View Single Post
Old November 19, 2014, 04:34:47 PM
Rayquaza

Hooked on Onix - Fun Fact: the writers can't go one saga without doing an Onix attacks episode for some reason. The group gets separated from a bunch of there pokemon after accidently attacking Geodude resulting in Team Rocket being able to convince an Onix they're evil. We then get a bunch of random moments between the pokemon and they're pretty interesting to watch I guess, but seriously how many times are Beedrill going to attack? Everyone but Ash is soon captured however Ash manages to beat the Onix with his Grovyle. Of course Team Rocket soon attacks Onix because they're incredibly stupid and get defeated. In the end the Onix gives them a ride, where? It doesn't matter because we don't see him in the next episode. This just an average forgettable run of the mill episode.

3/5

Rough Tough Jigglypuff - The episode starts with the group getting trapped by a man who wants to catch a Jigglypuff for his daughter. It turns out he's been trying to catch for six months, taking time off from work and potentially leaving his family homeless just so he can catch this Jigglypuff. Seriously this guy is insane, just tell your five year old no don't spoil your child! Team Rocket shows up only to get blasted off before finishing there motto. Brock tells them to out smart it instead of just chasing after it this fails. They have success when they lock Pikachu and Jigglypuff in a room together and Jiggltypuff manages to fall asleep when it uses sleep. However in the end the dad learns he's going to leave it behind and probably have some serious explaining to do to his wife. He says this because apparently he thinks it was most happy in the forest, I've really come to hate this aspect of the anime, there are so many trainers who caught there pokemon whose to say they didn't do the wrong thing? The dad decides to give the girl Loudred instead however the daughter is still happy the dad is home for her birthday. Oh man I seriously dought anyone who wrote this episode is a married person or even a father. Of course the Jigglypuff decides to come back to be with the daughter, wow that was pretty terrible.

3/5

Last edited by Magmaster12; November 19, 2014 at 05:04:16 PM.