Victory Road

Victory Road (http://www.victoryroad.net/index.php)
-   Archived Gyms (http://www.victoryroad.net/forumdisplay.php?f=147)
-   -   Gym Leader Application Thread (http://www.victoryroad.net/showthread.php?t=2121)

Shadow March 4, 2010 11:10:17 PM

Gym Leader Application Thread

This is the official thread for applying for Gym Leader positions. Please make sure you:

-Have thoroughly read the steps needed for becoming a Gym Leader in the Gym League Guide.

-Apply using the format provided here.

-Understand that you won’t become an official gym leader until the GL staff approve your application. This happens when they make an announcement in this thread and send you a confirmation PM.

-Realize that if you request for a specific Gym Leader position and no one else does so in the next 24 hours, you will get the position (as long as your team is strong above average, and is overall balanced).

-Don’t apply for a Gym Leader position that has already been taken (by taken, I mean with the Gym already made).

-Include all the details needed in the form.

Quote:

The Gym Leader Application Form

Member name:
Gym type:
Gym badge name:
Do you know about EVs, IVs and natures?:
Is Wi-Fi easily available to you?

[Please send the team (only the team, not the whole application) you plan to use to all of the GL staff]

List of Gym Leaders:

Spoiler Alert:    
Water - Shadow
Flying - Alakazamaster
Fire - Magmaster12
Ice - Falco
Dragon - [TRDRS]PokeTrader
Fight - Ditto616
Steel - The Spirit of Time
Psychic - Reuniclus

Luxray13579 March 5, 2010 04:30:26 PM

The Gym Leader Applicants' Thread

Name: luxray13579
Type: Electric
Do I know about EVs, IVs and natures?: Yes, yep, uh huh, I nature breed and train for all of my competitive teams.

This is my badge: The Charge badge
http://victoryroad.net/xperience/ima...lectric_64.png
(Thanks to Magmaster for original and Cat for this one.)

Alakazamaster March 6, 2010 11:54:16 AM

The Gym Leader Application form

Alakazamaster
Gym type: Flying
Do you know about EVs, IVs and natures?: Indeed I do, I have EV trained quite a few Pokemon.

Hooray its finally up! ^_^

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/5918/lunarbadge.png

The Cirrus Badge, probably going to be changed.

Sunny March 6, 2010 11:57:26 AM

Sunny
Gym type: Normal
Do you know about EVs, IVs and natures?: Yes, yes, and yes. I utilize all as well. IVs however are optional, but I still don't settle for low IVs. =w=

Now to think of a badge name that makes "normal" type sound awesome. :V

James March 6, 2010 11:58:58 AM

James

Water Gym

I do indeed know about EVs, IVs, and Natures. EVs and IVs can be viewed in the sense as "stats" for a Pokémon. The major difference between EVs and IVs is that IVs can not be changed, while EVs can be changed in on a Pokémon. Example: HP UP: Raises the HP EV on a Pokémon. EVs can also be lowered by items as well. Example: Pomeg Berry: Lowers the HP EV of a Pokémon To find good stats for a Pokémon, try to mass capture it and compare the stats with each other. (This also works if you are looking for a Pokémon with a specific nature as well. Now natures in a Pokémon also affect its stats. Every specific nature a Pokémon has, affects which stat would prosper further. Example: Adamant nature raises the Pokémon's attack. I have read the rules and the guide and I understand all requirements to become a Gym Leader.

My badge: http://i397.photobucket.com/albums/p...Rex/badge2.png

Alakazamaster March 6, 2010 12:08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neomew (Post 32989)
neomew
Gym type: uber

I don't think that's a type that a Pokemon can be.

LiteTheIronMan March 6, 2010 12:12:21 PM

Lite (LiteTheIronMan)
Gym Type: Steel
Do you know about EV's, IV's, and natures? Yes. I EV my Pokemon in my teams, with the exception of an older team. I do not breed for IV's and natures, though. That makes it all the more tedious and hellish of a process.

Lite's Gym Badge: The Reactor Badge

http://i659.photobucket.com/albums/u...actorBadge.jpg

Ditto616 March 6, 2010 12:14:09 PM

Member name: Ditto616
Gym type: Fighting
Do you know about EVs, IVs and natures?: Yes, I have knowledge of such things.

Note to self: Get someone to design badge

Magmaster12 March 6, 2010 01:51:32 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Member name: Magmaster12
Gym type:Fire
Do you know about EVs, IVs and natures?: Yes

I hand out the volcano badge.

