View Single Post
Old September 16, 2010, 11:25:10 AM
Charizard

People, I know the games are not out yet, I just want to hear what you dislike about what is revealed about the games so far, not about the fact the game is not released yet.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason_Henge View Post
Although that's a pretty big bummer, since we can't use our favorite Pokemon, it's not all bad. We get to start over, in a way, and make new teams with new Pokemon. It'll be like the first time with Pokemon again. :3

Even with a few minor cons in the game, there are a lot of pros to look forward to. However, I have to agree with Masterge77 about Zorua/Zoroark. It's not really fair to tease us with a Pokemon that's exclusive like that. But, then again, it is the Lucario of the 5th generation. We were lucky that we got the Riolu egg in the game... I guess Nintendo is branching out and focusing on those players lucky enough to live in a WiFi hub.
They obviouly either assume that everyone on Earth has Wi-Fi, or they think that everyone on Earth lives in major cities like New York or Cleveland and not in small towns or rural areas, which they think are barren wastelands uninhabitable by human beings. I'm going with the former, because only 21% of all Americans and Canadians live in major cities like New York and Cleveland and/or have Wi-Fi, seriously, more than 75% of the people in the United States and Canada live in rural areas (including me), and have NO Wi-Fi connection at all! They just simply do not care about the people who live in the country and only care about those who live in the city.....