Victory Road

Victory Road (http://www.victoryroad.net/index.php)
-   Gen VI Competitive Battling (http://www.victoryroad.net/forumdisplay.php?f=260)
-   -   X&Y/ORAS Battle Videos (http://www.victoryroad.net/showthread.php?t=11535)

kakashidragon November 26, 2013 09:08:00 PM

X&Y/ORAS Battle Videos

Well i figured i should start a thread for this for posting battle videos. (Plus with the tournament coming up, its perfect for that)

But heres 2 great battles i had with some random people while i was using a team i thought would do good.
With a random passby: YHHG-WWWW-WWW3-AQL4 (Got soooo lucky at the end)

After wounder trading with him, to find out he was a guy from youtube. (Slowbro202): 3F2G-WWWW-WWW3-AQL6

Sub-zero December 12, 2013 12:40:16 PM

Well, I would have some where I defeated weather teams (my team is weatherless), but they end up rage quitting. :/

I may upload one once I figure out how to use this technology. D:

kakashidragon December 14, 2013 09:13:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sub-zero (Post 289490)
Well, I would have some where I defeated weather teams (my team is weatherless), but they end up rage quitting. :/

I may upload one once I figure out how to use this technology. D:

Well to get your battle video number, when your online in-game go into your VS recorder and click your battle video you wish to view, after that there should be a option to upload your video online. Then it should give your Vid number if you go back to the video.

Sub-zero December 21, 2013 12:51:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kakashidragon (Post 289581)
Well to get your battle video number, when your online in-game go into your VS recorder and click your battle video you wish to view, after that there should be a option to upload your video online. Then it should give your Vid number if you go back to the video.

Ooooh, so that's what that thing is for. I'll check it out and once I've got me a pretty good match, I'll put it up and stuffs. Neat!

TurtwigX December 28, 2013 09:36:02 PM

This guy has been gloating that he'd crush me in battle when he gets X and his perfect Blaziken for weeks now. So what happened? See the humiliating results of the battle yourself.

M3GW-WWWW-WWW4-2AH5

Sub-zero January 6, 2014 07:32:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TurtwigX (Post 290037)
This guy has been gloating that he'd crush me in battle when he gets X and his perfect Blaziken for weeks now. So what happened? See the humiliating results of the battle yourself.

M3GW-WWWW-WWW4-2AH5

Lol, he almost had you with that Blaziken. As if. xD

kakashidragon January 6, 2014 09:31:48 PM

Man... i got alot of videos to post. When i post them, the videos in my first post will be invalid (They will be deleted from my game and no-longer work) Spect to see a good team in these next vodeos.

Sub-zero January 24, 2014 08:07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kakashidragon (Post 290233)
Man... i got alot of videos to post. When i post them, the videos in my first post will be invalid (They will be deleted from my game and no-longer work) Spect to see a good team in these next vodeos.

So what happened? Lol.

kakashidragon January 24, 2014 11:25:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sub-zero (Post 290537)
So what happened? Lol.

I'll be posting my videos later today. I had like 8 battles to upload to servers and forgot to post them.

kakashidragon January 25, 2014 01:47:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kakashidragon (Post 290539)
I'll be posting my videos later today. I had like 8 battles to upload to servers and forgot to post them.

Ok heres the battle vids: (took awhile) These battles are about a team of starters that i went 6wins & 5loses in.

55UG-WWWW-WWW4-TWW9

EXQW-WWWW-WWW4-TWWW

H4VG-WWWW-WWW4-SVVS

YVYG-WWWW-WWW4-SVVK

UDCW-WWWW-WWW4-SVVD

TMXW-WWWW-WWW4-SVV5

SBNG-WWWW-WWW4-SVVX

FNZG-WWWW-WWW4-SVUU

I'll keep these up for about close to 2 weeks.

Sub-zero January 26, 2014 08:46:14 AM

Imma watch as soon as I'm done with HW. T.T

TurtwigX February 1, 2014 10:49:09 PM

I had a rematch with my friend. I was toying with him in the beginning. If he was in the same league as me then he could've stood more of a chance.

