Victory Road

Victory Road (http://www.victoryroad.net/index.php)
-   Ask About Staff (http://www.victoryroad.net/forumdisplay.php?f=77)
-   -   Ask Dat Purple Cat (http://www.victoryroad.net/showthread.php?t=9719)

LugiaDialga February 4, 2012 11:12:22 PM

Hello, hello, hello, and welcome to this episode of "lets ask LD random questions about random things"! I, LugiaDialga, have been promoted to Assistant Moderator as of 2/4/2012 around 11:00 pm CST. I keep track of the Minecraft, Artwork/Music/Fan-Fiction, and Project Victory boards.

So if you've got any questions about anything and everything about me, my youtube related things, offline activities, or anything else that may pop-up in your mind, then ask them here and this questionably sane girl shall answer them! :3

Reuniclus February 4, 2012 11:14:38 PM

Do you have a favorite remix?

LugiaDialga February 4, 2012 11:27:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reuniclus (Post 230789)
Do you have a favorite remix?

I'll assume you mean remixes just in general not necessarily my own since that list is not really in existence. If I had to choose then.. hmm.. it might be as far as Video Game music would have to be perhaps maybe one of these three:

Of course it's hard to choose just a few since all I listen to are remixes so it's truly hard for me to pick just a few, the actual list of my favorites is MUCH longer than I could fit on a single post I'm afraid.

Cyrus February 5, 2012 06:07:06 AM

What is your favorite genre of music? (excluding video game music)

SyracuvatTenlii February 5, 2012 11:26:41 AM

Wait, WHICH ARE YOU? Are a Lugia? A Dialga? Or a Purrloin? I'm confused... >.<'

LugiaDialga February 5, 2012 11:27:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus (Post 230801)
What is your favorite genre of music? (excluding video game music)

My top fave genre is without a doubt, Hardstyle. I like both the uplifting and darker versions of the amazing genre as well. My second fave is the dramatic movie style orchestral music, such as the group Two Steps from Hell's masterpieces.

Quadcentruo February 5, 2012 02:18:17 PM

What are your thoughts on FFX? Or Final Fantasy in general?
What is your favorite RPG game?
Why are you so obsessed with squids in MC?

LugiaDialga February 5, 2012 03:02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SyracuvatTenlii (Post 230845)
Wait, WHICH ARE YOU? Are a Lugia? A Dialga? Or a Purrloin? I'm confused... >.<'

*chuckles* Aye the name is silly and confusing. The name originates from my actual email name. I did not realize that you could make your own username when signing up for Youtube and thought that it had to be your email name and nothing else. Lugia is my number 1 fave Pokemon, I liked Dialga a lot back then due to Primal Dialga, still do. I can relate weird things about myself to Lugia but regardless, to answer your question, I am however indeed a Purrloin.

To save everyone the confusion, this is why I hope other's just pick up on the abbreviations of "LD" for short as it sounds a lot better anyhow. x3

LugiaDialga February 5, 2012 03:08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quadcentruo (Post 230861)
What are your thoughts on FFX? Or Final Fantasy in general?
What is your favorite RPG game?
Why are you so obsessed with squids in MC?

Final Fantasy X, I am ALMOST done with that darn game but the STUPID final boss is a pain in the rear, I just cannot defeat him even with all the special weapons! I love the game, no matter how much of an idiot Tidus is.
For that matter I am in love with the Final Fantasy series. The only one I have beaten is Final Fantasy VII, it's my top fave and I even have a Cloud Strife Chibi plushie by my bed. I also love Final Fantasy XII even though I'm currently stuck on a boss.

My favorite RPG game... that's a hard question, I guess it would have to be Final Fantasy VII Kingdom Hearts series or Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness. Most games I find myself playing now a days are either shooters, action, or some random beat 'em up game.

And why am I obsessed with Squidies on MC? I have no honest clue. It's a mere fangirl obsession I think, I find them to be ridiculously adorable in the strangest way with their derp eyes. They're just soo cute, how could you not want to hug one of them~? And then there is this image that could explain all that for you perhaps:

Because Squidies    
http://i40.tinypic.com/1xxic9.png

Quadcentruo February 5, 2012 05:15:47 PM

Whenever I go hunt squids for inc sacs, I imagine myself as a whaler attacking the squid with a spear. Does that make me a bad person?

Reuniclus February 5, 2012 05:49:37 PM

What is your favorite food and drink?

LugiaDialga February 5, 2012 07:17:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quadcentruo (Post 230879)
Whenever I go hunt squids for inc sacs, I imagine myself as a whaler attacking the squid with a spear. Does that make me a bad person?