James March 6, 2010 03:28:40 PM

My gym badge MIGHT need to be expanded a little bit.

Cat333Pokémon March 6, 2010 03:32:11 PM

For all the gym badges, I'll probably be resizing and/or tracing them if necessary.

LiteTheIronMan March 6, 2010 03:53:03 PM

My Gym badge was MS Painted. So HA!

(I put MS Paint's setting at 75x75, but the actual badge looks really tinier than how I was drawing it out.)

Magmaster12 March 6, 2010 03:54:14 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cat333Pokémon (Post 33029)
For all the gym badges, I'll probably be resizing and/or tracing them if necessary.

I'm okay with that, I tried to shrink mine but it really decreased the quality way to much.

Also James wanted me to create his badge, lucky for me I made this design last week out boredom, it's a wave on beach with a sunset in the background.

Sableyed March 6, 2010 06:00:02 PM

I'm dark! I'm already working on the team! But I can't make Gym Badges, can somebody make on that fits me?

Magmaster12 March 6, 2010 06:59:34 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I made two for sableyed.

Sunny March 6, 2010 07:03:39 PM

Oooh can I get a badge too maybe? :D
Preferably of a sun~! Sorta like the sun stones in pokemon. It would be greatly appreciated~!

Sableyed March 6, 2010 07:05:39 PM

They're both good, Mag. Could you perhaps take the pattern of the first badge and put it in the shape of the second?

Magmaster12 March 6, 2010 07:22:55 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Okay then, so tommarow because I need to take a break I'll start Sunny's badge tomarrow.

I also finished the desghn I had for Alakazmaster.

Sableyed March 6, 2010 07:27:55 PM

I believe this is the current list:
Luxray: Electric
Alakazamaster: Flying
Sunny: Normal
Lite: Steel
Ditto: Fighting
Magmaster: Fire
Sableyed: Dark
James: Water

James March 6, 2010 07:37:54 PM

Mag you sir are a badge making prodigy.

Alakazamaster March 6, 2010 07:50:19 PM

Indeed! I really like the Cirrus Badge that you made me!

James March 6, 2010 08:44:46 PM

If the badges look off big, they should look pro smaller.

Cat333Pokémon March 7, 2010 12:43:46 AM

I just hope I won't have trouble removing the backgrounds from them when resized to 32x32.

Shadow March 7, 2010 03:25:28 AM

Okay, let's start:

1) Yesterday, I wasn't able to declare the registrations open in my thread because the forums encountered a "Database error" which lasted for hours. Therefore, I had to sleep for school.

2) No one is to make any thread in the Gym League forum until he is an approved gym leader or a GL staff member.

3) Even if you were the first to apply in this thread for a type, and another member applied for the same type, you do not have an advantage. Therefore, to settle out any problems that might result from this, all people applying for the same type within the next 24 hours would have to battle using their intended teams. The winner will be the gym leader of the type.

4) Please do not turn this into a chat thread. It is merely for posting applications for becoming gym leaders.

5) I'll be creating a thread in the "Announcements" section with the official list of gym leaders soon, so be on the look for it.

Now, here's my application form (just in case anyone starts saying: "You became the gym leader without applying!") :

The Application Form

Member name: Shadow
Type: Water
Do you know about EVs, IVs and natures?: Yes, I know and utilize them all.

Quote:

Originally Posted by neomew (Post 32989)

There's no type called "Uber", so your form is completely disregarded.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sableyed (Post 33116)
I believe this is the current list:
Luxray: Electric
Alakazamaster: Flying
Sunny: Normal
Lite: Steel
Ditto: Fighting
Magmaster: Fire
Sableyed: Dark
James: Water

Check point '2' above.

The Spirit of Time March 7, 2010 03:39:32 AM

Although I am really pissed of that this thread got puzzled and all of the members started rushing and didn't have the patience to WAIT for the application thread to be opened, and although someone has already applied for the Gym I want, yet I want to take the position that I have prepared since November...

Name: The Spirit of Time (call me Spirit)
GYM: Steel
I know about EVs, IVs and natures.

My team is all ready along with badge. I will send everything to you Shadow.

OMGITSJAD March 7, 2010 03:40:44 AM

Member name: OMGITSJAD
Type: Dragon
Do you know about EVs, IVs and natures?: Yes, even though in a set Lv.100 battle they have no use.

Mah badgezor: http://i50.tinypic.com/2ih8i9u.png

Magmaster12 March 7, 2010 04:12:45 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Here is Sableyed and Sunny's badge.

