View Single Post
Old October 6, 2016, 09:05:27 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonite View Post
So by a strange trick of fate I was at New York Comic Con this afternoon. These things happened.
That Dragonite plushie is adorable.

Went to Savers again today, got some more stuff to re-sale

Nintendo 64 bundle consisting of: system with jumper pack + all hookups + standard gray controller + Super Mario 64, Banjo Kazooie, Mario Party, Pokemon Stadium, Blast Corps, Automobili Lamborghini, and Star Wars Rogue Squadron all for $50 total. When I brought it to the checkout counter the guy said "Wow, cool find! I remember playing Smash Brothers on one of these."
TI-83+ graphing calculator - $5 - Might wind up giving this to my sister since she borrowed mine two years ago and never gave it back

They also had ANOTHER Wii system, but were asking $50 for it which is about what it's worth. They also had two extra sets of AV and power cables for them. They also had a PS2 for $5, but when I plugged it in to test it it wouldn't power on so left it as it wouldn't be worth the hassle for only a few dollars. After walking around the store and coming back to electronics a women was looking at it. I told her it wasn't working, but she took it anyway. There was also a second one for $15 but the label on it said it wouldn't read discs.

Last edited by Yoshi648; October 6, 2016 at 09:31:54 PM.