Noesss, not the Squidiesss! 3': That may make you an evil person perhaps, killing my darling Squidies. x3

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reuniclus (Post 230884)
What is your favorite food and drink?

My favorite food would be Chicken. I love chicken sandwiches, fried chicken, orange chicken, cashew chicken, sweet n' sour chicken, and pretty much anything else that has breaded chicken. My favorite drink is Diet Dr Pepper. I used to like the normal Dr Pepper but I cannot drink that anymore as I'm Diabetic. x.x

Wildfire28382 February 6, 2012 12:35:01 AM

Here's a hard question, What do you think is more awesome Squid's or Purrloin's

Reuniclus February 6, 2012 12:01:15 PM

Which was your favorite Final Fantasy game?

Clydemoose February 6, 2012 12:13:44 PM

How many shinies do you have?

LugiaDialga February 6, 2012 01:52:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wildfire28382 (Post 230931)
Here's a hard question, What do you think is more awesome Squid's or Purrloin's

Oh dear, that is indeed a hard question! I-I... I might have to actually go with Purrloin on that if I could only choose between those two, because I do like floofy things and I love kitties. As much as I love the silly Squidies, that's just one heck of an impossible choice! x3

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reuniclus (Post 230960)
Which was your favorite Final Fantasy game?

Without a doubt, it is Final Fantasy VII. Second is Final Fantasy X and third is Final Fantasy XIII.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clydemoose (Post 230962)
How many shinies do you have?

Hmm, let me think. If I don't include the first shiny I ever received in Crystal version since that Nidoqueen got deleted due to some bratty kids. Then I have 2 Shiny Pokemon I have caught myself: Donphan (FireRed) and Golbat (White). I have however shinies I got from trades, so I have a grand total of only 4 shinies in that case.

Quadcentruo February 6, 2012 02:39:05 PM

If I made a Pokemon hack where you played through Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn in that order, would you play it?
What are your thoughts on the Mother(also known as EarthBound) series?

LugiaDialga February 6, 2012 02:46:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quadcentruo (Post 230973)
If I made a Pokemon hack where you played through Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn in that order, would you play it?
What are your thoughts on the Mother(also known as EarthBound) series?

I've never played a hack though I've seen a few that I would not mind playing. If there was indeed a hack where you could play through all three of those regions I would indeed play it for sure!

I've not played any of the EarthBound games, nor do I plan to. I've seen the Giygas guy and his music is about all that interests me, not even his eerie back story of how the creator even went about making such an odd creature interests me and I normally like the creepy weird stuff too. So I cannot say I'll be playing Mother/Earthbound, but I don't dislike it nor like it I'm just pick on what games I play.

Quadcentruo February 6, 2012 02:49:44 PM

What is your name?
What is your quest?
What is your favorite color?
Did you get the reference?

LugiaDialga February 6, 2012 04:12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quadcentruo (Post 230977)
What is your name?
What is your quest?
What is your favorite color?
Did you get the reference?

My name: Mandy, technically Amanda but I prefer Mandy. x3
My quest: to seek the holy grail-- I mean to make everyone else around me happy to the best of my ability.
Favorite color: Blue

Gahahahaha you have no idea how much I'm smiling right now. I thought no one else here liked Monty Python and the Holy Grail but I've been proven wrong. That is one of the few things that is nostalgic to me and I love that movie so much, not typical for a girl, I know. x3

Reuniclus February 6, 2012 04:32:30 PM

What is 2.......plus 3?

Quadcentruo February 6, 2012 04:40:11 PM

You think you could beat Reun in a Pokemon battle if I gave you an Escavalier?

LugiaDialga February 6, 2012 05:26:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reuniclus (Post 230995)
What is 2.......plus 3?

Noes, my mortal enemy: Math!! D: Uh.. uhh.. uhh I thinkkkkk it's maybe 23, no no no no... it's... uhhh 5! Hopefully. x3

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quadcentruo (Post 230998)
You think you could beat Reun in a Pokemon battle if I gave you an Escavalier?

I'm the worst battler in the history of battling, seriously. I love it though, even though my loosing streak goes over... 150. >.>
I probably would not be able to beat him even with a cool Pokemon like Escavalier, but regardless it'd be fun to battle ol' Reu! ;3

Wildfire28382 February 6, 2012 07:44:33 PM

Monty python fans :D
also i think 2+3 is 2.33333333333334 i could be wrong though

Reuniclus February 7, 2012 03:27:08 PM

Kingdom Hearts time! 3 weapons are laid before you; a sword, a shield, and a staff. You must choose one of these weapons to train with, and one to forfeit. Which ones will you choose?

