View Single Post
Old September 17, 2010, 11:00:01 AM
Kyurem

Spirit, could you maybe say why you think some Pokemon will be where they are? I disagree with you on some points and you don't say a whole lot...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Spirit of Time View Post
Spoiler Alert:    

This thing is going to either UU or NU.

UU most probably. It can be dangerous in Trick Room though.

I just have some hope for this thing to survive in OU.

I see this thing more as BL or even UU. It is good at most things, but it doesn't really excel at much. Its just kinda outclassed by other Water-types like Gyarados for physical attacking, Empoleon for Special attacker and wall, Swampert for physical walling, and Vaporeon for giant sponge.

OU for sure. Its defenses are good. Its speed is also good, and it has 100 base attack. With its ability, it can be really monstrous in Sandstorm teams.

The three monkeys seem to have good speed and attack. I still can't decide yet.

A BL most probably, if not UU.

Its ability and stats will make it a good OU Pokémon.

Its kinda like Electivire, only with lower stats everywhere except for speed, and presumably it will have a smaller movepool (I don't see this thing with Earthquake, Cross Chop, Flamethrower, or Ice Punch.) Plus, Electivire isn't even that great in the first place. I see this fellow in UU.

UU/NU, but dangerous in Trick Room.

OU, and will be used in every Sand Storm team.

I am not really sure if this is our new Machamp.

With its ability, it is going to be one of the very best revenge killers in OU.

Again, OU.

It has got a chance I believe.

I also believe it! 115 Sp.Def and the chance of getting Bulk Up? Not bad at all. 90 Attack is doable after some Bulk Up boosts.

Our new Dusknoir.

OU, if not Uber.

Uber may be a bit much for a Pokemon with terrible defenses and bad typing that prevents it from coming in on much anything (no one uses Psychic or Zen Headbutt very often.) It could be OU, but the fact that it can't take a hit at all is troubling.

This thing is a must when it comes to Trick Room. Outside it, it is NU.

It has very good defenses, but but typing. I don't know.

It is definitely OU.

OU I believe, especially with a Choice Scarf to boost its speed a bit.

I just hope this doesn't become an Uber.

This one should be a BL.

Both of them are BL.

It is going to be OU.

It is very good in both Special Defense and Special Attack. Possibly an OU, but it is incredibly weak to rock.

Probably not going to crack OU. Bug/Fire means many Dragons come in on you, and Stealth Rock is a pain. Kinda like with Moltres in UU...
And to Shadow, I never really considered Stealth Rock going out of business. They've never gotten rid of a move before... and moves that have been edited have been edited only slightly, like accuracy, base power, or a few effects.

Last edited by Alakazamaster; September 17, 2010 at 11:09:22 AM.