Victory Road

Victory Road (http://www.victoryroad.net/index.php)
-   Blogs (http://www.victoryroad.net/forumdisplay.php?f=250)
-   -   Yoshi's Interblag of Randomness (http://www.victoryroad.net/showthread.php?t=10703)

Yoshi648 October 21, 2012 06:38:27 AM

Yoshi's Interblag of Randomness

Welcome to Yoshi's Interblag of Randomness. Here I will rant on about any randomness on my mind.

We'll have some stimulating conversation, share some laughs, and maybe learn a lesson or two along the way. Or I'll just rant about the Space Core, trains, Pinkie Pie, and embarrassing stuff about Cat333Pokémon.

BLAG ENTRY 10/21/2012

Hello World!

Oh man my first bloag! I'll be sure to update everyday...

Yoshi648 October 24, 2012 08:51:40 PM

BLAG ENTRY 10/24/2012

Well everyone else seems to rant about what they did all day so guess I'll give it a shot.

I woke up at 6:30 this morning (yes a 6 in the morning does exist, I'm one of the very few early birds around here) and did my usual online checks of stuff (forum, e-mail, places I sell stuff, etc). I had some time to kill before I had to leave for school so I (mostly) re-built one of my LEGO trains while My Little Pony played on my TV.

Got dressed/packed up and went out to start another fun-filled day of school. A nice gentle breeze this morning, very nice change of pace FINALLY marking the end of summer for us. Surprisingly not much traffic on the roads today, got to school at 9:30 (usually I get there like 9:45-10:00, just in time for the morning rush to come in).

My class doesn't start until 11:30 (I get there at 10 because it is impossible to find parking after that) so I went over to the library to print out some case artwork for two NES games I have coming in the mail later in the day. Three cop cars hanging outside the library, pretty weird. I went inside, and sure enough the color printer is out of order so I figure I'll come back later. Outside were some political booths to get people to vote (which I got to do for the first time yesterday!).

Went over to the building my first class is in (WAY at the other side of campus) and did a little studying for the test I would have in said small class. I think I did decent, but I did pretty good with the online portion of it so I'm not too worried. Test finished, I went back to the library and finally printed out those cover inserts. A bit more activity at those political booths, including one guy supporting Romney with a megaphone and stating typical republican blatant lies "Vote for Obama if you don't want a job after college!" BS.

Finally went to the Student Union and met up with one of my other friends. Talked about some stuff until Greenman and Cat showed up. WE THEN PLAYED POKEYMANZ! Cat was having fun trading with himself. They took off, and after a random string of events I gave my other friend a history the LEGO company.

FINALLY became time for my other class of the day (yes I have a break from 12:45-5:30 every Monday/Wednesday and yes it drags on forever). DID SUM MATHZ. Finally my day was over, so I headed back to the parking garage. As I got close to my van I noticed something white sticking on my windshield. "Oh f***, what did I get a parking ticket for!? ..... oh political ad" TOTALLY NOT TROLLING!

Started driving home. FRICKEN A SO MANY PEOPLE ILLEGALLY CROSSING THE STREET! Old guy with walker walking ON the road not the sidewalk, people just running through 6 lanes of traffic, "Oh 3 seconds left on the timer, plenty of time to cross the entire street!", and more idiocy. It seems like everyday on the news "OMG PEDESTRIAN GOT HIT, OUR ROADWAYS ARENT SAFE!!!" despite the fact it is THE PEDESTRIANS who are being stupid, NOT THE PEOPLE DRIVING THEIR CARS ON THE ROAD WHERE THEY SHOULD BE. Gah, just drives me nuts how the driver is ALWAYS blamed in those situations when clearly it is the pedestrian at fault.

Finally getting back home at 7:30, I see two packages on my bed. Contained the stuff I had in this post. Had some pizza for dinner and sat in front of my computer talking with friends and making a blog post that probably isn't going to be read.

THE END

Yoshi648 December 6, 2012 08:12:55 PM

BLAG ENTRY 12/6/2012

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/52...8.resizedimage
That is all.