LugiaDialga February 7, 2012 04:38:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reuniclus (Post 231102)
Kingdom Hearts time! 3 weapons are laid before you; a sword, a shield, and a staff. You must choose one of these weapons to train with, and one to forfeit. Which ones will you choose?

As much as I would love the sword, I would choose the shield. This is because I seem to find that no matter how much your strength is in attacking, if you cannot defend yourself then you're Rambo methods are going to be proven ineffective. Without a good defense, there is no offense nor would you live long enough to do anything offensive so this is why I would choose the shield. And I always do choose the shield first when I play Kingdom Hearts. x3

Quadcentruo February 7, 2012 04:45:49 PM

Speaking of Kingdom Hearts, which KH game is your favorite? Are you excited for Dream Drop Distance? If they make KH3 a PS3 (or maybe PS4) exclusive, would you buy that console just to play KH3?

LugiaDialga February 7, 2012 06:16:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quadcentruo (Post 231119)
Speaking of Kingdom Hearts, which KH game is your favorite? Are you excited for Dream Drop Distance? If they make KH3 a PS3 (or maybe PS4) exclusive, would you buy that console just to play KH3?

My fave Kingdom Hearts game... that's a hard decision but I think I have to go with Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days. Axel has always been my fave character and it was nice to get to see more of him from Roxas' point of view, especially about the rest of the Organization, however, Xion has proven to be my top fave KH character of all time I do believe. Her story is so very depressing, but I love her, she's awesome. All the characters seem to have a major tragedy but nothing can compare to what she has gone through I think. I would be WAY more excited for DDD IF I had a 3DS... sadly... I don't. 3:
Yes, I most definitely would as I don't own a PS3 of my own already even though there is an exclusive game for it already that I do like, a new KH game would be the last bit of motivation I need to get one.

Wildfire28382 February 7, 2012 07:55:35 PM

Your in aperture?!?!?!?

LugiaDialga February 7, 2012 08:58:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wildfire28382 (Post 231155)
Your in aperture?!?!?!?

Yes, in my imagination I definitely am. GLaDOS is my sister and Wheatly is my friend, Chell and I hang out and play cards while the Companion Cube... may he rest in peace. Naah, I wish. I'm in Missouri, or Misery depending on how one looks at it. x3

Quadcentruo February 8, 2012 10:56:03 AM

What is one thing about yourself you would want to change?
What is one thing about yourself you wouldn't want to change?

PHANTOMxTRAINER February 8, 2012 05:10:26 PM

Did you ever consider naming this "Ask dat dialga that's flying on a Lugia?" :P Jk but What made purrloin your favorite?

Reuniclus February 8, 2012 06:04:39 PM

What are your favorite and least favorite Pokemon types?

GalliumGrant February 8, 2012 06:20:35 PM

Who do you prefer, Lucario, or Zoroark? I love them both. <3

LugiaDialga February 8, 2012 06:49:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quadcentruo (Post 231192)
What is one thing about yourself you would want to change?
What is one thing about yourself you wouldn't want to change?

One thing I'd love to change about myself if I could would be my social awkwardness and shyness. I seem to have a hard time talking to others and it does not help that I'm EXTREMELY bashful. I do like to talk to people, but I have a hard time talking to them so I always come off as that type of person everyone is weirded out by and they'd rather avoid, or at least that's how it's always felt to me, if that's not the case then I've yet to go through that revelation.

And for the thing about myself I would not want to change, I think that would be.... being immature. Not immature in a irresponsible way, but remaining a child at heart. I know that won't change, I'll forever be a nerdy kiddo! x3

LugiaDialga February 8, 2012 07:33:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PHANTOMxTRAINER (Post 231240)
Did you ever consider naming this "Ask dat dialga that's flying on a Lugia?" :P Jk but What made purrloin your favorite?

I was suggested to name it "ask the Lugia of time", hehe it's funny. But I chose this name as even though my name may be deceiving, I'm a Purrloin. I've said in a previous post here on this thread that I can still find some weird way to relate myself to a Lugia, but that's outweighed by the silly ways I can relate myself to a Purrloin, so a purple cat is what I am thus is the name for the thread. Why can I "relate" to a purple cat Pokemon? I'm very cat-like in the way I act, I'm easily amused by silly things, can be very silly at times and playful, I'm short, and many other odd and end reasons. x3

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reuniclus (Post 231249)
What are your favorite and least favorite Pokemon types?

