Hail for 2 more turns
Recover ~ Ice Beam

SyracuvatTenlii

Xylv
Cyndaquil - Male
Ability: Flash Fire
Health: 36
Energy: 4
Status: N-no...I...refuse...to lose! Not when I'm so close!
Ember ~ No move given

Nitrogen knew that whatever attack that was to come, it would have to heal itself to survive it. Plus, with its burn to account for, there wasn't any attack that it could do without further complications. A mysterious aura surrounded him, but...what's this? The burn seemed to deter all effects of Recover! Nitrogen winced at the pain, but it wasn't nearly over yet.
(Cryogonal: +6 Health, -5 Energy, -6 Health from burn, BURNED for two more turns)

Xylv knew this was the end. It could barely spit out a simple move such as Ember, but it was worth a shot. Xylv's back flames slowly died out as he spit out a small flare, which was enough to damage Nitrogen for a little bit. And with that, Xylv collapsed on the ground, totally exhausted.
Cryogonal: -6 Health, Cyndaquil: -4 Energy, -6 Health from Hail, HAIL for 1 more turn, FAINTED due to lack of energy)

Reuniclus
X

Nitrogen
Cryogonal - Genderless
Ability: Levitate
Health: 13
Energy: 75
Status: YES! I...wait...WE'RE NOT DONE YET!? BURNED for 2 more turns
Hail for one more turn

SyracuvatTenlii
X

Xylv
Cyndaquil - Male
Ability: Flash Fire
Health: 30
Energy: 0

Ref's Notes:
Ember's accuracy roll: 10, with 1-100 hitting.
Ember's critical hit roll: 79, with 1-6 being a critical hit.

Syra, moves for Hreoth. I'll finish up the rest of the battle write-up from there.
Once I've posted the rest of this turn's battle write-up, Reuniclus, you may proceed.