Victory Road

Victory Road (http://www.victoryroad.net/index.php)
-   Pokémon Black and White (http://www.victoryroad.net/forumdisplay.php?f=104)
-   -   Favorite location (http://www.victoryroad.net/showthread.php?t=8598)

Leaftail July 14, 2011 11:58:27 PM

Favorite location

What is your favorite area in the Unova region?

Mine would be Lacunosa Town. The town, its history, and its music are all beautiful. If I could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, it'll (probably) be there.

Nytz July 15, 2011 08:15:01 AM

Castelia City is my favorite location. It reminds me of Philadelphia, where I'm from... well, Where I'm literally right around the corner from.

ZeroChrome July 15, 2011 04:41:27 PM

Castelia when I wanna venture into the city, but Icirrus when I just want to chillax.

7dewott8 July 15, 2011 05:58:01 PM

Well I'd have to say I love Lacunosa town. For one thing at night time ( my favorite time of day) nobody is out! A little farther east and you can capture the legendary kyremu. Also at daytime (to bright. Blinds my eyes) Barly anyone is inside of their house so you can pretent it is you're house! But I also like Undella town the same amout.One thing is that they have ruins around Undella bay and you can sell some useless things you find their and sell it to this guy and rip him off. if you need to train you're pokemon, you can battle a speical person with strong leveled pokemon and six other people in a big mansion. Also very busy in the summer. So it is tied with Undella town and Lacunosa!

Sub-zero July 16, 2011 02:07:18 PM

Opelucid City on White.

Glitchy Furrystuff July 27, 2011 10:39:29 AM

Lacunosa is relaxing. Besides, they have pools on their houses, awesome.

Village Bridge is actually where I would live in the Unova region, I like waters and it looks like it's in a foresty region. The whole area is just pleasant looking, with lights on the simple looking houses on the bridge. I would want the Player's Villa concept in Platinum to be ported here for the third game.

Another likable area for me was Nuvema. Breezes and more wooden houses, I guess. It's amazing that the your mom is so willing to clean up that thrashed room of yours.

Route 10 is nice looking in Fall, but the music of it was what made it stand out so greatly to me.

PHANTOMxTRAINER July 27, 2011 11:22:16 AM

Driftveil Drawbridge. Charizard Cry, Feathers to EV, and pleasant music.

Platinummaster1 July 27, 2011 01:52:26 PM

I like castelia city mainly because it reminds me of a band trip to New York that was really fun.

Shiny August 2, 2011 11:57:54 PM

The Village Bridge would have to be my favorite location. It seems so relaxing and calm, and better than the city.
If I had to choose where to live in the Unova region, Village Bridge wiuld be an ideal place. The water and simple looking houses also add to its relaxing, calm feel.

Icirrus is a close second though. Its more in tune with nature, which I enjoy, than the other booming, rush hour cities. It also looks so nice in the Winter when the snow comes in. Almost as if there's a white blanket over it.

Kaveman August 7, 2011 08:40:31 AM

I would have to say Village Bridge would be mine. The scenery is beautiful, plus that's where i got my Braviary. :)

Relix August 19, 2011 06:21:09 PM

The Victory Road I love the gimmick of the place more than any of the other victory roads and its pokemon choice or cold storage for the music.
The place I would live at is the village bridge.

BattleStar August 20, 2011 11:45:02 AM

I like Village Bridge and Catlia City! Both are so interesting.

7dewott8 August 20, 2011 12:03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BattleStar (Post 187884)
I like Village Bridge and Catlia City! Both are so interesting.

But I'd get lost in Castlea city. Too big, not even I rember navigation abiout it!

I now currently am in love with Drifveil city. It's alot less bigger than I thought it'd be.

Also, my Quilava seems to like he MooMoo milkbecause it's tasty.

Reuniclus August 20, 2011 02:34:39 PM

I like Nimbasa city cuz there's a lot to do there; the Battle Subway, the Ferris wheel, and the Small/Big sports domes.

Furret~ September 26, 2011 05:09:44 PM

Village Bridge and Undella are two favorites, Village bridge is nice and seems pretty peaceful, but I couldn't live without being next to the ocean.

Firo September 27, 2011 11:52:23 AM

What, nobody likes Black City?

The people always coming and going, the erratic cityscape, so exciting.

Luigi Fletcher-Bieber September 28, 2011 06:32:34 AM

Saw this and just had to post.
1. Village Bridge, I find the background music relaxing and peaceful.
2. Nuvema Town, Gotta love the hometown.
3. Castelia City, Big and good, I don't mind the usual stampede of people for Castelia Cones.

Speaking of Castelia City, Damn, Missed the Castelia Cone!

Twiggy October 15, 2011 06:57:21 AM

My favourite? Well... Does Icirrus count? That place is a nice little place, especially when it's raining... even moreso when it's winter and snow has piled up. The most unique place.

Reshiram5 October 17, 2011 12:27:59 PM

Driftveil City

Quote:

Originally Posted by 7dewott8 (Post 187894)
But I'd get lost in Castlea city. Too big, not even I rember navigation abiout it!

I now currently am in love with Drifveil city. It's alot less bigger than I thought it'd be.

Also, my Quilava seems to like he MooMoo milkbecause it's tasty.

I agree it is my favorite city mostly because of the music and that my favorite Unova Gym Leader is their.

TurtwigX October 19, 2011 01:52:01 PM

Whatever the borderline of Black City and White Forest is (Gray Factory?).
Either that or Undella Town. Nice little spot by the beach with a gigantic mansion nearby, nice people, and hottie hot hottie Cynthia. Because I love her~