My favotire type of pokemon is probably... if I had to choose it'd be Dragon, the second fave is Fire. My least favorite Pokemon type is normal, it's bland and although normal pokemon do have a wide move pool sometimes, I just... don't like how bland it is.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GalliumGrant (Post 231253)
Who do you prefer, Lucario, or Zoroark? I love them both. <3

Between those two, I personally like Zoroark more, he's soo fuzzy~ And dat ponytail man, gotta love the ponytail.

Wildfire28382 February 8, 2012 08:41:30 PM

here's an even HARDER question, what is the answer to the meaning of this answer of the question, are you confused yet?

SilverX February 11, 2012 11:21:36 AM

What's your favourite synthesizer to use in FL Studio?

PHANTOMxTRAINER February 11, 2012 12:04:07 PM

Are you Competitive Battling savvy?

LugiaDialga February 11, 2012 10:15:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wildfire28382 (Post 231273)
here's an even HARDER question, what is the answer to the meaning of this answer of the question, are you confused yet?

Ohhh boy, my brain just exploded, see it lying around everywhere? *gestures around with her arms* I'd say it would be the question itself but... ohhh man oh man, that IS indeed a very hard question indeed, it'll have my chasing my tail endlessly for an answer. x3

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverX (Post 231489)
What's your favourite synthesizer to use in FL Studio?

My favorite one that I use in FL Studio is called Sylenth1 but it does not come with FLS, my fave Image-Line synth (included with FL Studio) would be Toxic Biohazard

Quote:

Originally Posted by PHANTOMxTRAINER (Post 231496)
Are you Competitive Battling savvy?

I may LOVE to battle but that by no means I'm good. I have the largest loose record in the world, on Diamond version it is something like 100+ looses... yeah. I don't really know much about competitive battling nor IV/EV training. I have no patience to switch out Pokemon in-battle and I don't pay attention to sites like Smogon, Serebii, ect. for move sets or what nature a Pokemon 'should' have. I just look at the stats, see which one is boosted and lowered (red/blue text in HGSS and BW) and choose moves based off it's typing as well as the stats. That's only the surface of competitive battling I'm sure, but regardless I still loveeeeee to battle even though it's going to be the easiest win for the opponent every time~

Quadcentruo February 12, 2012 04:05:18 AM

Have you ever owned any consoles before the N64 era?
If so, which ones and what were your favorite games for those consoles?

LugiaDialga February 12, 2012 12:04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quadcentruo (Post 231558)
Have you ever owned any consoles before the N64 era?
If so, which ones and what were your favorite games for those consoles?

Owning and playing the consoles are two different things for me. I've played a lot of the older consoles, more old ones than newer ones actually. However, my father owned them all for the most part so I technically never owned one myself except for the GameBoy, GameBoy Color. GBA/SP and the Sega GameGear, that's as far as older systems or semi-older systems though. My GameGear is still in near perfect condition and works, the batteries are shot but if it's plugged up I can still play Sonic 2 on it.
For my fave games on the oldie systems... hmm, that might have to be Tetris on the GameBoy Color actually, where the legendary Theme A was born.

ThePokeMan February 17, 2012 04:24:49 PM

Ironically, Tetris and Super Mario Land for the Game Boy were the first 2 games I ever owned.

What was the first console game you ever owned?

Quadcentruo February 17, 2012 05:58:02 PM

I give you a turkey sandwich. What do you do?

LugiaDialga February 17, 2012 07:08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThePokeMan (Post 232195)
Ironically, Tetris and Super Mario Land for the Game Boy were the first 2 games I ever owned.

What was the first console game you ever owned?

I would say the original clunky black & white GameBoy, however that was not necissarly my own, I was just the only one who used it. Otherwise the first system I owned was my Green GameBoy Color that I still have today and it still works. The game I got was Yellow version then Red and Blue versions soon after.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quadcentruo (Post 232203)
I give you a turkey sandwich. What do you do?

I'd make sure it's 100% Ho-oh Rainbow Turkey meat, it'd only be amusing if it were so. I'd then take that turkey sandwich, and eat it.

Quadcentruo February 17, 2012 07:10:45 PM

Do you understand the joke behind my Magikarp adopt (under "Click This" in my signature)? Note: it holds an Everstone.

Cyrus February 17, 2012 10:26:38 PM

Are you fluent in the complex foreign language of derp?

LugiaDialga February 18, 2012 09:11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quadcentruo (Post 232220)
Do you understand the joke behind my Magikarp adopt (under "Click This" in my signature)? Note: it holds an Everstone.

