View Single Post
Old October 20, 2011, 08:17:53 AM
Charizard

Back story    
I've had White since March 6th 2011, but I restarted it today for various reasons.
I've been debating over if restarting was a good idea or not.
After looking at it, I think it was a good idea after all, because restarting means creating a new Global Link account.
That means I was able to tell Global Link I lived in United Kingdom, even though I live in Canada and use a North American game, so I can get the Dream World Mamoswine and the Venusaur/Charizard/Blastoise C-Gear skins (And hopefully get more European Global Link events in the future.)

That aside, the first time I played through White, I used a team of Pokémon I had transfered from Gen IV + my starter.
That would be Serperior, Charizard, Milotic, Mightyena, Linoone and Zapdos.
(Additional information: I got this Milotic by fishing at Mt. Coronet in Platinum, yaiye.)

Part of the reason why I wanted to restart White was so I could use the fire-type starter in all of my games.
My planned team is now Emboar, Simisage, Carracosta, Eelektross, Unfezant and Haxorus.
(And this makes me notice that I have Simisage, Unfezant and Haxorus in my team, which were the three Pokémon available from the secret egg event.)

Last edited by Pingouin7; October 20, 2011 at 08:18:47 AM.