AuraKshatriya March 7, 2010 06:21:04 AM

-_- Jad took the type I was after.....oh well, suppose I`ll choose a different one, then.

I`ll go with:

The Application Form

Member name: AuraKshatriya (I suppose "Aura" can be used as a form of shortened name)
Type: Ground
Do you know about EVs, IVs and natures?: Yes, and I often utilize at least two of the three (EVs and Nature) relatively often.

Badge: Deciding between the names "Seismic Badge" and "Quake Badge". Will finalize the name by the end of the day. I`ll also try to get a badge design up by then as well.

AuraKshatriya March 7, 2010 06:30:21 AM

Oh yeah, and Sableye, here`s the badge I made for you, it`s your call whether you use it or not xD I can`t use my scanner right now, so I snapped a webcam shot of it. If you like it, I can colour it up and scan a final version later on:

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/m...t_20100307.jpg

Obsidian Badge

Squirtle102 March 7, 2010 06:42:31 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Member's name: Brandon

Pokemon Type: Bug

Do you know about Ev's and Iv's: No

Pikaluv1 March 7, 2010 07:02:46 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Member name: Pikaluv1
Gym type:Ice
Do you know about EVs, IVs and natures?:Yes I do, of course I do it often cause I never play on my DS too much

Ice shard badge (can't make ice, so I had to use a sprite of it)
Attachment 452

GreenMan March 7, 2010 10:31:14 AM

Member name: Greenman
Gym type:Grass
Do you know about EVs, IVs and natures?:Yes I do

badge: to be created latter

LiteTheIronMan March 7, 2010 10:53:14 AM

Spirit of Time and I talked. I'm relinquishing Steel to him in favor of Psychic.

-posted on the Wii Browser-

Shadow March 8, 2010 07:40:51 AM

Okay, attention everyone!

Anyone who wants to apply for a gym leader position can only apply for the following types:

-Ghost
-Poison
-Rock

All the other types have been taken. The gym leader list is being finalized, and will be announced soon.

Magmaster12 March 10, 2010 11:52:13 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is my design for Jame's badge.

Alakazamaster March 10, 2010 12:09:49 PM

Awwww that's cute.

Magmaster12 March 10, 2010 01:15:59 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Now James wants Rock.

SK March 10, 2010 01:21:43 PM

Mag, you make hawt gym badges. :3 Maybe you should just make them all. :P

James March 10, 2010 01:41:22 PM

James

Rock Gym

I do indeed know about EVs, IVs, and Natures. EVs and IVs can be viewed in the sense as "stats" for a Pokémon. The major difference between EVs and IVs is that IVs can not be changed, while EVs can be changed in on a Pokémon. Example: HP UP: Raises the HP EV on a Pokémon. EVs can also be lowered by items as well. Example: Pomeg Berry: Lowers the HP EV of a Pokémon To find good stats for a Pokémon, try to mass capture it and compare the stats with each other. (This also works if you are looking for a Pokémon with a specific nature as well. Now natures in a Pokémon also affect its stats. Every specific nature a Pokémon has, affects which stat would prosper further. Example: Adamant nature raises the Pokémon's attack. I have read the rules and the guide and I understand all requirements to become a Gym Leader.

I have relinquished the Water gym to Shadow and I now take the Rock gym.

View 2 posts up for my badge

Shadow March 11, 2010 04:30:42 AM

Okay, the first page of this thread has been updated with the official list of gym leaders in the Victory Road forums. Please check it out.

Also, if your name is listed there, be sure to take a look at this thread for further information about creating your gym.

Lastly, congratulations to all the chosen gym leaders!

Flare Soru March 12, 2010 05:05:35 AM

After thinking things through, I may not battle competitively, but I think I could lend a hand in this.

Flare
Poison
Yes, I know about that stuff, but I prefer not to apply those training methods.

I'll put a team together...

Serenade March 12, 2010 05:31:41 PM

I will be more than happy to create icons out that actually look appealing to the eye for your badges, based on a design, or of my own creation. I say this purely because of the sheer amount of MS Paint I see above here. I make some GM games, and am quite talented as a spriter, so seriously just give me a shout.

And, as more of a side note:If alakazmaster doesn't want to be flying type gym leader, I will GLADLY take his position, so consider this before other applications if he steps down, K?

Spoiler Alert:    
Member name: F
Gym type: Flying
Do you know about EVs, IVs and natures?: Yes, and if accepted, I have around 20 ev'd right now, so no worry.

