Victory Road

Victory Road (http://www.victoryroad.net/index.php)
-   Archived Gyms (http://www.victoryroad.net/forumdisplay.php?f=147)
-   -   Gym #6 - Dragon Gym (http://www.victoryroad.net/showthread.php?t=2178)

OMGITSJAD March 12, 2010 05:50:59 AM

Gym #6 - Dragon Gym

Requests reopened!

EDIT(7/19/2010): Pokémon (DISALLOWED) is added to the acceptable battling program list, so I shall be using that for battling instead of the games. Sorry, I recommend just copying down your in game team into P.O. and using them there, that or make a brand new team without having to spend a long time training!

READ THIS POST BEFORE POSTING IN THE GYM, PLEASE!

-Hello and Welcome to the VRGL's Dragon-type gym. I'm OMGITSJAD (my fans call me Jad though and I suppose you could too...)and I am respected all across the land for my mastery of the legendary dragon beasts that roam our [virtual] soil. Want a fight? Sure, those are fun. Shall you win the fight is another story...

-Rules of the gym: Sleep, Species, OHKO, Uber, Evasive and Hacked clauses. If you win the match I want to inspect your Pokémon in a trade afterwards to verify the Hacked clause. No using a fully Ice or Dragon team; you must use the team from your last Gym League challenge to fully aid the hopes that you won't hack your way through by building up a team of a weakness for a single gym, then switching when you go to the next gym. Also, if you get close to losing and disconnect, I will accept a quick rematch. However, if you get close to losing and d/c again, I will not accept another rematch until you defeat another gym leader first. If you just randomly disconnect for more than 3 times, you shall need to defeat another gym leader first. I doubt you will be able to though, since your connection isn't that great.

-When you set a match, click post a reply and tell me you want to battle. I'll add you to the battle slate and request we battle in the chatbox. If you don't frequent the chatbox, stop by and look for me or ask if i'm there, i'll try to remember who I need to battle so i'll ask you if you forget.

-Battling style: 6 on 6 match, Lv. 100 set. THIS DOES NOT MEAN YOU NEED TO LEVEL YOUR POKéMON UP AT ALL! THE MATCH AUTO LEVELS YOUR POKéMON TO 100.

-Gym badge: http://i42.tinypic.com/34fcs9y.png
Oblivion Badge
(Original by Serenade, Remade by Ningamer)

-Prize Pokémon/Item- Master Ball

-Status: Open for challengers, be sure to reply if you want a match.

-My Win/Lose Total: 3 Win(s), 8 Lose(s)

BATTLE SLATE

Winners: Serenade, Ningamer, Magmaster12, Ditto616(!), Alakazamaster(!), Terry807(!), The Spirit Of Time(!), Sunny(!)(Prizes not yet given/(!) indicates prize given)

Sableyed March 12, 2010 07:41:55 AM

This is going to be fairly predictable. Not very many dragon types, are there? Unless, of course, you're allowed to go the Lance route and use Charizard, Gyrados, Aerodactyl, etc.

Flare Soru March 12, 2010 07:47:19 AM

lol, almost revealing a possible team sableyed xD

but who knows? team doesn't have to be 100% dragon.

Shadow March 13, 2010 03:58:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OMGITSJAD (Post 33891)
-Prize Pokémon/Item- Uh...I don't think we should do prizes unless you beat all of us, but how about a Jirachi from the Pokémon Colluseem preorder game...?(SUBJECT TO CHANGE, MOST LIKELY TO AN ITEM)

Again, like I mentioned on another thread, the person who defeats all gym leaders will have got:
1) All their badges
2) All of their prizes
In my opinion, this is truly rewarding. Not to mention that the accomplishment in itself would be great.
Lastly, you have a very attractive prize, although it may be hard to offer a Jirachi to everyone who defeats you. But then again, I'm sure you will have noted that and taken care of it.

Pkmnmaster0603 March 14, 2010 12:56:48 PM

Ooh! Want a match! But sorry, cant do it on weekdays and I'm on Pacific time.

OMGITSJAD March 16, 2010 07:42:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pkmnmaster0603 (Post 34509)
Ooh! Want a match! But sorry, cant do it on weekdays and I'm on Pacific time.

Well, I'm completely open to weekends. =D

Also, just cause you're in Pacific Time doesn't mean we can't battle...time zones aren't some Wi-Fi battling impenitrable fortress.
Just be sure to take whatever time you want to battle and add 3 hours to it, and that'll be the time you post on here.(If you want to battle at 3 PM on a Saturday, post 6 PM on a Saturday, since when it's 6 PM for me, it's 3 PM for you.)

