View Single Post
Old September 21, 2011, 12:27:41 PM
Regigigas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
1) The single most important thing I want to see in the upcoming title is updated Wi-Fi options; I want a 6 vs. 6 option as well as automatic elevation to level 100, just like the previous titles.

2) The other change which seems almost essential to B/W is post-game modification. As soon as I was done with the plot, there was suddenly nothing left to do except for catching legendaries and filling up the Pokédex. More exciting stuff should be added.

3) As the person above me stated, we need gym leader rematches in the new title. I found it strange that B/W did not allow players to battle against gym leaders with stronger teams after the plot ended.
I actually like them not including it, even if rematches are fun. Knowing that you'll only ever face a Gym Leader once not only makes the battle more fun, but the encounter more memorable as well. They also made the Gym Leaders characters in their own right this time around, instead of simple gameplay mechanics, which I loved and hope they continue to do.