FTCW-WWWW-WWW5-5479

kakashidragon February 2, 2014 06:52:16 PM

Ok the previous battle vids in my list post of been taken off and replaced by these: Battles are with Ayunnuna :) We did about 5 or 6 battles. (Lost count)

3HJG-WWWW-WWW5-6WQM ← (With main team of mine)

↓↓ (These battles are with random mons i through together)
G9RW-WWWW-WWW5-6WQZ

R9ZW-WWWW-WWW5-6WRW

QKEG-WWWW-WWW5-6WR4

XJFG-WWWW-WWW5-6WRB

Ayunnuya February 2, 2014 09:04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kakashidragon (Post 290774)
Ok the previous battle vids in my list post of been taken off and replaced by these: Battles are with Ayunnuna :) We did about 5 or 6 battles. (Lost count)

3HJG-WWWW-WWW5-6WQM ← (With main team of mine)

↓↓ (These battles are with random mons i through together)
G9RW-WWWW-WWW5-6WQZ

R9ZW-WWWW-WWW5-6WRW

QKEG-WWWW-WWW5-6WR4

XJFG-WWWW-WWW5-6WRB

So many PokeBank Pokes...

Here's my perspective. Had a ton of fun battling today, KD. Maybe one of these days I'll finish up the rest of my other pokes I have waiting and learn to use a few more megas.

LZ4G-WWWW-WWW5-635J

SQRG-WWWW-WWW5-635M

M39G-WWWW-WWW5-635R

B7BW-WWWW-WWW5-6362 (Probably my fav)

kakashidragon February 3, 2014 08:42:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ayunnuya (Post 290777)
So many PokeBank Pokes...

Yeah got them on the GTS xP
Most of the breedable ones i breed myself. I got extras ;) (Except for the legends)

TurtwigX February 16, 2014 04:26:48 PM

At Katsucon I had TWO spontaneous battles! For the first a guy walked up to me last night as I was charging my 3DS waiting for an AMV contest to start. He won but it was such a close match. I made some critical mistakes but I had so much fun that it didn't bother me. I don't battle much anyway.
7TDW-WWWW-WWW5-K5EM

The second battle happened today during a Pokémon Game Show panel. Though I wasn't selected to participate I was selected for a random battle. This one was more in my favor, and it was funny because the battle was still going on as I was leaving so I thought I would disconnect. I eventually found the person and beat her, but then she gave me a 5 IV Chimchar as a gift. That was so nice I decided to give her one of my 5 IV Torchics.
5RMG-WWWW-WWW5-K5EQ

Almost makes me want to battle people more often.

Reuniclus February 16, 2014 06:54:02 PM

I don't know if anyone here has heard of a 4-way knockout multibattle, me and a couple friends in my dorm had a battle against each other. The rules are simple; it's every man for himself. The last person with a Pokemon is the winner- meaning you need to attack your teammate if necessary. You'll see that we like to gang up on one person sometimes hehe.

M is MattyBrollic: http://victoryroad.net/member.php?u=6926
Luis is Cowboy: http://victoryroad.net/member.php?u=6927
George doesn't have an account here.

Here are a few we had:
QJWG-WWWW-WWW5-K7KR
B9KW-WWWW-WWW5-K7L8
ELTW-WWWW-WWW5-K7N7

MattyBrollic February 17, 2014 10:14:00 AM

Why are you ganging up on that poor M guy? :P

JDxImpetus February 18, 2014 01:26:10 PM

Weeeeell here's My battle earlier today with Turt...all I have to say is
That...Ending XD
2T8W-WWWW-WWW5-LBPV

Dragonite November 15, 2014 06:24:55 PM

Had the best competitive Pokémon battle of my life today, and I've had a lot of good ones. Video number's FAPG-WWWW-WWWA-J5L9. Have fun and enjoy the good sportsmanship!