Hehe I see what you did there... I think. x3 Yeah I think it's related to the other meme joke thing in that same tab in the siggy with the quote and magicarp and what not.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus (Post 232233)
Are you fluent in the complex foreign language of derp?

Herpity herp derp durbity. Why yes, yes I am.

Quadcentruo February 18, 2012 01:44:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LugiaDialga (Post 232291)
Honey Mustard flavored Pringles. Sounds nasty to you, tastes superb to me.

How superb is this flavor?

LugiaDialga February 18, 2012 02:54:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quadcentruo (Post 232311)
How superb is this flavor?

Brilliant. So sweet, so pleasing and smooth to your taste buds and.... actually it tastes nothing like Honey Mustard actually, just some artificial flavoring that resembles it, just more sweet... which is probably why I like it. x3

Reuniclus February 20, 2012 10:17:29 PM

If you could make up a new word for the English dictionary, what word would you make?

Quadcentruo February 21, 2012 10:47:05 AM

You are given a Master Ball in real life and are told you can catch one Pokemon to be real (that isn't Purrlion or Liepard). Which Pokemon would you catch?
Which Pokemon/evolution chain would you remove if you could?

LugiaDialga February 21, 2012 02:56:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reuniclus (Post 232621)
If you could make up a new word for the English dictionary, what word would you make?

Fluffykins - a pet name given to something deemed as fluffy or cute in an array of silly ways (I call my Lugia by this name for instance)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quadcentruo (Post 232646)
You are given a Master Ball in real life and are told you can catch one Pokemon to be real (that isn't Purrlion or Liepard). Which Pokemon would you catch?
Which Pokemon/evolution chain would you remove if you could?

Lugia! *shot* Well no, you said evolution soo lets see.... any Pokemon that is not Purrloin, Liepard, or Lugia. Besides any Legendaries, I'd probably go with capturing Deino and his evolutionary line. That thing is so fluffy and cute in such a weird way even though the poor darling looks emo and then he just turns into the cutest darn Dragon ever at lvl 64! :3

Aquablast February 21, 2012 04:16:36 PM

Are you interested in Sprite Series or not a fan?

PHANTOMxTRAINER February 21, 2012 07:52:44 PM

Do you get bored easily?

Quadcentruo February 22, 2012 11:04:53 AM

Who do you think would win in a spam contest - me or KYA? Hint: I would :faec:
What are your thoughts on barbecue chips?

LugiaDialga February 23, 2012 04:17:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aquablast (Post 232675)
Are you interested in Sprite Series or not a fan?

Hmm, Sprite Series eh? Not familiar it actually. The only thing related to any "Sprites" I know is the pixal art sprites, which I do like.

Quote:

Originally Posted by PHANTOMxTRAINER (Post 232713)
Do you get bored easily?

I have a bit of a short attention span, if there is nothing else to keep me occupied soon after my attention shifts then yes... I find myself bored more times than not. I sadly have a hard time entertaining myself as well so I'm too reliant on other's to try and amuse me. x3

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quadcentruo (Post 232743)
Who do you think would win in a spam contest - me or KYA? Hint: I would :faec:
What are your thoughts on barbecue chips?

Hehe well I've not seen you spam as much as Kya honestly soo I'd have to say Kya would win, he's the KingofSpam pretty much from what I can tell but he does have competition that I can say. x3
And I like Barbecue chips, however I now prefer the Baked Barbecue chips over the normal ones, they're about the only chips I like except for those random Honey Mustard Pringles.

7dewott8 February 23, 2012 04:20:21 PM

What is your favorite remix you've done?

LugiaDialga February 23, 2012 04:58:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 7dewott8 (Post 232858)
What is your favorite remix you've done?

I don't think I have a fave, I really am too pessimistic to like any of my stuff and I've seriously considered unlisting a lot of my junk several times. But if I HAD to choose it's probably the new version of the Desert Route 111 theme from Pokemon RSE that I'm working on, well it's more or less the same as this, just making a lot of changes as that's the first and original version of this remix.

PHANTOMxTRAINER February 24, 2012 09:57:11 PM

Choice of death?

LugiaDialga February 24, 2012 10:50:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PHANTOMxTRAINER (Post 232946)
Choice of death?

Being hugged to death, hugged so tightly you die... a rather happy death perhaps. o3o

PHANTOMxTRAINER February 25, 2012 06:25:52 AM

Ever think of a name change to something related to Purloin?