Loechai March 13, 2010 12:40:30 AM

2 Attachment(s)
I´m not taking a gym leader position... I´m just showing badges for Ghost- and Poison-type gyms.

First is the Ghost-gym`s badge, the Eerie Badge (taken). Second is Poison-gym`s Nuclear Badge.

Shadow March 13, 2010 02:53:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Serenade (Post 33956)
And, as more of a side note:If alakazmaster doesn't want to be flying type gym leader, I will GLADLY take his position, so consider this before other applications if he steps down, K?

Unless he drops out, no one's taking his gym leader position because he still wants it.

Loechai March 13, 2010 03:32:34 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Well, it seems nobody´s taking the Ghost-type. I´ll take it then.

Member name: Loechai
Gym type: Ghost
Do you know about EVs, IVs and natures?: Yes, no, yes. Breeding? Yes.

My badge will be: the Eerie Badge.

Shadow March 14, 2010 06:51:39 AM

Okay, since every type has been taken by a specific member, applications for any type will be completely disregarded.

Shadow March 16, 2010 10:11:25 AM

Okay, registration for all types is now closed, since all of the types have been taken.

*Locks thread until one gym leader drops out*

Will March 17, 2010 11:27:39 PM

I reserve a spot if anyone drops.

Shadow April 10, 2010 02:31:01 AM

Okay, since Flare dropped from the Poison gym leader position, registration for the Poison gym is now open.

GuildmasterWigglytuff April 16, 2010 03:49:25 PM

Name:GuildmasterWigglytuff
Gym type: Poison
Do you know about EVs, IVs and natures?: Yep

Magmaster12 April 16, 2010 03:53:34 PM

I hope you'll make sure your pokemon aren't hacked since you traded me a hacked Regice.

GuildmasterWigglytuff April 16, 2010 05:16:26 PM

That was an accident. I got it from a friend who *******'d it without telling me. These are pokemon I migrated from my gba games.

Shadow April 17, 2010 10:00:06 AM

Okay, the Poison gym leader position has been successfully taken by GuildmasterWigglytuff. Therefore, registrations for any type is now closed.

Alakazamaster April 17, 2010 11:42:08 AM

Er, Loeachi does not seem to have made even a thread for his Gym. Perhaps someone should remind him to, so that we have all 17 Gyms up at one time?

Shadow April 18, 2010 08:34:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alakazamaster (Post 41937)
Er, Loeachi does not seem to have made even a thread for his Gym. Perhaps someone should remind him to, so that we have all 17 Gyms up at one time?

Oh, thanks for the reminder. I'll send him a PM in about a minute.

Falco April 21, 2010 11:44:01 PM

Dammit. If the Ice gym leader position comes up i would like the position please.

OMGITSJAD April 22, 2010 10:50:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Falco (Post 43111)
Dammit. If the Ice gym leader position comes up i would like the position please.

Don't worry, since you've posted here, there'll be updates for it in your email inbox. And if a position is left, you'll most likely know about it.
(also, shouldn't we lock this thread until a position needs to be filled, Shadow?)

Shadow April 22, 2010 11:47:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OMGITSJAD (Post 43154)
(also, shouldn't we lock this thread until a position needs to be filled, Shadow?)

I remember I did lock the thread when I last posted here, though I'm not sure.
Thanks for the notification, anyways.

Shadow April 26, 2010 08:32:52 AM

Since luxray13579 left her Electric-type gym leader position, registration for the Electric gym is now open.

Falco April 26, 2010 09:34:30 AM

I would be willing to take the postion regarding the ice gym leader still wants to continue and that i'm given enough time to build a team. Don't have many EV'd electric Pokemon as of yet.

Magmaster12 April 26, 2010 10:53:22 AM

I think I might actually want to switch to electric actually.

Falco April 26, 2010 10:58:10 AM

Well i don't mind what type if im eligible for gym leadership. :)

Alakazamaster April 26, 2010 06:18:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Falco (Post 44277)
I would be willing to take the postion regarding the ice gym leader still wants to continue and that i'm given enough time to build a team. Don't have many EV'd electric Pokemon as of yet.

The Ice-type is taken. Please don't talk about taking a Gym while someone has it, because it is always a tad awkward.

Quote:

Falco April 26, 2010 10:08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alakazamaster (Post 44425)
The Ice-type is taken. Please don't talk about taking a Gym while someone has it, because it is always a tad awkward.

The gym is quite and i merely asked if he was active, Shadow PM'd him about it. Yeah well i will take any spot, it's only abit of fun, just need time to build a team is all i have alot of EV'd Pokemon anyway so wouldn't take too long.

