View Single Post
Old October 22, 2013, 07:26:59 AM
Kyurem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat333Pokémon View Post
Either that or I'll wait for Bulbapedia to get something of the sort, as their materials are usually usable.

Also, the images are a little...big. I mean, it doesn't really matter here because the icons will be fine, nor does it actually matter for the images on the adoption site, but for the people embedding them in their signatures on other forums, the images will be about 120x140.

Hmm, maybe I should change the default signature images to use the icons too instead of the full sprites?

(for everyone, not just what I did for VR)

After all, it does limit the number that can be put into a signature having a huge image like that. I can very easily convert all the large images to small ones with a little renaming.

Heck, if I go that route, maybe I can just convert to Sugimori or Dream World artwork? But then what should I do about shinies?
Hehe, I see what you're thinking of.

The Pokédex has a 3D model viewer built-in. Maybe Serebii can help in this - there's a zoom function in there, giving you three sizes. You can rotate them, too. Perhaps for larger Pokémon, the smallest size would fit better?

For the latter, you'd need someone else to help recolour all of them, so I think it might be a good idea to hold onto things until people actually get the shiny colours for everything.

This might take until the release of the next game(s), though. A good idea would be either suppressing shinies for new Pokémon or temporarily using the same art as normal until a shiny "sprite" shows up.