Edit: uuh, I accidentally deleted the video from my SD card, and it looks like it got taken down from online, too. Is it okay if I link my recording on YouTube? ._.

kakashidragon November 15, 2014 09:18:11 PM

I'll have my end of the battle with draginte up pretty soon. (I'll add a "Edit" in this post when i do)

Dragonite November 28, 2014 06:06:13 PM

TX6W-WWWW-WWWC-P5D4

Beating a bunch of Ubers with an undertiered team ftw. Also pulling through a bunch of accuracy hax and stuff. Yay.

kakashidragon November 28, 2014 09:47:54 PM

Heres some battles against dragonite (Finally got these up).
*I do believe u can see these on oras too?*

4KLG-WWWW-WWWA-J4CP

NCNW-WWWW-WWWA-KMUX

SMTG-WWWW-WWWC-RCF8

My uber battle with a facebook friend: TULW-WWWW-WWWC-RCH7

I'll keep these up for awhile.

Sub-zero December 2, 2014 07:42:31 PM

Anyone have videos of pawning kids online using both Primals and Mega Ray? lulz I've only beaten kiddos using 1 Primal and Rayquaza plus whatever other legends they catch in the game. Mega Altaria works great against all those Dragons.

Dragonite December 2, 2014 07:55:22 PM

Not yet, but I'll probably start doing that when I finish AS and start battling on it. Expecting Battle Spot to become even more hilarious than it already is.

Sub-zero December 2, 2014 09:31:08 PM

Oh, it's a mess alright. It's a guarantee to see Darkrai and Rayquaza on the same team now, kinda like how most OU teams now have Greninja and Talonflame. Mega Salamence has also grown popular but Mega Altaria don't care! For some reason, Altaria counters like... Every Mega. O.o

Edit: Maybe not counter, but definitely checks them.

MattyBrollic December 14, 2014 11:00:12 PM

Hey guys! I don't know how many of you are familiar with PokeaimMD... He is a very famous Pokemon YouTuber and is also currently one of the best Smogon battlers in the world and he was looking for NU battles on twitter so I challenged him. Reuniclus and I were in a call and due to my Pyroar having the wrong ability, he offered that I use "Scott" the Typhlosion. For anyone who doesn't know, Reuniclus names his Typhlosion after Cat333Pokemon because his real name is Scott..... Scott put a lot of work in towards the end of this battle :)

Here guys, check it out: VSXW-WWWW-WWWJ-FEAQ

Dragonite December 15, 2014 05:45:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sub-zero (Post 296587)
Edit: Maybe not counter, but definitely checks them.

It's kind of funny, because compared to most other Megas its stats are pretty bad (not a single base stat above 110) but it has arguably the best type combination in the game and a really good ability, to boot.

Sub-zero December 16, 2014 07:22:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dragonite (Post 296718)
It's kind of funny, because compared to most other Megas its stats are pretty bad (not a single base stat above 110) but it has arguably the best type combination in the game and a really good ability, to boot.

Indeed! That Attack increase is.. Bittersweet. But then I think that if they had made it bulkier, it would become such a pain to take down unless Mega Venusaur and Bisharp are around.

kakashidragon January 23, 2015 01:43:49 PM

Well if you guys waana see my somewhat BattleSpot 3v3 skills heres your chance.

My first 9 "Battle of Hoenn" battles. (Sorry but my first battle resulted in a rage quit in which i won) Todays record: W4/L6.

1) FMMG-WWWW-WWX4-9W4K

2) 4UQG-WWWW-WWX4-9W6E

3) AEEG-WWWW-WWX4-9W89

4) Q9CG-WWWW-WWX4-9W9U

5) SE8G-WWWW-WWX4-9WBF

6) KXVW-WWWW-WWX4-9WDS

7) KDNG-WWWW-WWX4-9WFF

8) 4RCW-WWWW-WWX4-9WH2

9) 9SBW-WWWW-WWX4-9WYT

If any videos dont work, please let me know which ones so i can double check them.