Magmaster12 April 27, 2010 02:11:27 AM

I take back what I said about being the electric gym leader, I changed my mind I'm fine working in the fire gym.

aragornbird April 27, 2010 05:28:29 AM

Okay, I would like to be the new Electric Gym Leader.

Member name: Aragornbird
Gym type: Electric

Shadow April 28, 2010 07:06:54 AM

Okay, the Electric-type gym leader spot has been filled by aragornbird. Since all the gym leader positions have been taken now, this thread will be closed again.

Also, Falco, like the others said, please do not post here before a gym leader position is empty. I understand that you want to be a gym leader so that you can enjoy your time, so I'll consider you as soon as a spot becomes free.

OMGITSJAD May 6, 2010 09:34:29 AM

Gonna post an update, i'm gonna lock each VRGL thread that is suspect of being under construction, contact me or another mod once you're ready to reopen/open/give up your gym/etc.

Shadow June 17, 2010 06:31:10 PM

Note: registration for any type is definitely closed until one of the existing gym leaders drops out of the League. Therefore, I don't want any applications to be submitted.

Shadow September 8, 2010 10:09:21 AM

Since Pikaluv1's Ice Gym got eliminated, application for the vacancy is now open. However, do note that there's a possibility of testing the team which you intend to use for your gym by one of the GL staff. Alternatively, the staff can analyze the team and have their say on it, which will in turn decide if you're accepted or not.

Types not taken:
Bug
Dark
Ghost
Grass
Ground
Ice
Poison
Rock

Please use the application form provided in the first page to apply, and don't forget to send a copy of your team to one/all of the GL staff members. Also, do NOT apply for a type which is already taken, otherwise infractions might be given out.

Ningamer September 8, 2010 10:32:55 AM

Member name: Ningamer
Gym type: Rock
Do you know about EVs, IVs and natures?: Yes, yes, and yes.

Aquablast September 8, 2010 11:57:07 AM

Member name: Hotblast64
Gym type: Grass

The Spirit of Time September 8, 2010 12:07:55 PM

I would like those who are applying for a gym to send the GL staff their team in detail. It can help us and save time rather than battling you. I, myself, ready to check your team thoroughly.

Plantgems September 8, 2010 05:16:20 PM

Member name: Plantgems
Gym type: Rock
Do you know about EVs, IVs and natures?: No

[TRDRS]PokeTrader September 8, 2010 05:53:30 PM

Member Name: [TRDRS]PokeTrader
Gym Type: Ghost
Do Iknow about EV's, IV's, and Natures? Yes, Yes, and Yes

Shadow September 9, 2010 12:40:58 PM

I'm going to lock this thread because we already got enough registrants. The new gym leader will be announced tomorrow.

Alakazamaster September 15, 2010 11:15:13 AM

Re-opened since OMGITSJAD dropped down.

RotomGuy September 15, 2010 12:03:01 PM

I sign up.
Name=RotomGuy
Type=Ghost type
Badge= http://www.iaza.com/work/100916C/Hau...14540-iaza.gif Haunted badge.
Do you knwo about Ev's Iv's and natures?: Yup

[TRDRS]PokeTrader September 15, 2010 04:42:54 PM

Member name: [TRDRS]PokeTrader
Gym type: Grass
Do you know about EVs, IVs and natures?: Yes, Yes, and Yes!

Turtwig September 16, 2010 02:50:10 PM

Member name:Turtwig
Gym type: Grass/bug
Do you know about EVs, IVs and natures?: I do know lot's about EV's, IV's and Natures.

AuraKshatriya September 18, 2010 07:58:44 PM

Member Name:AuraKshatriya
Gym Type:Ground
Do you know about EVs, IVs, and Natures? Yes, definitely.

The Spirit of Time September 19, 2010 10:05:33 AM

Can all those who want to be gym leaders send their teams to me in order to be able to decide?

Serenade September 22, 2010 09:08:20 PM

Member name: Serenade
Gym type: Dark
Do you know about EVs, IVs and natures?: I breed for IVs, and have a few perfect IV in a single (or multiple) stat pokemon, so yes, I know all about them, and how I can manipulate them to my advantage.

YAmIOnFier September 23, 2010 02:04:11 PM

Member Name: YAmIOnFier
Gym Type: Dragon
Do you know about EVs, IVs and natures?: Triple Yes.

GrassPokemonFTW September 24, 2010 07:04:21 AM

Member Name: GrassPokemonFTW
Gym Type: Obviously Grass
Do you know about EVs, IVs, and natures?: In deed I do.

