View Single Post
Old May 14, 2012, 09:18:49 AM
Volcarona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twiggy View Post
If you're able to meet Cat in real life, what would you do? How would you feel?

Question 2: Same as above, except that you see Cat as his avatar. (Zorlosion)
If I could meet Fuzzles in real life, that'd be the collect thing ever! The first thing I would probably do is run up and give him a glomp hug. x3 Then I'd probably drag him around Vegas to Red Rock park and look at all the sights he's probably already seen hundreds of times already. But ya know, funny story is that my aunt lives up there in Vegas so this could actually have a good chance of happening as I do want to visit her in the near future honestly, I went up there once but it was before I really knew Cat too much sadly.

Now for the second part of the question, if I met him as a Zorphlosion I'd still give him a big ol' hug but I'd probably make him carry me around or something since I'm sure he would be the same size as a normal Typhlosion which stands much taller than I, plus I'm light anyhow. x3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reuniclus View Post
What are your thoughts on this song?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wCD-S0XKm8
I'm personally not much of a fan of Naruto but that does not affect my opinion of the song of course! I like melancholy melodies which is definitely what this is. The instruments in this piece are perfect, especially the flute.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7dewott8 View Post
Want this watermelon?
Is it seedless? If so, then sure! x3 Though I prefer cantaloupe more than any other Melon.