Victory Road

Victory Road (http://www.victoryroad.net/index.php)
-   Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire (http://www.victoryroad.net/forumdisplay.php?f=261)
-   -   Pick a version! (http://www.victoryroad.net/showthread.php?t=11692)

Magmaster12 May 8, 2014 01:23:03 PM

Pick a version!

Alright it's time again to pick a version yet again.

Ruby was the Gen III I played, it was my firends but I never gave it back so I'm getting that.

Dragonite May 8, 2014 01:36:04 PM

Most likely I'll be getting the Sapphire, I like the cover design for it more (among other things), but we'll see.

SpikyEaredPichu96 May 8, 2014 01:38:36 PM

I'll probably be getting Alpha Sapphire; Sapphire was the first Pokemon game I ever played, and my brother said that he wanted Omega Ruby (Although he could very well change his mind, which is perfectly fine)

SuperEspeon25 May 8, 2014 02:18:18 PM

Omega Ruby. I had Emerald, but always wanted Ruby. And I have a partictacular hatred for Kyorge

blueumbreon May 8, 2014 03:20:55 PM

I'll probably end getting both. But I think my primary vote will be going to Sapphire. It was my first, after all.

TurtwigX May 8, 2014 04:24:10 PM

I've stolen every single 3rd Gen game except for Sapphire, so I think I'm going to rectify that by buying Alpha Sapphire.

Edit: Nyaaa, scratch that, it turns out that it was LeafGreen that I didn't steal. But oh well, I'm still thinking Alpha Sapphire. Let's see how they do the Flood music.

Reuniclus May 9, 2014 06:31:35 AM

I'm definitely going to get Alpha Sapphire version, but I may get both depending on how much I've got saved up.

Gummi Bunnies May 12, 2014 11:06:51 AM

Considering that I played Sapphire instead of Ruby, I'm gonna go for Omega Ruby.

Karpy ~aka Zoroarklover~ May 12, 2014 02:49:39 PM

I'm going with Ruby because I like Groudon.

Eagles May 12, 2014 02:51:14 PM

Decisions? Hah, that's cute. Of course I'm getting both.

TurtwigX May 12, 2014 04:07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eagles (Post 293436)
Decisions? Hah, that's cute. Of course I'm getting both.

Now you see, if it wasn't for my X and Y syndrome (and the fact that it's 3rd gen) then I'd probably be there with you. Don't even know if I feel like bothering, but if I do I can't do full price.

Tarellethiel May 12, 2014 04:34:41 PM

Alpha Sapphire for me. I had neither Ruby nor Sapphire back in third gen, as by the time I got my first non-Gamecube pokémon game it was Emerald. Rayquaza is adorable!

I love the ocean, plus the Jirachi movie's tentacled Cthulhu-Groudon weirded out Groudon for me.

I can't wait! Emerald was my second pokémon game, and since Colosseum was my first it's unlikely they will remake that one. Ah, the memories...

Sub-zero May 12, 2014 06:40:31 PM

Omega Ruby! I started out with it, so, naturally, I'll pick it. Unless both versions have an extremely vast difference in story (they potentially can), I'll be getting Omega Ruby.

Twiggy May 13, 2014 12:08:11 AM

Not picking sides until at least two media blowouts happen.

LugiaDialga May 18, 2014 08:20:42 PM

Well, I got Ruby back then pluuus I really like the lord land lizard sooo I'm going with Omega Ruby of course. Miight pick up Alpha Sapphire as well depending on what more information is revealed in the coming months regarding exclusive pokemon and such.

Mistral May 25, 2014 05:50:02 PM

I'm leaning towards Omega Ruby right now, but unless Alpha Sapphire gives me some better version exclusives or something I like more than OR gives me, I'm sticking with OR. c:

CinnabarPyro June 28, 2014 05:28:17 AM

Played ruby, so i'll go for Sapphire this time.

coteup July 3, 2014 03:37:51 PM

Alpha sapphire. Unlike all these other people, I'm LOYAL to the version I played first.

kakashidragon July 3, 2014 06:25:43 PM

Im picking sapphire as when i got my first GBA system, Sapphire was my first game. (Plus the good old times finding Latias and seeing Mirage Island) Im just hoping we can bring over items with PokeBank or another App thing like it.

robiby September 10, 2014 12:52:49 AM

My bad, I can't afford buying another gaming console xD
So no 3DS games for me, but if I had one, I would have taken OmegaRuby.
Why? Because I had given away my Ruby Version: I had deleted the data from my friend's RedFire (there was a bug or something, with informations in English I couldn't read at that age, so I turned the GBA off, and so data got deleted), and he asked me to give my ruby.

Alirubit September 10, 2014 12:33:01 PM

I never played this two games so I was thinking of getting both but I don't think I will have enough money xD I have to pay bills :( so I think I will go with Alpha Saphire, why, I don't know, but Kyogre is the only one I could not get in my SS version so, I guess it is because of that

BigN64 September 11, 2014 12:24:08 PM

I voted for Both since I do plan on getting both versions at some point. If I had to choose though, I'd probably get Omega Ruby first since I only have Sapphire.

Flare Soru September 22, 2014 01:27:59 PM

If I were getting it, I'd get Sapphire. ;)

Luxray13579 October 3, 2014 08:08:31 PM

Both as always! Although Sapphire will be my primary game. It's my birthstone, what can I say!

Bidoof October 3, 2014 08:31:16 PM

I'm getting both, as I'm going to make it a habit of mine to try to get the newest pair of games as soon as possible. (Which I did with XY, since I got Y on the release date and X on Christmas.) But, I'm going to get Alpha Sapphire first, as I do own Sapphire, and I usually get the second game of a pair first. (I've owned every single second game except for Blue.)