I will have to set up Shoddy Battle for this, as my team in the game isn't ready. If I were to become gym leader, I'll require time.

The Spirit of Time September 24, 2010 09:10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrassPokemonFTW (Post 103097)
Member Name: GrassPokemonFTW
Gym Type: Obviously Grass
Do you know about EVs, IVs, and natures?: In deed I do.

I will have to set up Shoddy Battle for this, as my team in the game isn't ready. If I were to become gym leader, I'll require time.

Please send me the team you are planning.

Alakazamaster September 24, 2010 11:30:33 AM

Imma just lock this up since we are no longer accepting applications...

Alakazamaster October 24, 2010 09:18:06 AM

Applications opened because Aragornbird was dropped. PLEASE send a detailed copy of your team to any/all of the GL staff after you apply over here.

RotomGuy October 24, 2010 09:22:10 AM

Now I have EV'd up my pokemon more, I sign up!
Name=RotomGuy
Type=Ghost type
Badge= Haunted badge.
Do you knwo about Ev's Iv's and natures?: Yup. I speacily EV train pokemon now.

Blues October 24, 2010 09:28:03 AM

Name: Blues

Gym type: Dark

Badge name: Shade Badge

Do you know about EVs, IVs and natures: Yes, yes, and yes. And I've trained all of my Pokemon as such.

Kaz already knows my team, and I assure that he can vouch for me in that respect. I'd rather not send it to anyone else though, just because I'd like to keep it secretive.

EDIT: Changed type to dark.

AuraKshatriya October 24, 2010 10:33:18 AM

Username:AuraKshatriya
Badge Name:Fissure Badge
Do you know about EVs, IVs, and Natures:Yes.
(Note that I`m applying to be on the safe side, but I`m still not entirely sure I`d want to be a GL through application as opposed to defeating them all, so I may change my mind afterwards).
Team to be sent.

EDIT:I`ve come to the conclusion that I`d rather reach the title of "Gym Leader" by defeating all the current ones, so I`ll be that much stronger when I do. As a result, I`d like to withdraw my application for the position of Gym Leader.

Roxas October 24, 2010 12:50:34 PM

Username: Roxas
Badge Name: Earthquake Badge
Do you know about EVs, IVs, and Natures: Yup.. I use Natures to my advantage.
My team's been sent.

Aquablast October 24, 2010 04:32:50 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Member's Name: Hotblast64
Gym Type: Poison
Do you know about EVs, IVs and natures: YES TIMES 100. :)
My badge: Acid Badge I just need Nin to redo it.

YAmIOnFier October 29, 2010 04:16:46 PM

Member Name: YAmIOnFier
Do you know about EVs, IVs and natures?: Triple Yes.
Badge: Talon Badge

I will have a rough sketch of the badge this weekend.

Alakazamaster December 18, 2010 01:54:23 PM

It's that time again! Ningamer resigned, so looks like applications have re-opened. Remember to read the first post for rules on applying.

Types Available:

Rock
Ground
Ghost
Bug
Ice
Electric
Dragon
Poison

Roxas December 18, 2010 02:31:28 PM

Member Name- Roxas
Gym Type- Ground
Do You Know About EVs IVs and Natures?- Yeah.
Badge- Earthquake badge.
I sent my team last time.

Aquablast December 18, 2010 02:35:51 PM

Member's Name: Hotblast64
Do you know about EVs, IVs and natures: YES TIMES 100. :)

I will send my team tommorrow because I'm going to a party.

Badge: Dragon Tail Badge

RotomGuy December 19, 2010 06:13:31 AM

Name: RotomGuy
Type: Ghost
Do you know about EV's IV's and natures?: Uh-huh!
You all know my team.

The Spirit of Time December 19, 2010 09:22:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roxas (Post 124954)
Member Name- Roxas
Gym Type- Ground
Do You Know About EVs IVs and Natures?- Yeah.
Badge- Earthquake badge.
I sent my team last time.

Quote:

Originally Posted by RotomGuy (Post 125065)
Name: RotomGuy
Type: Ghost
Do you know about EV's IV's and natures?: Uh-huh!
You all know my team.

Guys, send us your team again since I have a lot of PM and I can't go searching for them. Please, send them, again.

Shadow December 20, 2010 09:24:13 AM

I request all the applicants to have a look at the announcement in this thread. It mentions that the number of gym leaders has been reduced to 8 only, and so there will be no position open for application anymore.

*Closes thread*