Pkmnmaster0603 March 16, 2010 10:09:46 AM

Edit: Whoops I mean I'm open today, are you?

OMGITSJAD March 16, 2010 10:39:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pkmnmaster0603 (Post 34734)
Edit: Whoops I mean I'm open today, are you?

I sure am. But the original time you posted wasn't correct, just add 3 hours, not 9...How about 7 tonight?(4 for you)

Pkmnmaster0603 March 16, 2010 10:47:24 AM

Sorry, have something at 4 & 3 but anything from now to 2:30 is open

OMGITSJAD March 16, 2010 10:51:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pkmnmaster0603 (Post 34738)
Sorry, have something at 4 & 3 but anything from now to 2:30 is open

Okay, i'll hop on Pt. in a bit and add you...how about 2:00 your time?

Pkmnmaster0603 March 16, 2010 10:53:04 AM

Ok, that's fine, I already added you

OMGITSJAD March 17, 2010 10:57:39 AM

1st Ever VRGL Battle!
Pkmnmaster0603 vs. Dragon Gym Leader OMGITSJAD

OMGITSJAD Wins! http://i44.tinypic.com/mhv8uf.png

Pkmnmaster0603 March 21, 2010 09:25:50 AM

Rematch next week! (or before 11am Pacific time today....)

Serenade March 22, 2010 03:00:49 PM

When are you open for a next challenge, cause I am ready when you are.

OMGITSJAD March 22, 2010 03:06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pkmnmaster0603 (Post 35501)
Rematch next week! (or before 11am Pacific time today....)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Serenade (Post 35813)
When are you open for a next challenge, cause I am ready when you are.

Probably Wednesday for one of you, that or both if I feel up to it.
If not both on Wednesday, then one on Wednesday, one on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday.
Okay?

Serenade March 23, 2010 07:42:15 PM

I can't this weekend :(
But ANY other time is fine, I'll just see you on whenever-now that my wifi works.

OMGITSJAD March 24, 2010 07:27:31 AM

Okay, so gotta remember to battle for the badge:

Serenade
Pkmnmaster0603

For lulz:

Sunny

DashArmy March 24, 2010 04:04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow (Post 34035)
Lastly, you have a very attractive prize, although it may be hard to offer a Jirachi to everyone who defeats you. But then again, I'm sure you will have noted that and taken care of it.

Heartgold and Soulsilver have no Pal Park limits.

OMGITSJAD March 25, 2010 10:50:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow (Post 34035)
Quote:

Originally Posted by AshArmy (Post 36100)
Heartgold and Soulsilver have no Pal Park limits.

Yeah, if they beat me, I can just get on Ruby, give myself a Jirachi from the Preorder disc, then trade it via Pal Park and drop it on my PC. As long as I can get rid of the Jirachi on a game(or just delete the game file afterwards) then I think it'll be easy to get the Jirachi in my game and ready to give to a winner.

...But hopefully I won't have to give any away... :twisted:

Serenade March 25, 2010 06:55:41 PM

Give the jirachi a good item though, cause we all have one w/ draco meteor already anyway...

Sunny March 25, 2010 07:42:44 PM

Hmm...although im another gym leader, would I win a jirachi if I win? ,:3

OMGITSJAD March 26, 2010 10:46:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Serenade (Post 36277)
Give the jirachi a good item though, cause we all have one w/ draco meteor already anyway...

Uh, I don't think i'll do that, it is a completley differenct Jirachi than the GameStop one. =|

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sunny (Post 36290)
Hmm...although im another gym leader, would I win a jirachi if I win? ,:3

I don't know...i'd have to think about it... :p

Pkmnmaster0603 March 27, 2010 08:20:39 PM

Wanna rematch? I'm probably gonna battle you tomorrow after I battle Sunny I guess.

OMGITSJAD March 27, 2010 08:30:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pkmnmaster0603 (Post 36518)
Wanna rematch? I'm probably gonna battle you tomorrow after I battle Sunny I guess.

Like I posted earlier(which I think i'll post a requested battles list in the main post), I have you slated to battle.

HOWEVER, DUE TO CURRENT ROUTER TROUBLES: I do not know if my internet can sustain a battle or not. It may just be trades that give me the bad luck, but I don't know. I could test with someone else eventually, or it could just be today was bad for me for a number of reasons, but I don't have a clue whether my router will flip out to my DS getting on it.