Quadcentruo February 25, 2012 07:48:50 AM

If you could change the color of the assist mods' title, what color would you change it to?

LugiaDialga February 25, 2012 10:27:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PHANTOMxTRAINER (Post 232971)
Ever think of a name change to something related to Purloin?

I thought about how it'd be to just change my username to just "LD". Looks good, sounds good, so I guess it's good. Otherwise as far as Purrloin-related username I've not thought about that, it'd probably end up something ridiculous as "Floofay" because I like saying floofy and I loves floofy things. =w=

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quadcentruo (Post 232979)
If you could change the color of the assist mods' title, what color would you change it to?

Blue IS a pretty darn cool color, I do admit so maybe even a different shade of blue would be cool... or maybe Rainbow would be even cooler. 8-)

ZeKyurem February 26, 2012 12:52:28 PM

Besides remixing, what would you say is your most favorite pastime?

LugiaDialga February 28, 2012 01:42:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZeKyurem (Post 233216)
Besides remixing, what would you say is your most favorite pastime?

Well besides messing around with music, I'd say it would most likely be drawing. Rather if it's doodles, drawings or anything in between with either my pencil or my tablet.

SyracuvatTenlii February 29, 2012 01:23:13 PM

QUAD, WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS COLOR
I'M BLUE DA BU DEE DA BU *shot*

Which Pokemon game did you play first?

Reuniclus March 9, 2012 05:35:17 AM

What do you think about a Reuniclus playing tennis? :P

Quadcentruo March 9, 2012 11:07:20 AM

What kind of purple is your purple?

7dewott8 March 9, 2012 11:35:22 AM

What are learning about in school?

LugiaDialga March 10, 2012 09:53:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SyracuvatTenlii (Post 233514)
QUAD, WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS COLOR
I'M BLUE DA BU DEE DA BU *shot*

Which Pokemon game did you play first?

Late reply is late. x.x;;
But anyways, I don't remember how I ever got Red and Blue version, so I'll have to go with the Special Pikachu Edition (Yellow Version), being my first ever Pokemon game. I remember, it was when i was on a camping trip with my grandparents and my older cousin whom I've always been pretty close with (camper/trailer camping grounds, not a tent thank goodness). I was pretty young at the time, so I was doing pretty good for being out there and such. I saw my cousin with his own Pikachu gameboy color and yellow version, I wanted to be just like him. So they got me my first Green Gamboy Color and my own Yellow Version copy. And that's how I first started playing Pokemon, or what I can remember.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reuniclus (Post 234639)
What do you think about a Reuniclus playing tennis? :P

*giggles* Oh yes, that's very silly sounding. I mean, just look! You wear your classy hat while playing tennis, how intriguing.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quadcentruo (Post 234678)
What kind of purple is your purple?

It's a rather soft Purple. Not too neon-ish nor too dark, just something "royal" looking. I think #8a4790 or #7e4d82 are shades that work purrrrfect~! :3

Quote:

Originally Posted by 7dewott8 (Post 234682)
What are learning about in school?

Oh many things. In particular, sleep and sleep-related disorders in Psychology. And then in Meteorology, we're learning about clouds, precipitation and now we're moving on into pressure and winds.

Reuniclus March 13, 2012 08:21:48 AM

What was the best movie you have ever seen?

Quadcentruo March 13, 2012 12:35:47 PM

Favorite electric type?
Favorite dark type that has a subtype?

LugiaDialga March 14, 2012 09:08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reuniclus (Post 235623)
What was the best movie you have ever seen?

I can never pick just one fave... but I guess if I HAD to choose one, it might have to be Disney's Hercules. Yeah, they ruined the actual story of Hercules from the ancient Greek Mythology stories, and sure it could have been more true to the monsters depicted in those stories of him. I still love this movie, the colors and the design and the music and everything! I can probably recite the whole thing and I literally broke the VHS from watching it too many times. >.>

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quadcentruo (Post 235675)
Favorite electric type?
Favorite dark type that has a subtype?

The amazingly adorable, cute n' fluffy, Luxray! :3
Pokémon Sprite 405

As for a fave Dark/x type. That is without a doubt Deino. It's a hard choice from Hydreigon but I figure without Deino, there is no Hydreigon and the lil' darn thing is just toooooo cute~ Pokémon Sprite 633

Reuniclus March 19, 2012 04:49:14 AM

What is your opinion of Cosmic Panda?

Cyrus March 19, 2012 01:08:27 PM

Do you plan on ever catching the elusive pokemon known as retweet? :faec:

LugiaDialga March 19, 2012 02:38:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reuniclus (Post 236860)
What is your opinion of Cosmic Panda?

