View Single Post
Old November 17, 2014, 04:34:10 PM
Rayquaza

Right Place Right Mime - This episode title is incredibly misleading not only is Mr.Mime not in it there isn't even a regular mime! We have the typical seen of Delia being happy about Aah being home and May comes to the door! We have Max interact with Misty and Tracy while taking care of the starters I like how Max expresses fondness for Tracy for being Oak's assistant. When putting away the Kanto starters Max finds out May is in Kanto as well and one of the Squirtles at the lab likes May! It turns out after May left Max immediately missed May and he joined Birch on his visit to Oak. Ash tells the group about the battle frontier and Delia claims May wants enter contests in Kanto, and Ash asks May to rejoin him and of course Max can join as well. It's revealed May left behind her Beautifly and Skitty at home while we get to meet all of Ash's pokemon again. I really love all of the interactions we get in this episode. Of course however we can't go one episode without a Team Rocket attack however it is a good showcase of all the pokemon, we have a neat moment where Birch decides to help but Delia tells them not to. May decides to leave her Bulbasaur at the lab while Ash leaves his Torkoal and Glalie. Ash and May get new pokedexes while Max gets an updated Pokenav with Battle Frontier data. Also Phanpy rejoins Ash as well as Brock and with Misty also joining the group briefly this creates the point in time where most pokemon fanfiction is written. seriously. I love this episode all the interactions seeing all the older pokemon again.

5/5

A Real Cleffa Hanger - Brock left his Ludicolo with his family while Misty needs to return to the gym before her sisters start handing out badges. The group are on mount moon and they run into a Cleffa. Agh then Team Rocket attacks with a flying vacuum, at least they don't do there motto but of course the machine malfunctions and explodes and Misty, Max and Pikachu get separated from the group I like how they showed that May is clearly concerned. Misty has a really creepy backpack, like someone clubbed a spheal and hollowed it out to become a backpack, how dare you Misty! We get some great interactions between Max and Misty even a reference to Misty's long standing bug phobia. They run off a cliff to land on a very bouncy ground in the middle of a storm so they go find some shelter. The rest of the group manages to find Max and Misty just in time for May to save Max. We also get even more creepy shots of Misty's dead Spheal backpacks, seriously someone should call PETA or in this case PETP. All of the Cleffa, Clefairy and Clefable use Metronome, with May's Munchlax joining in and they're defeated. Misty has to run off to the gym so it's time to say goodbye, because this is probably the last time we'll ever see her. This what the last Misty episode should have been about, Misty interacting with the other characters and establishing her a strong well developed trainer to the group, this would be one of my favorites if it wasn't for that creepy backpack!

5/5

Last edited by Magmaster12; November 17, 2014 at 05:05:04 PM.