I'm not going on hiatus, however I need more time to test before I start jumping in for battles. I'll PM whoever is on my battle list next when I'm sure i'm ready to battle.

OMGITSJAD March 29, 2010 01:52:47 PM

Gym Battle #2 vs. Sunny
Sunny wins
Sunny recieved the -somethingdragonlike- Badge!
Sunny recieved PKMN Collusseum Pre-Order Jirachi!

FreezeWarp April 1, 2010 09:16:56 PM

I'll have a go. Just to clarify, none of your Pokémon are modified in any way with ******* or Gameshark/AR/whatever)?

For the form:
1. I'll be relying on Gyarados, Gengar, Empoleon, Infernape, Dragonite, and either Meganium, Magnezone, or Porygon2.
2. I'll edit this post with my friend information in a bit (don't have it right now...).
3. I can battle flexibly from 2 Eastern to 9 Eastern for sure tomorrow/Friday, and 2 Eastern to 7 Eastern Sunday (then its family time).

OMGITSJAD April 2, 2010 07:51:52 PM

Gym Battle #3 vs. Iceknight212
OMGITSJAD wins!

Serenade April 3, 2010 11:58:09 PM

Gym Battle #4: OMGITSJAD VS Serenade
Serenade wins!

(I would post a battle vid, but that would ruin the surprise of it for future challengers)
-------------------------------------------------
Added on later
-------------------------------------------------
I have made you a badge, if you don't like it, I shall make another, It is a bit overdone, but I like the concept: The Oblivion/Destruction Badge is an apt name.
http://i.imgur.com/mCASG.gif

GuildmasterWigglytuff April 16, 2010 09:39:11 PM

I would like to battle

Ningamer April 18, 2010 11:17:35 AM

Awesome battle! That's the first gym leader out of the way!

Light Arceus May 8, 2010 05:34:37 AM

I take you on. My Platinum friend code is: 0818 4134 3532. I on Eastern Standard Time, so it`s 9:32 where I live.

Ningamer May 8, 2010 06:03:07 AM

So... Are the winners gonna get their prizes soon?

OMGITSJAD May 8, 2010 08:44:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Light Arceus (Post 47213)
I take you on. My Platinum friend code is: 0818 4134 3532. I on Eastern Standard Time, so it`s 9:32 where I live.

Okay, i'll add you up on the list.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ningamer (Post 47218)
So... Are the winners gonna get their prizes soon?

YOU'LL GET YOUR PRIZES WHEN I'M GOOD AND READY!

Or soon.

Falco May 9, 2010 01:10:54 AM

Hey, I would like to battle. Add me to the list please!?

Light Arceus May 13, 2010 03:31:34 PM

Jad, I made a mistake, that's my SoulSilver friend code. This is my Platinum Friend Code: 2107 1684 5904.

OMGITSJAD May 16, 2010 12:17:44 PM

That's okay, just get ahold of me in the chatbox(if i'm not there but Pikaluv1, Buizel456, or Cat are in there, ask them to txt me and I might stop by.)if you want to battle.

Madhound26 May 17, 2010 05:09:32 AM

zomg jirachi

kakashidragon May 23, 2010 09:18:12 PM

I like to challenge your gym, this will be my first gym challenge here at victoryroad. Heres my SS fc (game name and number)-Matt 1376-9450-1219.
Well if your Eastern time and im central time that means your 2-3 hours ahead of me right?

OMGITSJAD July 17, 2010 10:44:59 AM

Okay, shorter update than I had written before, since pressing Backspace made the browser take me to the index and delete my statement.
New Uber, Salamence = Banned, so I can't use it and neither can you. I had been using it...so I need to reconstruct my team. Gonna talk with expert battlers and get a team together hopefully by mid or late august on here: http://www.***************.eu/index.php. Sorry if you enjoy Shoddy, but I find PO a lot more astheticlly pleasing. I recommend getting that, you'll probably like it better than Shoddy due to it's looks! =D
So, PMs will be sent to all the people on the battle slate when my team is ready. See ya then.

Plantgems August 10, 2010 12:49:00 PM

I can battle you tommorrow 6pm Eastern Time Zone?

OMGITSJAD August 10, 2010 01:27:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Plantgems (Post 85325)
I can battle you tommorrow 6pm Eastern Time Zone?

Remember, just stop by the chatbox instead of setting up a time. I have no clue if i'll be around or not tomorrow at 6 PM so i'd rather not set up a time. Just get in the site's chatbox and ask if i'm there if im not active, and tell people to contact me on Steam or ***** if I don't notice you and i'll try to battle you if im there!

