View Single Post
Old November 18, 2011, 02:26:25 PM
Kyurem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quadcentruo View Post
What exactly would the purpose of clans be? With Syra, his petition to get a Manga board is very clear because he, and others, want a board to be able to discuss Manga related items.
Battling, I thought most people heard of clans.

With what you put, I don't have a clear understanding of what you mean by "friendly wars." What would they be about? How would one go about joining a clan and make it clear that they are in a clan? More importantly, how would you convince the staff that clans are needed or strongly wanted? One last thing, what do you mean by "We got battler here"? Do you mean battlers? If so, that would make more sense.
Clan can have competition against the other clan, most commonly they are called Clan Wars. Being more than one clan be pretty hard, I think they should only be in more than one clan. Yes I forgot the s.

While I'm not opposed to the idea, I can't be in favor of it unless I get more details and a clear understanding of what clans could do.
Clan are just hard to really explain. It is easier to see, if you want to see one go to Team Lunacy in Battling and Trading Board.