View Single Post
Old November 20, 2014, 05:01:10 PM
Rayquaza

On Cloud Arcanine - The group runs into Drew who not only plans on participating in the Kanto Grand Festival but already has one ribbon! Drew is trying to catch a wild Arcanine so of course now May wants to catch it as well. Also Team Rocket is now working in a bakery run by there boss from the Pokemon League for some reason and of course they're immediately fired. Well that was pointless. Of course now Team Rocket wants to capture Arcanine. The group mean while comes up with a bunch of plans to catch it. It's soon discovered that Arcanine has kids so now they clearly can't catch so instead Team Rocket has to. It's revealed doesn't want to break up a family either so he's going to go back to trying to find another pokemon and tells May there's a contest in Saffron City. I am so sick of these fillers already, I mean it's nice seeing Drew again but he fails like an excuse for someone for May to compete with. However this was another episode with way to much Team Rocket, seriously what was the point of seeing them work in a bakery?

3/5

Sitting Psyduck - Basically this rich girl sent off her own pokemon to catch a Psyduck who only wants to play with other pokemon. Of course our heroes has to get involved. Of course Team Rocket then has to capture it as well. Meowth couldn't even come up with why they should catch it but I really don't care anymore. In a very weird plan Team Rocket gives them sleds to go down hill only for pinball things to pop up which some how puts the group in a goal. What? However the rich girls pokemon defeat Team Rocket. The girl comes in and it's revealed the Psyduck keeps running away because like most rich people in anime it hates its lifestyle. Of course Team Rocket attacks again and she learns it wants to fight. Any episode where Team Rocket has to attack twice is a bad episode.

2/5

Last edited by Magmaster12; November 20, 2014 at 05:03:21 PM.