View Single Post
Old December 22, 2014, 12:37:27 PM
Rayquaza

Aipom and Circumstance - Aipom is jealous of Pikachu and runs off. There's some sort of ceremony going on in the area and the winner gets a crown. Of course Aipom steals the crown which means he will be the king of the village for getting it. Seriously this kind of situation is why this idea is so stupid. The crown in turn ends up stuck on Aipom's head. Ash is so dedicated to Aipom though he's willing to wait an entire year even though he's already so close to the Battle Pyramid. After an incredibly drawn out battle with Team Rocket bland character of the day has Aipom eat a Belue Berry and its sourness allows the crown to be removed. And thus the bland character of the day gets to be the king. This is a really weird and stupid episode.

2/5

Strategy Tomorrow - Comedy Tonight - This is yet another absolutely terrible episode as if the appearance of an annoying pokemon isn't enough. A girl with a Chatot wants to be the best pokemon comedian and there is a special contest where the winner gets to appear on a talk show. However I'm not sure if she's supposed to not be funny or it's just the poor translation of Japanese comedy. The other problem is Chatot keeps running away but returns the next week. Team Rocket then steals Chatot for reason I seriously don't care about anymore. It revealed Chatot keeps running off to visit sick girls in a hospitalin the middle of no where. What parents would be cruel enough to put there children in a hospital in the middle of no where! Of course one the sick girls is angry the Chatot will have to stop coming because you know this whole thing is all about her. The group agrees to put on a preforming contest, Brock even does Brock's paradise one more time. The sick girl however refuses to come out. Max ends up convincing her otherwise. Team Rocket sows up and does what's supposed to be a bad comedy routine but I have no idea because I don't understand Japanese humor. The kids are impressed by seeing a real pokemon battle and the sick girl and all the other kids say goodbye. This episode was just like the previous one boring and stupid.

2/5

Last edited by Magmaster12; December 22, 2014 at 01:02:17 PM.