Victory Road

Victory Road (http://www.victoryroad.net/index.php)
-   Artwork, Music, and Fan-Fiction (http://www.victoryroad.net/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   A Heartless Nobody's Sketches (http://www.victoryroad.net/showthread.php?t=11017)

HeartlessNobody13 January 27, 2013 04:22:23 PM

A Heartless Nobody's Sketches

Well, I finally got my scanner to work, which means my artwork can be shown to all of you peeps~!

Kaika Cho (normal)

Kaika Cho (Full Energy Mode Form)

Kaika Cho (Assassin's Creed version)

Take note that all of these drawings are based on my OC, Kaika Cho, and she's the main character of one of my fanfics on this site. Expect more to come from me. :3

TurtwigX January 27, 2013 04:44:01 PM

Wow, I am so totally digging your art style. Especially your hands and eyes. Even though that last one was a little bit blurry, you did really good on the Assassin's Creed style, too. I recognized it without looking at the description above the spoiler. (y)

Saigon January 28, 2013 04:36:09 AM

Those look really good! I also like your art-style.

LugiaDialga January 28, 2013 06:13:03 AM

I just cannot draw people to save my life, they end up looking like horrifying splices of Human/Dragons. So I definitly admire anyone who can draw a human correctly, as well as visually appealing. But your artistic abilities/style/take on your own doodles here is rather lovely! It's not often that people post traditional method artwork (I only do this with non-serious doodles, and only have a camera until my own scanner is plugged up), but it's nice to see those that do. Keep it up~! :D I especially like your character in the Assassin's uniform, of course~

HeartlessNobody13 January 29, 2013 03:04:56 PM

Wow! Thanks for the comments gais~! It really means a lot, and it motivates me to make some more. lol

Well, I just finished sketching out the concept art of another OC of mine, Umiya, and she also takes a later part in my fanfiction. So, behold!

Umiya (normal)

if image too big, click here!

Umiya (Full Sound Mode Transformation)

if image too big, click here!

As for the reason why the pictures appear too big for some reason, blame it on my scanner for making them that big. :I Anyways, it's still good art. Still gonna make more. Yay!

HeartlessNobody13 January 30, 2013 04:08:43 PM

Geez, I just keep on drawing so much at a time. xD I don't even know if I'm focusing on my other things at this point. Oh well, I bring you more drawings~

Nero Karila (normal)

*If image too big, click here!

Nero Karila (Full Star Mode Transformation)

*If image too big, click here!

HeartlessNobody13 February 20, 2013 03:40:56 PM

Finally back from my time away from the computer. I had these drawings ready, but I was nowhere near my scanner, so, here they are!

Peyton Dalium (normal)

If image too big click here!

Peyton Dalium (Full Electricity Mode)

Monoso Yakao (normal)

Monoso Yakao (Full Forest Mode)