View Single Post
Old September 26, 2014, 05:00:23 PM
Rayquaza

Delcatty got Tongue - Skitty is injured and since there's no pokemon center in this big town they have to go to a special clinic, which is perfect so Brock can have someone to flirt with. The doctor is also a legendary coordinator who won the grand festival and we learn her backstory which is interesting. She then reveals she has a Delcatty and of course Team Rocket wants to steal it. There plan involves dressing up as Scandinavians of course and attaching a collar to skitty and delcatty. In process of battling Team Rocket May's Skitty learns Blizzard. May then decides to use Skitty in the next contest poor Torchic.

4/5

Disaster of Disguise - OMG it's Tuxedo Mask from Sailor Moon and he's attacking Drew with his Dusclops! Okay I have to admit an annoyance right now, we just had Drew get defeated by May's potential opponent why are they doing this again? This time we have him almost defeating Ash's Pikachu. The Phantom's mom wants to know why her son keeps disappearing when he around. Yeesh seriously can't put two and two together huh? Really is it necessary for the group to get rapped in all this drama? The mother of course in complete denial, she wants her son to be scholar so she can take over her company. I like how Brock defends Timmy by claiming a lot can be learned through pokemon battles, seriously great characterization of Brock there. We then have the phantom's father appear out of no where, seriously even Ash is shocked by his sudden appearance. He then reveals he was the phantom because he wanted to go behind his wife's back despite his love for her and gave the phantom costume to his son after he fond a duskull. They then ease the mother suspicions by having Brock show up as the phantom (with hilariously bad acting) of course Team rocket then has to show up and ruin everything.

. Despite obviously figuring out Timmy is the Phantom she goes along with Brock's scheme. Despite the rehash I actually really enjoyed this episode I'm starting to remember why this was the point in the show where I started watching again and I for one am looking forward to seeing May bash the hopes and dreams of this kid.

5/5

Last edited by Magmaster12; September 26, 2014 at 05:02:43 PM.