View Single Post
Old January 29, 2012, 07:51:23 PM
Volcarona

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverX View Post
That's another question I've got; How the heck do you sidechain in FL Studio? My sis and I have been trying forever, but we can't figure out how to do it.

And also, could ya link to where ya got your drums? I'd like to get them. I really liked your drums in your Shoal Cave Remix. (I'm thinking that'll be my next remix project- Shoal Cave) ^^
Sure, I can PM you with some links and other stuff since some of the links are from my Mediafire and I would not know if it has a bandwidth or not so I'll just play safe and send them to you as I've got a few things to send ya. Hehe I thought there were errors in that remix of mine but I'm glad you like it, I cannot wait to hear your take on Shoal Cave! And Side-Chaining, there are several ways of going about it actually. There are many quick tutorials filled with these various methods avialble on youtube, here is one that I've tested out and it's quite fun, and it's quick. Plus this guy's accent in the video is worth it too. x3 Btw I'm so intrigued that you have a sister that also uses FL Studio since I only knew of me and another buddy, so it's good to see other fellow FLS Female users as well~

Last edited by LugiaDialga; January 29, 2012 at 07:51:54 PM.