Ohhhhhhh lordy, Cosmic Panda, this will be fun... not. I shall now try to give you a very condensed version of my overall opinion and reasoning of this new Youtube update, have fun! x3
There are plenty of good things about it, but sadly there are a few more negative things about CP that make it unlikable. I guess it'd be easier to make a list of the positives and negatives separate. So here are the positives:
  • Fresh New Style
  • Ability to add several site links
  • Several different channel "types"
  • Simple 'overview' of basic channel details
  • Partnered Channels still have a top banner
  • Easy Twitter link feature thing
  • That's about all I can think of...

Negatives:
  • Channel content area is wider, less room for creative visuals
  • No customization as far as transparency, colors, etc.
  • Tabs/Pages have varied page lengths (harder to make good background visuals)
  • Tab system is rather confusing, no way to arrange them
  • Channel Styles don't work for everyone
  • Channel "label" is now included as your "name" in the description
  • No easy way to view channel subscribers
  • Things can be hard to find, most notable the channel comments
  • Probably moar, I just can't think of them at the moment

So as you can see, this somehow basically sums up my opinion, by pointing out things I think are positives and negatives about Cosmic Panda. I wish I would like it more, I just... don't think I really do. I lean towards more disliking it than not.
Basically, I give the new CP forced update a D- on a grade scale. x3

LugiaDialga March 19, 2012 02:39:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus (Post 236925)
Do you plan on ever catching the elusive pokemon known as retweet? :faec:

Ohhh yes, the rare Retweet. I hear it's related to Twitter, perhaps an evolution or something. I'll find that Retweet, and catch it! >:3

GalliumGrant March 19, 2012 04:47:58 PM

What do you enjoy more; Pokémon Mystery Dungeon, or Pokémon Ranger? :3

LugiaDialga March 19, 2012 05:10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GalliumGrant (Post 236948)
What do you enjoy more; Pokémon Mystery Dungeon, or Pokémon Ranger? :3

Man, oh man... ohhhh man, thisss is THE hardest choice ever! e.e
Uhh... uhhhh.... well if I HAD to choose, I'd probably go for Pokemon Ranger. The music style is just soooooo different compared to any other Pokemon game in my opinion. Don't get me wrong, I am in love with the PMD series! PMD2 is the main reason I like Dialga anyhow. =w=
That game also has many, many music masterpieces I love as well. But I just don't think Ranger gets enough lovin's. ESPECIALLY with this dang amazing song that I love soooo much~ <3

ZeKyurem March 19, 2012 06:35:00 PM

Do you have any tips for a new member? x3

Quadcentruo March 20, 2012 10:55:10 AM

Have you ever played through the first Pokemon Ranger?
If so, how much did you hate trying to catch Salamence, if at all?

LugiaDialga March 20, 2012 12:59:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZeKyurem (Post 237002)
Do you have any tips for a new member? x3

Ohh well there are plenty of things for you to do, lets see what I can suggest. Well, even if you're shy like me, I find going to the General Chat room in VRIM every now and then to be a great way to meet new people or talk to those you've not spoken to, you make new friends this way! Making even one or two good buddies is always nice, everyone is very nice here as well! :3 And I myself am lurking there often too, so don't be shy to say anything to me either, I don't bite, hard that is. x3
Hehe otherwise I just say, find a board that you like, check it periodically and post when you find something to comment on or something. You'll find other's like the same things you do, then there's nothing stopping you from fitting right in and feeling a part of the "family".

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quadcentruo (Post 237092)
Have you ever played through the first Pokemon Ranger?
If so, how much did you hate trying to catch Salamence, if at all?

I've played through all 3 Ranger games, I own them too. I've fully completed the 1st Ranger with 100%. Catching Salamence was a bit of a problem, but only because it took a while to catch him. I did not die, I had more problem with catching Kingdra actually and the Final Boss Pokemon as well, otherwise I find the games somewhat easy, but I stillll love 'em~

ZeKyurem March 23, 2012 06:20:23 AM

(Thanks for the suggestions x3)
Can you express:
6 = log(subscript 2) 64 in exponential form?

LugiaDialga March 23, 2012 07:14:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZeKyurem (Post 237544)
(Thanks for the suggestions x3)
Can you express:
6 = log(subscript 2) 64 in exponential form?

This kitty can't math. >w>

Ohh man, I just totally forget how to do that sadly, it's been last year since I had a Math class. I recall doing Logs, but I don't remember how to solve them. x3

Reuniclus March 28, 2012 05:48:56 AM

What is your favorite drink?

