View Single Post
Old October 7, 2014, 04:31:32 PM
Rayquaza

Hockey Pokeballs - May and Ash's Bulbasaurs meet in this episode, that's basically the only point of this episode. Also there's a plot where Team Rocket steal pokemon by rigging a transporter device. The rest of the episode is just Team Rocket shanningans and the group trying to track them because you know this is't a job the police should handle.
Also this is the worst trainers choice yet.

That is clearly not a Nuzleaf, May even calls out her Beautifly in this episode and calls it by name so I hope someone was fired for this. Although this is is no were ear as bad as an episode later this week. Ash has to send Bulbasaur back because Bulbasaur must be a really bad ambassader if the grass and water pokemon are fighting after only one episode.

2.5/5

Wiscash and Ash - I actually remember the Kids WB promo for this episode, I really wish I could show it because it rymed the whole time and it was really neat. Basically Ash has his badge case stolen for the third time this time by a Wishcash. Ash almost dies from drowning but is saved by our crazy man character of the day trying to catch the Wiscash named Niro. You'd think Ash would use Misty's special lure that she gave him to catch the Wiscash but instead they use the crazy mans lures. This episode basically amounts to lots of fishing. Jesse keeps getting a Feebas biting her hair, being as ignorant as ever she thoughts it out not knowing what it evolves into. Wiscash of course then gets captured by Team Rocket. This is the last time we see a pokemon use Earthquake on the show. Of course Wiscash coughs up the badges. The crazy man tries to catch the Wiscash with a Flaffy only to send out a Master Ball, which has 100% catch rater. However Wiscash eats it and escapes. Heh pretty funny episode because of that crazy guy.

4/5

Last edited by Magmaster12; October 7, 2014 at 04:56:11 PM.