by piexing (Post 162600)
What will I be in this video ROM hack game, friend?

You will be the spammer, "friend".

NismoZ June 6, 2011 02:22:39 PM

perhaps he could be /b/uizel overlord

SolarYoshi June 6, 2011 02:46:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NismoZ (Post 162610)
perhaps he could be /b/uizel overlord

That belongs to Emp.

[TRDRS]PokeTrader June 8, 2011 04:11:27 PM

Here is my Trainer Sprite for the Hack:

http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/8...laytrainer.gif

Also if you want a Trainer Sprite then PM me and I would be glad to make one for you!

NismoZ June 8, 2011 05:37:06 PM

Created a text file with some ideas/things to do:

entire contents of Untitled.txt    
First area - Introductions
Second area - /b/uizel

After that it gets to possibilities, but there are a few things I think will stay in the final result:

Indigo Plateau is the VRPGL forum itself, where people are discussing the two rising champions (you and your rival respectively), and coming up with ideas on whether or not they'll beat the E4. The gym leaders are the main people there.
Some inactive staff/former staff members (such as Sunny, Lux, etc.) will make occasional short appearances before not showing up in the game ever again.
Still debating in my head whether the Viridian Gym Leader should be Blues, the respective eighth gym leader, or to have the gym be Smelly Stuffz, and have Dragiiin as the gym leader.
Cat comes in after beating the Champion, but instead of "coming when he heard that you had beaten the champion" (because honestly that's stupid), he simply meant to come earlier, came late, and discovered that you had already beaten the champion.
YES I WILL CHANGE THE GRAPHICS FOR VICTINI BOT.

Things to do:

Somehow recode the part where Cat/Oak takes you to his house/lab.
Implement graphics (I'll do that after it reaches alpha stage)
Create an archive of the thread so I can save the discussion, ideas, and coteup trolling in case the server crashes and/or we get major downtime
Create a backup of the ROM
Get rid of that opening thing with the controls and crap like that
Create more stuff
Create a mock title screen in GIMP or whatever for planning purposes, and figure out whether it's 4bpp or 8bpp

Aquablast June 10, 2011 04:49:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NismoZ (Post 162858)
Still debating in my head whether the Viridian Gym Leader should be Blues, the respective eighth gym leader, or to have the gym be Smelly Stuffz, and have Dragiiin as the gym leader.

So in other words Blues would be an Elite Four Member?

lucarioLOVER June 11, 2011 06:28:25 AM

can my trainer be there too?
the one in my avatar.i will ask poketrader to take off the pokemon(poketrader made the trainer)

SolarYoshi June 11, 2011 08:10:16 AM

So I had LQ make a trainer that you could use in the game to be me.

Here's the sprite: http://i53.tinypic.com/288czn7.png

coteup June 11, 2011 10:28:49 AM

Make me that guy that wears shorts.

Ok.

JUST MAKE ME A BOY, NOT THAT NURSE JOY SPRITE! CAN'T YOU COMPROMISE?

Jaredvcxz June 11, 2011 10:55:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SolarYoshi (Post 162613)
That belongs to Emp.

Yeah-no.
Quote:

Originally Posted by coteup (Post 163056)

Ok.

I believe coteup's demands are reasonable this time.

NismoZ June 11, 2011 11:25:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coteup (Post 163056)

Actually, that's what I was planning. Probably saw a pic of that Advance-Text screenshot.

Ok.

That's just the pic that Advance-Text gave the script category, dumbass <_<

Perhaps I could give you the sprite of that Viridian Coffee Man

Aquablast June 11, 2011 02:55:19 PM

What about there be a war against the Justice League and the Evil League?

Alakazamaster June 11, 2011 03:03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aquablast (Post 163082)

A mash-up between Marvel Super Heroes and Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog in a Pokemon game?

wut

NismoZ June 11, 2011 04:00:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aquablast (Post 163082)

Keep in mind everyone; there are only a limited number of major events; I don't want the story (if you could call it one) to be too complicated, and I'm planning on having the forming of the Ranbros and the opening of [Board name TBD].

Aquablast June 11, 2011 05:00:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NismoZ (Post 163087)
Keep in mind everyone; there are only a limited number of major events; I don't want the story (if you could call it one) to be too complicated, and I'm planning on having the forming of the Ranbros and the opening of [Board name TBD].

Ok but replace Givonnai with Lurusu Karpas.

lucarioLOVER June 11, 2011 11:22:22 PM

here's my character:
http://i55.tinypic.com/10dbjgo.gif
(made by poketrader)
i don't know how to make trainers fused with pokemon but i can make some fakemon.

Jaredvcxz June 12, 2011 03:00:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NismoZ (Post 163087)

Have me vanquish the evil ranbros and their minions of satanic lolcats, then placing TBD on their graves and being Grand High Pumbaa of that land.

mariothecellist June 12, 2011 05:32:10 AM

(Like you haven't heard this yet...)

Can I be in the game? And I only need a trainer sprite, right? Or do I need an overworld sprite too?

NismoZ June 12, 2011 08:51:21 AM

read my signature for more information