Victory Road

Victory Road (http://www.victoryroad.net/index.php)
-   Pokémon General (http://www.victoryroad.net/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Get the Johto Starters with their Hidden Abilities! (http://www.victoryroad.net/showthread.php?t=11871)

kakashidragon February 6, 2015 10:20:23 AM

Get the Johto Starters with their Hidden Abilities!

So starting febuary 27th u can go on pokemonbank (if u have it) to get a all 3 Johto starters with there Hidden Abilitys! We have until Nov.30th 2015 to do this, so we have plenty of time to get them. *Serebii.net confirmes this*

I can wait to start using SheerForce freligater and Flash Fire Typhlosion. LeafGuard Meganium is just Meh. What do u guys think?

Cat333Pokémon February 6, 2015 04:24:11 PM

Sweet, now I can get Flash Fire Typhlosion!

Sub-zero February 6, 2015 04:37:51 PM

Don't be hatin' on Leaf Guard Meganium! They probably should've given it Thick Fat, but oh well. Flash Fire Typhlosion will be interesting!

Dragonite February 6, 2015 09:18:25 PM

I feel like this leads to some nice strategies where Meganium sets up status and screens and stuff and baits a fire attack for Typhlosion to switch into. Flash Fire, Sun-powered, STAB full health Eruption possibly with Choice Specs. That sounds like fun.

At least, that'll be a good strategy until it becomes even more common than Scizor+Heatran||Chandelure.

Which'll take, uh, like five minutes. Oh well. Regardless, Flash Fire and Sheer Force are some of my more favorite abilities, so I think I'm going to have fun with this set.

kakashidragon February 6, 2015 10:44:36 PM

You can expect to see me use these very soon then and see me use rock head Tantrum.

Dragonite February 6, 2015 10:51:30 PM

Yeah, same. Screw it, one of these days I'm going to build an actual competitive team around nothing but HA starters, now that they're putting them out for pretty much every generation (still waiting on a Sinnoh distribution, and Kalos?) that might actually be possible soon.

Twiggy February 7, 2015 01:25:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dragonite (Post 297323)
Yeah, same. Screw it, one of these days I'm going to build an actual competitive team around nothing but HA starters, now that they're putting them out for pretty much every generation (still waiting on a Sinnoh distribution, and Kalos?) that might actually be possible soon.

Actually, you only need to wait for a distribution of Sinnoh starters. Kalos ones are always available since, well, the beginning.

I wonder if it'll still work if I paid for a year of Bank just after the event starts...

kakashidragon February 7, 2015 08:56:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dragonite (Post 297323)

I have the Sinnoh starters Hidden abilitys

kakashidragon February 26, 2015 10:38:12 AM

Who ever has PokeBank can now receive these 3 now. (I guess they started a day early?)

Sub-zero February 28, 2015 04:19:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twiggy (Post 297325)
Actually, you only need to wait for a distribution of Sinnoh starters. Kalos ones are always available since, well, the beginning.

I wonder if it'll still work if I paid for a year of Bank just after the event starts...

I thought the Sinnoh starters were already available. I have Iron Fist Infernape. o.o

kakashidragon March 1, 2015 11:49:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sub-zero (Post 297459)
I thought the Sinnoh starters were already available. I have Iron Fist Infernape. o.o

They are available, some pokemon just dont realize it XP