Safeguard~Mud Slap

teamplasma

Ma'am
Frillish - Female
Ability: Water Absorb
Health: 100
Energy: 100
Taunt ~ Confuse Ray

Togetic started moving swiftly across the marsh, indicating the start of the battle. These toxic fumes were certainly nasty, and she hated inhaling them.
She had a feeling that her opponent was going to mess with her status, and she knew she'd have to protect herself. She created a beautiful, healing veil around herself. This veil would save her and her team from being inflicted with status problems.
Ugh.. Both Ricepaper and Ma'am said as they coughed. The fumes had damaged them.
(Togetic: -3 Energy -5 Damge Frillish: -5 Damage; Safeguard lasts 5 turns.)

Ma'am was pretty adapted to her enxt attack. She had used it many times, and it worked in all of them.
She got near Ricepaper, bombarding with as many insults and statements she could.
Haha. Look at you. So pathetic that you can't even attack me. I certainly hope you don't plan on using that worthless move the whole battle, 'lil miss. Let me, the master, show you how it's done.
Ricepaper grew furious of this diva! Who did she think she was?! The queen?!
All this talking had made them inhale the noxious fumes, hurting them from inside.
(Frillish: -4 Energy -5 Health Togetic: -5 Health)

Togetic started flying near the bottom of the marsh. This art stunk even more, and she certainly hated it. She picked up some gunky, green mud from the marsh in both hands. This mud was green and stank of rotten meat. She could even see worms and all kinds of bugs squirming in it. Nasty!
She flew towards Ma'am, observing her. She tried to appear as innocent as possible.
Then, out of nowhere, she slapped her on both cheeks! Mud slid down her face and got all in her eye, making Ma'am was furious!
Togetic: -5 Energy -5 Health Frillish: -11 Health; Safeguard lasts 4 more turns.)

How dare you mess up my makeup! Ma'am screamed!
She wanted to get rid of this Togetic as fast as she could.
She closed her eyes, forming a red, glowing circle to appear in front of her. She spun it around Ricepaper, trying to confuse her. But she just smiled, her Safeguard protected her from silly status problems.
(Frillish: -5 Energy -5 Health Togetic: -5 Health)

Alakazamaster

Ricepaper
Togepi - Female
Ability: Serene Grace
Health: 80
Energy: 92

teamplasma

Ma'am
Frillish - Female
Ability: Water Absorb
Health: 74
Energy: 91

Ref Notes:
Taunt's accuracy roll was 34, with 1-100 hitting.
Mudslap was 88, with 1-100 hitting.
Confuse Ray's accuracy roll was 59, with 1-100 hitting.

Ala, your moves please.

Last edited by Shiny; September 30, 2011 at 02:26:50 PM. Reason: Misunderstanding