LugiaDialga March 28, 2012 08:03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reuniclus (Post 238421)
What is your favorite drink?

Diet Dr Pepper~! <3333
And yes, I have to drink Diet because of my Diabetes and all. xP

Reuniclus March 29, 2012 09:48:36 AM

Dr. Pepper (y)
Do you own any pets?

LugiaDialga March 30, 2012 03:31:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reuniclus (Post 238556)
Dr. Pepper (y)
Do you own any pets?

I used to own a cat... named Relish. He died sadly due to a incurable heart disease. That was about 7 years ago though, I've not had a pet of my own since then. The two dogs here at the house I'm at currently do not count as I did not have any part of the decision to get either of them (even if the new one is a stray that adopted us), nor do I want them. Otherwise I haz my plushies and figurines... if they count. x3

Quadcentruo March 30, 2012 03:45:32 PM

What are your thoughts on my new avatar?

Super Pichu62 March 30, 2012 04:08:42 PM

What is your worst favorite color and with that certain color what is your favorite Pokemon that has that color in it? :trollfaec:

7dewott8 March 30, 2012 04:53:12 PM

Have you ever beat an Arcade Game High score?

PHANTOMxTRAINER March 30, 2012 07:40:51 PM

Did you realize that when you remove "Dat Purple" from this thread it leads to Cat's question thread? :P

LugiaDialga March 30, 2012 10:03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Super Pichu62 (Post 238808)
What is your worst favorite color and with that certain color what is your favorite Pokemon that has that color in it? :trollfaec:

My least fave color is without a doubt Pink, it's terribly girly! My fave Pokemon of the Pinky color is Shiny Lugia. http://pkmn.net/sprites/blackwhite/shiny/249s.png :faec:

Quote:

Originally Posted by 7dewott8 (Post 238813)
Have you ever beat an Arcade Game High score?

I am the queen of failure at those games. I tried to play the Tetris game... I'm normally good at Tetris, but I guess because it lacks the Tetris Theme A song, I stink.

Quote:

Originally Posted by PHANTOMxTRAINER (Post 238854)
Did you realize that when you remove "Dat Purple" from this thread it leads to Cat's question thread? :P

You know, it did not occur to me when I made the thread. But when I made it, I was at a major loss of what to put as the tittle. I wanted to attempt to be silly rather than "ask LD", that's toooo boring, I like being abnormal or at least trying anyhow. But you're right, it's awfully similar to Fuzzle's "Ask Cat" thread, I guess that just means there are two kitties here now. x3

PHANTOMxTRAINER March 31, 2012 05:04:35 AM

Well, Hello Purple Kitteh!~ Approximate time of Sig request?

Quadcentruo March 31, 2012 05:34:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quadcentruo (Post 238805)

I hate it when my question is the last post before a new page....

LugiaDialga March 31, 2012 06:03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PHANTOMxTRAINER (Post 238904)
Well, Hello Purple Kitteh!~ Approximate time of Sig request?

I just finished it today actually, thankfully had some free time where I was not terribly distracted! x3

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quadcentruo (Post 238805)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Quadcentruo (Post 238909)
I hate it when my question is the last post before a new page....

Ohhh I'm sorry, Quady! I'm terribly unobservant. But to answer that question, I love it! I have only played the original Kid Icarus game once for like... 5 minutes, did not care for it, and I don't own a 3DS to play the new one. I like playing as Pit on SSBB, and I like coloring him with Black Wings when I do so yes, I likes it! (since I'm pretty sure that's either Pit or something related to Kid Icarus) :3

PHANTOMxTRAINER March 31, 2012 08:11:08 PM

How did you get so good at making sigs?! I put one in my sig :D

Reuniclus March 31, 2012 08:39:01 PM

By any chance, would you make me a youtube avi?

LugiaDialga March 31, 2012 08:53:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PHANTOMxTRAINER (Post 238986)
How did you get so good at making sigs?! I put one in my sig :D

I'm not sure exactly, especially when I'm pretty unreasonably pessimistic and say that I'm not good at all anyhow. ^-^;
But anyhow, really... I just sort of wing it to be quite honest. If I sit and really try to plan something out, it will not come out as I planned and it upsets me (this also applies to my drawings and music as well), so I just toy around with various random smallll ideas here and there and see what I can come up with. Eventually it'll look like someeeething hopefully and well it's up to you I guess to say if it's good or not in the end since I won't let myself say it is good. >.>