View Single Post
Old September 16, 2010, 03:51:31 PM
Kyurem

#563 Desukan

Ok this thing is destined to be in OU. 58/145/105 are AMAZING defenses, outclassing Rotom-A in both defenses, and Dusknoir in terms of Defense. It also has more HP. Unless it doesn't get any good moves, this will be the premier spinblocker.

#567 Aakeosu

140 Attack and 110 Speed good enough for you? I hope so. "Weak-Kneed" sounds like its going to completely screw over this Pokemon, like half its Speed or something, but it still has that sexy Attack stat...

#526 Gigaiasu

Base 135 Attack and 130 Defense is incredible, and best of all, it has 25 Speed. Slower than a Snowlax! Ladies and gentleman, I think we have a Trick Room abuser in the makings...

#609 Shanderaa

Hey look a Fire-type that's weak to Stealth Rock. Better prepare to be sent to NU buddy... ohwait hang on a second it has Flash Fire and base 145 Sp.Atk and a decent 80 Speed. Choice Scarf abuse much? Plus its a Ghost, so more likely than not it will be able to Trick the Scarf on to something like Blissey. Its like the Heatran of Gen. 5!

#594 Mamanbou

165 HP stat say what? With Hydration as well, this thing can take a nap in the rain and wake up the very next turn. 80/45 are horrific defensive stats, but you don't need to take many hits when you can restore all your health at once...

AND NOW THE KING OF THEM ALL

#589 Shubarugo

135 Attack. 70/105/105 defenses. Bug/Steel typing. Ladies and gentleman, this thing will go on rampages. It won't perform much like Scizor, but if this thing launches off an X-Scissor it will HURT. And trying to take it down without Fire will be extremely tricky. 20 Speed also lets it have fun in Trick Room. Something tells me that move may be a bit more popular this Generation.

Last edited by Alakazamaster; September 16, 2010 at 03:56:17 PM.