View Single Post
Old December 20, 2011, 07:34:50 AM
Volcarona

I have to say... I feel honored. I would have never thought that Team Lunacy would have made an impact in inspiring this. I feel that Clan wars among different clans on the internet would work better because this is such a small forums.... we are like the marines-- the few, the proud. And furthemore, it would be like our team competing against the world... like a football game whereas different clans from different sites can come face us. Perhaps this could even promote others to look at this place and observe what we do.... on the other hand, it is a mutual benefit for both us and the rival forums in promoting advertisement in the form of clan wars. I at first wanted to see different clans here, but now considering what others like Quadcenturo and AuraKshatriya said, we are just too small to make multiple clans. Besides, VR should be a team. we should only fight when we spar, not war with one another. So in conclusion, I'm very pleased at what has become of the outcome even in spite of my absence. I hope we can come up with some sort of compromise, like making the clan our official VR team to face the rest of the internet forums. That's all I can say on the matter.

~Nytz~

Last edited by Nytz; December 20, 2011 at 07:59:55 AM.