View Single Post
Old December 11, 2014, 01:01:59 PM
Rayquaza

What I did for love - It's time for May's next contest and May plans on using her new Eevee this time. Brock meets a Pokemon Breader who likes his Bonsly and of course he falls madly in love with her. To impress her Brock decides to enter the pokemon contest. May's appeal goes off wonderfully as does Brock's despite his trouble not flirting with Nurse Joy. Both of them end up in the finals together and Eevee manages to win by running on the water gun like it's Jesus or something. How many battles in row is this where May manages to win last minute despite getting her butt kicked for the entire first half? The woman decides to take a character from earlier in as a student because Brock did too good to get any attention from her.

3.5/5

Three Jynx and a Baby - With a title like that I am seriously not very interested. The Smoochum in this episode of course uses its cuteness for evil. However Team Rocket manage to steal it anyways. Three Jynx arrive in the city the group is in and start freezing stuff. They try to tell them that Team Rocket stole Smoochum with telepathy but since this isn't a movie they show them in there heads. Jynx attack Ash thinking he's helping Team Rocket but they eventually come around to help. Also Smoochum evolves. What a dull episode.

2/5

Talking a Good Game - All right now it's time for Ash to take on the Battle Tower and the Frontier Brain is a trainer who can speak to Pokemon. Apparently Ash can't learn her name without a pokemon appearing to attack and Annabel having to ration things. Also Team Rocket attacks and are easily defeated. It turns out Anabel is actually a girl! She's also not going to reveal she's the frontier brain until the group arrives at the battle Tower. Ash challenges Anabel but easily looses because of her strong connection with her pokemon but at least he was able to take out one of her pokemon by running into a confused Pikachu yes seriously.

4/5

Second Times the Charm - Ash decides it will be best if uses his training to get closer to his pokemon so he can focus on his pokemon over power. However Beedrill attack! Seriously though I am incredibly sick of seeing Beedrill attack. In the process of training of course Team Rocket attacks, oh man never before have been more sick of saying that. Can he please get back to the real plot? Of course they're defeated, we then get a funny scene where May and Ash try to use there thoughts to command pokemon as well. Afterwards half way into the episode we finally get our battle. Corphish beats Alakazam by recalling it and sending it back out to cure its confusion, I'm pretty sure that should be considered cheating. Tauros and Metagross are both taken out in a tie so it's time for Anabel's favorite pokemon Espeon. In a clever move, Ash uses Pikachu to cause a black out to distact Espeon and win with a volt tackle. Now it's time for my favorite part of this entire series, the battle pyramid! I love this battle but did we really need a Team Rocket interlude?

4.5/5

Last edited by Magmaster12; December 11, 2014 at 01:51:53 PM.