View Single Post
Old December 27, 2012, 04:58:09 PM
Administrator

Default The Living Pokédex

I know a few folks around here have considered the idea of the Living Pokédex. That's where you have to simultaneously own every single Pokémon, including all evolutions, with bonus points for all forms.

There are 649 Pokémon. Including all Pokémon forms (but not gender differences), there are 731 different Pokémon. Now, it's obvious that this will get fun with certain Pokémon. Simultaneously owning all 17 Arceus or all 5 Genesect shouldn't really count, as they are just color changes, so that reduces it to 711 different Pokémon. Spinda's "forms" don't count, either. The PC can store 720 Pokémon, and you can have 6 more in your party.

I do need to know a few checks, though, as it's been a while. You CAN put the alternate forms of Castform, Cherrim, Rotom, Shaymin, Giratina, Deerling, and Sawsbuck in the PC in White 2, right? (Oh great, I'll need six Rotom.)

I'm definitely going to take a shot at making one of these, at least with the base 649, in White 2 after clearing the Pokémon League. Is anyone else attempting one?

Last edited by Cat333Pokémon; December 27, 2012 at 04:58:37 PM.