Waterfall~Dig/Toxic

RK-9

Ender
Abra - Male
Magic Guard
Health: 100
Energy: 88
Sunny Day~Taunt

Ender was tired of this rain, and he knew he would have to stop it. Using his psychic ability, he created small glowing orb of red energy. This orb was hot to the touch, and warmed everything up. The orb grew bigger and bigger, finally reaching the size of a soccer ball. Ender got ready to launch this energy into the sky. The orb started floating up, very slowly. Soon it gained speed and went faster and faster. it darted straight into the clouds, disappearing!
The clouds then grew lighter and smaller. Soon the rain had stopped, and there was no more clouds left in the sky. the arena was free of rain!
(Abra: -7 Energy; Sunny Day cancels out Rain Dance)

Euxceli was disappointed that the rain was gone. She really hated the sun, and wanted it to go away. She sighed, forgetting about it, and started off here next move. She hopped into the pool, with the water right up to her waist. She created a towering wall of water around her. Once she had sucked up all the water from the lake, she charged at the ABra, hitting him with a hard Water attack!
(Buizel: -7 Energy Abra: -10 Health)

Ender shook off the water from the previous attack. Although the sun was out, the water was really cold from the rain, and caused Abra to shiver. Using his telepathy, he got into Buizel's mind. He started taunting and insulting her.
Teehe! Look at me. Can't attack me! Haha, I bet you'll use another weak move! Come at me! Ya scared!
(Abra: -5 Energy)

The taunt aggravated Euxceli. She knew she would give that pestering Abra what he deserved. She knew here next move would seriously poison her opponent.
But when she started to prepare it, something strange happened. She just couldn't gain the energy to do it. She was so angry that she wanted to physically harm Ender!
(Buizel: -6 Energy)

SyracuvatTenlii

Euxceli
Buizel - Female
Swift Swim
Health: 93
Energy: 74

RK-9

Ender
Abra - Male
Magic Guard
Health: 90
Energy: 66

Ref Notes:
Rain was going on during Sunny Day. Instead of Sunny Day lasting for x amount of turns, Sunny Day cancelled out Rain, clearing the sky.
Waterfall's accuracy roll was 17, with 1-100 hitting.
Taunt's accuracy roll was 55, with 1-100 hitting.

RK-9, your moves please.

Last edited by Shiny; September 24, 2011 at 09:53:06 PM.