Aquablast August 11, 2010 03:57:07 PM

Hey Jad my brother didn't want to battle. I will soon challenge you to a battle.

Aquablast August 13, 2010 01:50:32 PM

Jad since you didn't give any prizes to the winners yet. I can give a Level 100 Rayquzza to the winners of this gym if you want? You can also make Rayquzza your new prize if you want and I will give it to the winners?

OMGITSJAD August 13, 2010 04:25:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hotblast64 (Post 86053)
Jad since you didn't give any prizes to the winners yet. I can give a Level 100 Rayquzza to the winners of this gym if you want? You can also make Rayquzza your new prize if you want and I will give it to the winners?

Uh, are they hacked or...? I'd rather not give out hacked Pokémon, however the offer you give is great. I'll take the offer as long as they aren't hacked.

Aquablast August 13, 2010 05:40:17 PM

My Emerald was just got deleting which have the Rayquzza. So cannot do it now.

Sunny August 13, 2010 06:04:37 PM

Well I might as well make an offer sense all my dragon pokemon have been banned to uber tier. .w.

I have a competitively trained special/phsyical sweeping mixed salamence, ev trained with great natures. My poor mence isn't usable anymore, but I figure you can make use of him. :V I don't want you to give him away but I want ya to use him. :> Trust me, him alone will make your team win more. Ain't nothing he can't tear through...literally. Thats why he was banned. Nothing can safely switch in on this particular moveset. =w=

Aquablast August 13, 2010 06:05:37 PM

I can get Dratini for the prize.

OMGITSJAD August 13, 2010 06:10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sunny (Post 86088)
Well I might as well make an offer sense all my dragon pokemon have been banned to uber tier. .w.

I have a competitively trained special/phsyical sweeping mixed salamence, ev trained with great natures. My poor mence isn't usable anymore, but I figure you can make use of him. :V I don't want you to give him away but I want ya to use him. :> Trust me, him alone will make your team win more. Ain't nothing he can't tear through...literally. Thats why he was banned. Nothing can safely switch in on this particular moveset. =w=

Well, I run PO and no ubers so... .-.
I'll take it off your hands if you really want to, but it'd probably do better in your hands than mine.
(PM me it's moveset and EVs and such though, I have an idea for something :p)

kakashidragon August 20, 2010 10:25:37 AM

Hey JAD in your rules for rematches, i do have to beat another gym if i lose right for me to get a rematch? Im just making sure of this

OMGITSJAD August 20, 2010 10:35:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kakashidragon (Post 88826)
Hey JAD in your rules for rematches, i do have to beat another gym if i lose right for me to get a rematch? Im just making sure of this

No, you need to defeat another gym leader, not just challenge them.

RotomGuy August 23, 2010 05:14:50 AM

I challenge you. Tell me when your ready.

OMGITSJAD August 26, 2010 10:22:55 PM

*just now notices this post*

Oh, okay.
Just get ahold of me in the chat and i'll tell you which server we'll go to on P.O.

Ningamer August 27, 2010 04:37:57 AM

I know I've already beaten you, but I'd like a rematch on Pokémon (DISALLOWED)! >:3

Aquablast September 7, 2010 03:32:42 PM

Can you PM me when your DS team is ready?

OMGITSJAD September 7, 2010 03:34:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hotblast64 (Post 97976)
Can you PM me when your DS team is ready?

It'll most likely never be ready, so... :faec:

Alakazamaster September 7, 2010 05:36:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OMGITSJAD (Post 97978)
It'll most likely never be ready, so... :faec:

Er, if that's the case then the Gym League may very well have reason to perhaps maybe if it comes to it destroy this gym, put rather hostilely... So it may perhaps be in your best interests maybe to get a team going or you could perhaps be replaced.

OMGITSJAD September 12, 2010 12:01:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alakazamaster (Post 98027)
or you could perhaps be replaced.

Fine by me. :\

RotomGuy September 12, 2010 01:00:24 AM

I'lll take the spot!!!! By the way, does that mean I can't battle you?

Aquablast September 12, 2010 04:58:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RotomGuy (Post 99379)
I'lll take the spot!!!! By the way, does that mean I can't battle you?

Rotom the same thing will happen like when Pikaluv1 drop out. Everybody have to tryout.

Alakazamaster September 15, 2010 11:16:27 AM

Good night JAD. It was nice having you.