Victory Road

Victory Road (http://www.victoryroad.net/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://www.victoryroad.net/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Hi Everybody! (http://www.victoryroad.net/showthread.php?t=11774)

Alirubit September 5, 2014 01:31:28 PM

Hi Everybody!

Hello I'm just starting on Victory Road here.

I can say I am kind of new to Pokémon, I actually started playing it on the 4th gen with a copy of SoulSilver That I still have around but left it after that because I did not really like the 5th gen at all.

Recently got into 6th Gen with more insterst, it is the first time i'm actually getting into breeding and EV training really, Still working on a good team to use for battles, so if you have any recommendations I'll be glad to hear them all! thanks!

P.D.: Anyone here likes Fire Emblem Games?

Reuniclus September 5, 2014 02:15:51 PM

Welcome to the forum! I've personally trained a couple people for battling and there are others here who would be glad to help you out as well. Oh, and I can tell you some tricks concerning breeding and EV training to make those things easier.

And yes, I have a total of 3 Fire Emblem games: Radiant Dawn, Shadow Dragon, and Awakening. I'm not too much of a Fire Emblem fan, but Awakening was my favorite one in the series.

User 101 September 5, 2014 02:25:01 PM

Welcome to the site. It's nice to finally see a new introduction thread (mine was the last.)
Also, I've never played Fire Emblem, and I know virtually nothing about it...Hope to see you around!

Dragonite September 5, 2014 03:31:57 PM

Why hello there.

Also you've still been in Pokémon longer than me, my first game was Black 1 in January 2011 c:

Edit: I've never played an FE game but I'd like to. They seem kid of expensive, even used, though : /

Alirubit September 5, 2014 06:36:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reuniclus (Post 295606)
Welcome to the forum! I've personally trained a couple people for battling and there are others here who would be glad to help you out as well. Oh, and I can tell you some tricks concerning breeding and EV training to make those things easier.

And yes, I have a total of 3 Fire Emblem games: Radiant Dawn, Shadow Dragon, and Awakening. I'm not too much of a Fire Emblem fan, but Awakening was my favorite one in the series.

Thank you very much, I would appreciate all that information, thank you =D and yes Awakening is by far the best one, although I've never played Tharcia 777 (I think) for the SNES which is supposed to be one of the best

Quote:

Originally Posted by User 101 (Post 295607)
Welcome to the site. It's nice to finally see a new introduction thread (mine was the last.)
Also, I've never played Fire Emblem, and I know virtually nothing about it...Hope to see you around!

Thanks, I hope to be here for a long time, thank you for the welcome
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dragonite (Post 295608)
Why hello there.

Also you've still been in Pokémon longer than me, my first game was Black 1 in January 2011 c:

Edit: I've never played an FE game but I'd like to. They seem kid of expensive, even used, though : /

Probably I've been longer playing pkmn but most likely you are better than me already. Those games tend to be so expensive for how awesome they are, you must get them when they come out our you will miss on them.

Anyway, regarding Pokémon I am currently breeding Trapinchs because I want to get a nice Flygon, I think I'll be looking to make a UU team.

Cat333Pokémon September 5, 2014 06:54:29 PM

Welcome to the forums! I hope you'll enjoy your time here. :)

Alirubit September 6, 2014 02:27:14 PM

Thank you for the welcome!