View Single Post
Old August 14, 2014, 06:14:34 AM
Volcarona

Quote:
Originally Posted by User 101 View Post
My favorite Pokemon is Mewtwo. Mewtwo was one of the first Pokemon that I traded for in Black 2, and it was really special for me and my cousins to get such a strong Pokemon. I have used it in my in-game team ever since, even though it was an adamant nature. Mewtwo seems like it can defeat anything, as long as you know what you're doing. When I heard Mewtwo was getting a Mega Evolution, I was overjoyed, but not as overjoyed as when I saw Mega Mewtwo X/Y have the highest base attack/special attack of all Pokemon. The fact that you can catch Mewtwo in every generation but II and V also made me happy. I know that I've beaten a game when I catch Mewtwo. Mewtwo is also badass in the first movie, where it just wants to destroy stuff. In most games, once I catch Mewtwo, I say bye to a team member and put Mewtwo in as its replacement. Hope you enjoyed my speech!
I very much did! I love Mewtwo! I loved that his Mega Evolutions gave him the highest base stat total of ALL Pokemon even including Arceus!